Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I placed my hand on aunt thigh and caressed with my left hand. She suddenly shivered but became steady immediately feeling danger to act in presence of her daughter.
Bhai you didn’t comment about sweet, now taste it and tell me as for the first time I have prepared that dish, she asked me curiously.
I have already tasted you on first time I mean when you served, you are really delicious baby. While speaking my hand kept caressing aunt thigh, she was really scared of getting caught, but could not act.
While eating we kept talking double meaning words teasing both mom and daughter making them blush on different words. Now and then she kept pushing my hand away but I continued to caressing and making her aroused. When my hand crept at aunt cunt she shivered and was really frightened, she had not expected me to do this when there was third person.

Prema observed her and asked what happened mom. Nothing beta I felt some insect was on my leg, she pushed my hand away and started eating fast to get rid of me. I continued eating when aunt left prema came behind me hugged me, come on finish food fast another food is waiting she said and gave a peck on my cheek. I too moved my hand back and caressed her cheek and asked her to wait for some time.
After food I checked aunt who was already lying over her bed. i went to her and kissed her lips she opened her eyes startled. My god you had almost killed me, what is happening to you these days. Yesterday you pressed my ass in presence of my daughter and now while eating you had almost choked me to death.
What is that aunt what did I do asked caressing her cheek and pressing her melon with other hand.
You are such a rascal , if prema had seen you doing nasty things to me.
What is so nasty in it, always we love caressing and cajoling what is new init I asked acting innocent. Don’t you like me caressing, or you have stopped loving me.
Doing such things are most welcome in our privacy but doing in presence of someone would kill us some time, she began kissing me. After breaking kiss what we did in day time, still you feel I don’t love you dear. But be cautious when others are there.
What can I do aunt always you make me horny with your beauty, I can’t resist myself without you.
Now stop flattering, today you want to spend night with your didi like yesterday night still you say you can’t resist, you lire she smiled at me.
What to do aunt I love didi but you are my darling how can I live without you. We had another long kissing session then my cell began vibrating.

See my fate I am kissing mother and daughter is urging me to come. Yesterday I had fucked didi that aunt dil and in day time fucked aunt now her daughter is urging to come fast. After kiss and little petting we departed bidding good night and I went out after locking the door from my side. Looked at didi all were sleeping sound.
I moved to prema room, she was waiting for me when I entered and locked room she dragged me and threw me on bed and sat over me holding my face she began kissing my lips.
She lay over me completely pressing her soft yet nice boobs over my chest. i too began responding to her kiss, I was kissing another girl after kissing her mom just a minute back. I placed one hand on her back and other on her tit. I was pressing both things while we continued kissing.
When we broke kiss she began pulling me tee, followed by shorts she was so horny she could not wait till I disrobed.
After making me nude she started stripping asking me why I was so late.
What to do dear I had confirm all are sleeping, but your mom was awake so I sat for some time wither and after she slept I rushed here, but you were so horny you could not wait .
What to do dear I am getting you after long gap. Yesterday itself I wanted to take you but you said you want to go to didi, I could not say anything for that. Now she came over me and placed her pussy over my face and took my cock doing 69.
Now we stopped speaking to each other but we were doing with each other’s organs. She had filled my mouth with her sweet pussy and was taking my long cock in her mouth. We both could hear slurping sound of both cock and pussy.
Come on bhai it is enough of sucking now look after thirst of my crying pussy. I cant bear it any more she pulled me over her. Come in doggy I asked her turning her on her face.

Not that way she said.
Why what is problem.
If I come in doggy you will be tempted to take my back.
Why don’t you like fucking ass.
You ass man you will fuck my ass forgetting I have pussy too. First satisfy my pussy for two rounds then we will think of ass she smiled at me, still she came in doggy.
You say you don’t want to show your ass still you have come in doggy.
I know my ass always excites you much, I wanted to arouse you more so I am showing my ass, now fuck it fast and furiously. But not in my ass as I have said, I know you never deny my requests and you are man of words.
No pestering baby, now I shall fuck your pussy so that it will not ask for another week. So rest of the week I will be fucking your ass.
Oh no, not that way I need to attend some examination don’t fuck so hard making it painful. Come on bhai, can’t see how my pussy is crying hav some mercy on it she urged.
Without waiting I set my cock on her juicy pussy. I brushed tipoff cock all over pussy line. She cried with pleasure my god it feels so good baby do it more. I kept rubbing her pussy crack with my hard cock. Her pussy was continuously leaking, then I set it on entrance I gave mild push but she pushed her ass back so half the cock entered in one thrust she cried with pain.
Hey stupid don’t push so wildly.
It is your mistake baby I was going smoothly but you pushed back so it went that way. i gave another trust burying my cock all the way. She cried with pain and pleasure, what made you go so hard this time she asked turning her face.

It feels so good to travel in your tight canal baby. We started moving slowly the fuck was on and was going well. She took my one hand placed it on her boob asked me to press it. One hand was on her butt and the other on her shapely tight booby continued fucking her.
Bhai it feels so good to have you inside my burning pussy. Keep fucking me like that, please go little fast. I missed you a lot bhai, keep fucking me like this till my marriage she said between her moans.
You mean you won’t let me fuck after marriage I teased her.
To be honest you will remain my real husband you are the one who popped my cherry and I love you from depth of my heart. You know always I dreamed to marry only you, but you denied to marry me, I will not ask for the reason. I had to accept and respect your decision and it was you finalized my relation with that boy. That is the reason I agreed to marry him. I know he will be my life partner but mentally you are my husband. I will see to it that I wont miss and chance to fuck you even after marriage.
That will be not for lust baby for the love towards you. I will keep loving you and maybe I will be missing your tool. Still there is enough time for that, it will be only after bhabhi returns after your baby delivery.
Why mine it is your brothers baby I tried to correct her.
I know it is yours like first baby. You know I love him more because of he is your son. Oh shree go fast I am nearing she cried.

I hold her butt and began banging her. She was already there she took no much time to leak first of the night. she too was sending her back to meet my thrusts. I kept fucking her for another couple of minutes very hard making her cry, after that she went cold and lay flat on her face breathing very hard. I rolled beside her.

After some time she turned towards me, that was nice bhai, keep satisfying me like that she said as she pulled me towards her for loving hug. We kept embraced for some time, she had become cold so started playing with body to arouse her.
Do you fuck your didi like the same way you fuck me she asked.
Yes dear always I feel like satisfying my partner. You know it no, you have seen me fucking your bhabhi many times and you have involved in threesome also.
Yes I have seen you fucking your sis sitting beside you watching younger bro fucking his didi.
Not only that you have seen your bro fucking your bhabhi in my presence.
She said no, I have not watched them she lied.
Don’t be frightened dear I have seen you yesterday night you were watching our threesome we both were fucking your bhabhi together with double penetration.
She blushed but kept mum.
You were there no I asked again.
She just nod but said nothing.
I know you wanted to watch that double penetration I hope you liked it.
No baba nothing like that.
Then why were you pressing your pussy and boobs.
You did see that also she asked shying.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:19 AM