Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I let my hand stay on her left tit for some time, then my palm cupped automatically I was holding her tit now, she placed her hand over mine she made the pressing gesture I followed her instruction, started pressing her tits. She let her low moan she inserted her hand inside my shirt started caressing my wide chest. That means she too wants my hand inside her top, I too inserted my hand inside her top from bottom. I could feel warmth of her body I caressed her stomach and found the little navel, fingered it that made her jump with excitement. She was continuously moaning then my hand slide above and it had reached to base of her tit. My fingers were struggling to reach for her nude tits, suddenly she stood up and asked me to leave the place. I too was too horny to stay back we left the theatre and headed for my guest house.
I had become crazy enough with her actions and sort of initiations. Since almost morning I was in same condition. While going to college only I was aroused by bhanu brushing her tits on my back and after watching must sexy girls and madams, that too with full response from few girls and later both aditi and sanjana also made me go wild with their deliberate action while photo ceremony.
After that bhanu had not wasted a single chance to arouse me. When I was crazy enough to press her tits, she didn’t allow me but asked me to move. Once inside our cherry house she hugged me, began kissing, I too was crazily waiting for that, I too respond immediately. Our kiss went on for long as she kept kissing me sucking my lips and tongue and feeding her tongue into my hungry mouth.
She placed my hand on her tit that was enough for me to start pressing her tits. It didn’t take long before we gone crazy and were caressing and feeling each other. Then she only volunteered to open my shirt caress my nude chest, pulling chest hairs to make me crazier.
I too could not sustain I too pulled her top to make her topless. What I a sight it was her though small but shapely tits stood over her chest with tiny nipple inviting me to handle it tweak it suck it. I nibbled it with fingernails she began shivering with excitement.
Slim and beautiful girl standing topless, looking at me in lust and love, was all set for the defloration. Though I was in dual mind whether to go all the way or not. She pushed my shirt away from my body raised my west didn’t bother to remove it, she hugged me tight pressing her apples on my bare chest. In the cool atmosphere her warm body felt great, she saw to it that she rubs her apples on my chest while she showered kisses on my face and then neck. Her hands kept roaming on my body, she pulled me tight to her. Her tender hands were running all over my bare back she kept on caressing, with one hand she pulled my hard ass to her.

Then she began kissing my neck then chest at last taking one tiny nipple into her mouth began licking it furiously and nibbling other with her finger nail almost copying what I had done to her.
I think she was in peak of her arousal she could not wait any more she began pulling waist belt followed by pant, when she pushed my u wear she knelt before me taking my hard cock into her soft fingers that made my cock twitch. She felt it and caressed the entire length as if measuring the length.
She brought my cock near her nose and inhaled aroma, she raised her head to look into my eyes, she smiled with her eyes and proceed with her actions. She kept caressing my cock for few times a drop of clear liquid of pre cum. She looked at it for few seconds then inhaled again. At last she stretch out her tongue, licked the drop with tip of her tongue. She left it for few seconds as if to show me that she is going to lick it. She took her tongue inside then waits for some time as if to test and taste the liquid. Her eyes shine she licked the tip of cock again, there was nothing this time.
She peeled the skin to find enormous quantity stored under fore-skin. Her eyes brightened to find more juice she immediately brought out her tongue, probably she didn’t want to eat out all of it in one scoop, she began licking it slowly only with her pointed tip of tongue.
When she cleared it she began sucking my cock slowly, then increasing speed. Now she was able to take half the cock into her mouth. She constantly kept looking into my eyes and smiling at me.
Let us move to bed my knees are hurting she said as she stood. I lifted and carried her to bed and lay her on bed. Do you want more I asked, I think it is enough for now I can’t bear any more please proceed she said while she removed rest of her clothes.
I looked at small frame of her body; she spread her legs showing her spotless white body glistening. Her beautiful face was having mixture feeling of love and lust. Her apples stood upright on her chest. Flat tummy and small navel followed by slim legs, everything milky white totally spotless body.

No name of hairs anywhere except on her pussy. Small hairs of golden color affirming that they were never removed; she widened her legs to provide me full view of her virgin pussy. This was the first girl who was exposing herself without any hesitation. Otherwise with all other girls I used to initiate them to open and with lots of shying and protest they used to open.
I could not control any more, I started kissing her from forehead her face cheeks then her neck and proceed toher apples. She fed her milk to me with lots of love and affection. She was writhing with excitement she kept moaning all the time. I went for her navel licked that small orifice and then went down for her pussy. I licked around her pussy, when I placed my lips over opening of pussy she shivered so much she started leaking heavily without even licking it. I drank all the juice and then started licking her tight pussy. I soaked my finger with saliva pushed it inside her pussy that was so tight, giving full assurance that it is untouched. She raised her head to see what I was doing, when I pushed my finger she bite lip to bear pain but said nothing. Then I started finger fucking her with only one digit and was sucking her pussy continuously.
She was shivering again and again her body trembled all the time. I think she could not bear it any more she started pulling me up, when I didn’t budge she pulled my hairs it is enoush bhai now come to main program. Insert that tool into my waiting and crying hole. Please bhai I can’t bear it any more, if you delay I will die she cried loud when I nibbled her clit with teeth.
I could understand her condition she was too much excited and so I was. I took cream lubed her pussy and my cock, then positioned on her pussy.
You will be hurt, you need to bear the first pain before it gives immense pleasure I cautioned her. Don’t speak like a fool I know everything I am not a baby that you need to teach. now just push it and tear my hymen make me woman your woman. I want to be your woman all the life. Just insert without bothering my cries or protest break open the seal and give me that pain and then pleasure for which I am waiting for ages.

You don’t know how much I wanted you in this position from last two years. You were socruel when I offered my body to you on the first instance I thought I was in desperate condition for money but I needed you then also. I don’t know I was impressed by you on your first visit tour shop. You had won my heart on your first appreciation of my likings and suggestion of dress for that small girl. You had occupied my heart when you spoke to me with so much of respect and concern. It was you who made first compliment my skill of liking and advice and you were the first to give me tips.
You know I felt jealous when you visited our shop with various girls. I had mistaken you for sort of playboy. That is how I assumed that you would give me money if I offer my body to you. Forget money I had dreamt and desired you and wanted to have this relation with you since my adolescence, now god has given the opportunity to fulfill my desire.
Please insert your cock into my virgin pussy, fuck me dear she cried.
I was wondering how much she had observed me. My first priority was to fulfill her desire first and then think of rest of the things. I positioned my cock on her opening then gave mile push, it did slip due to excess lubing. Nest time I positioned it again on her hole and pushed it while holding it with two fingers. She covered her face wither small hands anticipating lots of pain. When my missile head entered into her tight pussy spreading pussy lips wide. My god you are there after so much of wait she said in midst of her cry. I waited for few seconds giving her time to adjust and after some time I gave a small push, now I was at door step of her hymen. I gave few more seconds time to bear the pain. When it was reduced by my kisses and pressing of her tits.
Now the real pain and you will be promoted to women from girl be ready and I feel sorry for giving you pain instead of pleasure but it is inevitable. She nod her face and said go ahead in low voice. She too is aware of the first pain, but mentally she is prepared to have it.

I pulled the cock a little and rammed it back that did it, her hymen was broken and she cried with pain but she had covered her mouth with her own palm. I lay over her began kissing her and sucking those beautiful apples. In short time she stopped crying and she caressed my face and played with my hairs. I should really appreciate her to bear the pain and encouraging me to go ahead fuck her.
When she was comfortable I pulled my cock a little and began fucking with only that much length which I had created space inside her pussy.
I kept fucking her slowly giving small and slow strokes, but with every few strokes I went on going further very little that she should not feel the pain. I should appreciate her for her bravery she had never cried loud and never asked me to stop. She was trying to bear the pain on her own without making it an issue and exhibit it.
But I was also giving her with all the caution as I loved her a lot. She was not yet another girl she meant a lot to me. I don’t know how much she had impressed me, without thinking twice I had brought her and her family to my house without taking consent of malati or didi. But god is great they were malati relatives and all were welcome and later they all gained love from entire family and thus became family members.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:21 AM