Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
As I was standing alone in the Photo Studio, “What’s her name sir?” he asked.  “My wife’s name is Bindu,” I said.  “She looks young, how old is she?” he asked casually.  “26,” I said.  “She is very beautiful, where did you find her? She is definitely not from this city,” he said.  “Yeah, she is from my native village in Tamil Nadu, a relative of mine,” I said.  “Would you be interested in sending your wife for modeling?” he asked casually.  “No, she is happy being a housewife, besides she is busy taking care of our two sons.  I work in Canada and she is the only person taking care of our sons, so no time for modeling and all,” I said.  “Oh she is a housewife?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I answered.  “As a photographer, I see a lot of beauty in her sir.  She has a beautiful face, beautiful eyes, very proportionate nose, and she is gifted with tasty lips,” the way the photographer was talking about my wife’s, was kind of turning me on and shamelessly I was getting a boner inside my pants.  “Sir, why are you quiet? You don’t like me talking about your wife’s beauty?” he asked.  “Hey no, please go ahead,”  I said.  “Your wife is gifted with tasty lips.  I noticed she has some nice and pearly white teeth.  Not to mention her clean pink tongue.  You must have been enjoying tasting her clean pink tongue while kissing her lips, didn’t you?” he said and winked at me.  Without my knowledge I started shamelessly blushing, “you are lucky man sir,” he exclaimed.  “Your wife is just perfect for a model.  Just love the structure of your wife sir, so inviting,” he said looking right into my eyes, begging me to let him have my wife.  Noticing me not getting upset, he started getting bolder, “it is a dream for a photographer like me to work with your wife sir.  Your wife looks great without her saree, doesn’t she?” he said.  “Excuse me?!” I exclaimed.  “I mean she would look great in her blouse and petticoat, doesn’t she?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I uttered.  “I knew it, sir.  Your wife is a goddess,” he said.  
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 17-08-2022, 04:52 PM