Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

If I had said that I would enter completely you would be tensed and would not be enjoying the first fuck of your life.
You are so sweet jiju you didn’t let me know it. You know I am feeling so fine it does not mean that i don’t have pain but I am enjoying also. What you are you waiting for continue fucking me. i like your cock it is so sweet like you. Now our friendship has taken new version we have become lovers also. Love you jiju, love you too baby I replied.
After a long pause her pain had vanished now I resumed fucking her tight passage. she too was responding for my fuck, she was encouraging with her smile and she too started caressing my body. Increased speed she too responded by lifting her ass but not much.
I must have fucked for another fifteen minutes she kept discharging now and then she must have climaxed at least four or five times before I was ready for mine.
How are you feeling baby I asked her.
Great I must have reached my peak several times I had heard that with hell of a pain girls would not enjoy their first fuck but I have not counted how many times i reached heaven. Please keep going but i think my pussy is paining will you take long she asked.
If you are feeling pain I shall withdraw I replied.
No need I can bear it I can’t leave you in middle but make it quick so that you don’t feel bad. i too should be caring you like you care me.
Thanks darling now I will try to finish as early as possible. I took out my cock she looked at me gesturing what happened. I poured some cream on my cock which was still slick of her juice but I thought of reducing her pain. After applying it thoroughly I sent my cock all the way slowly and began fucking her. Now to finish I will have to fuck faster, she nod her head in yes.
Then I slowly increased speed after a pause my cock was not in hurry to leak. So I kept fucking her till she reached one more orgasm and now mine was also building. i didn’t stop at her climax I kept pounding her newly opened pussy in great speed.

This time she was moaning very loudly she must be enjoying the blissful fuck first of her life. When she arched her back for her next intense orgasm her nostrils flared her eyes wide open as if coming out of their sockets breathing so erratically , then mine was also there, she raised her hand to stop me but there was no time for all that. I began pumping hot seeds into her newly opened crevice. My lund kept spurting one after other she climaxed again feeling my hot semen into her cervix. Both of us were breathing so hard when my cocks topped pumping lay over her, she too clutched me tight then left as if there was no life in her body closed her eyes.
After some time I rolled beside her. Her eyes were still shut tight. After some time she opened her eyes found me looking at her. She blushed and covered her face like newlywed wife.
You are very bad she hit my chest wither fist. You filled your juice into me I was gesturing you to stop but you didn’t bother. i am new but you are old enough to know that, what if anything goes wrong.
Do you think that I am so careless about your safety? I have pill for that, no need to worry.
So you knew that you are goingto seduce and fuck me, she asked in shock.
That was not meant for you darling. I do have other girls as I have already said. I had kept for them now you are going to use it.
What did we do now shree, I was so carried away you could have stopped me she was feeling bit guilty. It had to happen once , now it has happened. Now a days who waits till marriage most of the girls enjoy their free life before marriage. You are also doing same.
I think what you are telling is true. I am happy that you did it to me. i remember your words of caution. You were not after breaking my seal you tried to convince me to stop but I had crossed that barrier. Any way I don’t have regret and happy for doing it with you.
Don’t be happy for that game is not yet over still lot many things are to be done. I said caressing her tight butt.
My god you are a devil jiju. you seduced me and fucked me deflowered my pussy and now eying my ass also. I know now and then you kept ogling at my ass. So you want to have from back also. sorry jiju we can do again in pussy but not in ass today. Already one side pain is there I don’t want to get hurt at back also.
Now tell me, were you planning to fuck me.
No I replied.

I had to visit hubli as sis and bhanushree had called me.sis had to go to native for delivery I had to take her back home. Didi was looking so beautiful she had become healthy due to pregnancy her tummy had swollen and her ass too. When I went home she welcomed me with warm hug, and then it was malati she too hugged me. I missed you a lot sweetie I whispered. She gave a smile stealthily and said you are a liar, if that is the case you would have visited us frequently.
Prema had gone to college so I went upstairs to meet bhanu, she was studying seriously when she saw me she came running to me and jumped on me. I hold her tight she had placed her legs on each side of my waist. kissed my face missed you darling bhai she said. I sat on chair carrying her in my arms.
I am tensed bhai within few days our NEET result is expected. I have done really well but still worried about ranking she said kissing my face again.
Don’t worry dear you are going to get admission for medical, if you don’t get good rank still need not bother i am here I shall pay donation and get you admission.
I don’t want that bahi I should get admission on merit and that too in my favorite college that is my dream. I am sure I will get but choice of college is bit problem.
I remember how much you struggled to get admission for me for puc level.
She had scored 89 % marks in her tenth and most of the college had cutoff at 90%. I had taken her to best college they had denied admission stating that cutoff is 90%. I tried to convince principal that she had scored that much in poor condition and without any proper aid or guidance as you remember she used to work part time in shop eat prasadam at temple and study. He was not convinced so I did show a id card and blackmailed principal as you had given admission to one candidate after taking bribe from him.

I had to visit hubli as sis and bhanushree had called me.sis had to go to native for delivery I had to take her back home. Didi was looking so beautiful she had become healthy due to pregnancy her tummy had swollen and her ass too. When I went home she welcomed me with warm hug, and then it was malati she too hugged me. I missed you a lot sweetie I whispered. She gave a smile stealthily and said you are a liar, if that is the case you would have visited us frequently.
Prema had gone to college so I went upstairs to meet bhanu, she was studying seriously when she saw me she came running to me and jumped on me. I hold her tight she had placed her legs on each side of my waist. kissed my face missed you darling bhai she said. I sat on chair carrying her in my arms.
I am tensed bhai within few days our NEET result is expected. I have done really well but still worried about ranking she said kissing my face again.
Don’t worry dear you are going to get admission for medical, if you don’t get good rank still need not bother i am here I shall pay donation and get you admission.
I don’t want that bahi I should get admission on merit and that too in my favorite college that is my dream. I am sure I will get but choice of college is bit problem.
I remember how much you struggled to get admission for me for puc level.
She had scored 89 % marks in her tenth and most of the college had cutoff at 90%. I had taken her to best college they had denied admission stating that cutoff is 90%. I tried to convince principal that she had scored that much in poor condition and without any proper aid or guidance as you remember she used to work part time in shop eat prasadam at temple and
I thanked him profusely and gave a packet containing some amount. He was not ready to take but I said I am giving this as a token of honor not as a bribe. Please note it that she is not my relative or anything but when she approached me for job leaving her education I came to all this and brought her to you for her bright future, now you have given her a chance to prove herself, I assure you that you will not repent neither your management, that responsibility I will take. If you found her not eligible for that class you can demote her any time.
He didn’t accept money from me, I gave him my personal number and assured him i will be useful for you in any matter you are welcome to contact me for any personal matter or problem. He was glad when he came to know who I am and later I got a chance to help him that is another matter no need to mention here.
While coming out of principal chamber I handed that id stealthily to peon stating which I had found that id on ground, and please return to the right student and don’t mention it to principal I gave fifty rupees for that job he gladly accepted it.
Thus she not only got admission but was given all the facilities what only genius students get.
At house she had all the amenities for her she had her won laptop with broad band connection she has attached small kitchen for preparing tea and her own library had full collection of study material and entire college faculty ready to guide and help her.
Bhai you know I am the only lucky girl to have bro like you. You provided me new family who all loves me and takes care providing all the facilities no one can afford to have. You brought me from slum where i was rotting there to feed myself and family. I can’t imagine whether still I am I dream or real. I am really lucky to have you as bro, though we didn’t knew each other except you were important customer where I worked to earn fees and bread, you brought me home to give another life to me and my entire family. I love you bhai I don’t know whether I will be able to return the favor I had from you. No it is impossible to return the favor even if i give my life to you.

study. He was not convinced so I did show a id card and blackmailed principal as you had given admission to one candidate after taking bribe from him.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:17 AM