Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
As the old woman speaks, it seems as if she begins to change. Perhaps my vision is failing, but there seems to multiples of her, diverging and coalescing constantly. Before my eyes she seems to become younger and somehow more than human. Naija looks at each of us, her eyes becoming brilliant and of all colors. Suddenly she is more than herself and I behold a beautiful woman, hair flowing long and black, her body now naked and dusky and lush and fertile. Her essence seems to cry out, "Behold, I am female -- I am motherhood incarnate!" 

In awe, I realize I am in the presence of a Goddess or at the very least, her avatar on Earth. "IN GRATITUDE, DANTESHWARI MADE A PACT WITH THE WIDOWED WOMEN OF THE VILLAGE. ONCE EACH GENERATION, THOSE WOMEN WHO HAVE LOST THEIR BELOVED WILL HAVE ANOTHER. DANTESHWARI WILL OFFER THOSE WHOM SHE HAS MARKED THEIR TRUE LOVE, THEIR INTENDED SOUL MATE. THE MARKED OF DANTESHWARI WILL HAVE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TRULY APPRECIATE A MOTHER'S LOVE!" A thrill runs through me. My dream lover? Is he here? Is my dream about to become reality and come to fruition?

Niaja/Danteshwari lowers her voice, yet it becomes more powerful, more melodious and beautiful. I recognize the words even as I recognize the lovely voice.

"BEHOLD -- YOU ARE THE CHOSEN OF DANTESHWARI. EMBRACE THE BLESSINGS AND THE REBIRTH SHE OFFERS YOU NOW. OPEN YOUR HEART AND NOW LOVE FOR ALL ETERNITY. ACCEPT THE SACRED GIFTS OF LOVE AND FAMILY AND BE AS ONE. YOU ARE THE BLESSED OF DANTESHWARI!"

There is movement in the shadows. I sense the approach of someone. Towering over me suddenly is my dream lover. His smooth, muscular body looms over me, having come up from behind. He is naked and he is hard. I yearn to reach up and take his erect penis and draw him inside me, but I cannot move. His face is in shadow, but I see his brilliant blue eyes, peering intently, hungrily at me from the darkness. His cock stretches out above my face -- if I could move, I could raise my head just slightly and lick it.

"YOUR BELOVED OFFERS HIMSELF TO YOU. AS YOU HAVE DREAMED OF HIM, HE HAS DREAMED OF YOU! A SON'S LOVE FOR HIS MOTHER CALLS OUT TO DANTESHWARI AND SHE HAS SEEN INTO HIS HEART OF HEARTS!" Naija intones in a joyous voice. "BE SECURE IN HIS LOVE, FOR IT IS THE HOLIEST LOVE OF ALL -- THE MOST SACRED, FOR WHO COULD LOVE A MOTHER MORE THAN HER SON!"

My son? My eyes widen as the shadows clear and I see my son standing over me. The cock I have dreamed of is my son's! The hard, sculpted muscular body I have dreamed of is my son! Danteshwari intones, "NOW IS THE MOMENT OF CHOICE. YOUR SON OFFERS HIMSELF. HE OFFERS TO JOIN HIS LIFE WITH YOURS FOR ALL TIME. LOVE IS AT HAND -- TRUE, DIVINE LOVE! LET THE SHAKTI OF DANTESHWARI ENVELOPE YOU AND INFUSE YOU AND JOIN YOU NOW! YOU ARE MOTHERHOOD! YOU ARE WOMAN! LET THE EMBODIMENT OF THE DIVINE FEMININE MAKE MOTHER AND SON AS ONE! "

Jeff walks around me and climbs upon my bed of rock, climbing between my legs. Love and desire are etched on his face. "I've dreamed of this, Mother," he sighs. "You deserve love, you've lived without it for so long. I offer myself to you, Mother. To be one with you, mother and son -- wife and husband forever." My legs spread of their own volition, spread for that magnificent erect penis between my son's thighs. It juts out proud and eager, precum glistening on the glans. A thrill goes through my body even as my mind cries out, "No! This is taboo -- this is incest -- this is wrong!" A lifetime of western teachings demands that I refuse, but already I can feel the love swelling within my heart. 

"I love you, Jeff!" I moan, suddenly having found my voice. "Be my love, darling! Be the man I always dreamed of -- be my lover, my husband and my son!"

Tears run down my son's face as he moves closer, his cock on an unerring path to my pussy.

He is so close, so close. I feel the heat of his body as he moves over me, lowering himself -- his cock is so near now. I want my son as I have never wanted anything before. I steel myself to once again wake up, my dreams in tatters, but this is no dream. "I love you, Mom!" moans my son and I fling my pelvis upwards, meeting his cock and I feel the head of his cock press between my labia, press forward and down and he is inside me. My son's cock is inside me, moving deep, deeper, filling me and at last satisfying that long ached for need. My wonderful son is fucking me!

I throw my head back and scream out of sheer joy as Jeff's cock drives into my pussy, going further than his father ever dreamed or was capable of. He is big and long -- bigger and longer than I had imagined or could have hoped for. I scream with happiness and lust and relief, my voice one of many, a chorus of incestuous delight as all around this chamber, mothers and sons become one for all of eternity.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bimal on top of Ramita, her arms flung outward and her legs spread wide and high, her toes curling in delight as her son sinks his cock into her wet and hairy pussy, her tongue curling up over her upper lip as she savors the sensation of incestuous cock making her dreams a reality.

My own legs are encircling my son's back, my heels digging deep into Jeff's buttocks as I arch my back and thrust upwards to meet his downward stroke. I scream out in sweet triumph as I feel my son's pubic hairs grinding and tangling with mine while his cockhead presses into places no man has touched before. Jeff is huge and I feel so full -- a sensation that is erotic and holy and naughty all at the same time.

Jeff lowers himself down on me, my breasts pillowing out against his strong chest. My son has a beatific smile on his face as his lips near mine and we kiss as lovers for the first time. I sigh as our tongues meet and begin to dance, exploring and probing, tasting each other for the first time. My arms come up and I wrap them tightly around my son's neck. With arms and legs, I wrap myself firmly around my son's body, holding his precious cock deep within his mother's womb -- my womb. Long unused muscles come to life and I work my cunt to show my son how much his mother loves his cock.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-05-2019, 09:32 AM