Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Congratulation real would be father , he shook my hand which sent me shocked to death.
I was so frightened as if he had moved near to me to punish me. But something glittered in his hand, I thought that was knife and he is going to stab me with it. Mamata might have felt my uneasiness she hold my hand placed her fingers into mine interlocking, I thought she is securing me preventing from running away.
She stretched my hand further uncle placed a golden bracelet which was partially white. I felt the cold metal on my wrist it didn’t take long to recognize it. It was gold and platinum bracelet several diamonds embedded on it.
I stopped him, first tell me what is this all and why are you giving me presents. I did help you to arrange function I could be doing it if any friend asks me.
No beating around the bush shrree, don’t get frightened or shocked. I have revealed the fact to my husband, not only how I got impregnated by you and also I have spoken about the incident we did couple of days back in your house.
Don’t worry young man I am happy that you did a favor to us.
What is this uncle instead of getting angry on me and aunt you are so cool and did accept it without any sentiments?
It is long story shrree, in fact as you know mamata is my elder sister’s daughter. In our custom we can marry sis daughter, maternal uncles daughter etc. that is the reason there is so much age difference. So she conceived after marriage on scanning that had some problem we had to abort baby due to genetic problem it repeated another two times we were unlucky to have healthy baby due to internal marriage. We have seen many such couples having healthy babies still for us it was bad luck. Doctor strongly suggested that even in future our babies would carry such problems. We were so sad we didn’t have other option so we decided to go for artificial insemination we got it done. Our luck failed there also as she had fallen sick after conceiving due to medication she had some other problem and it got aborted again on its own. We were so sad with all the efforts we could not have babies.
After that we gave up thought of having babies. But you aunt badly wanted a child. Someone suggested to adopt from orphanage we took a male boy which was healthy but again bad luck followed us. That boy had adjusted with us we both were showering all the love in the world, but god didn’t approve it, all the joy vanished when the boy met with accident at early age and left abode leaving us crying on this earth.

We lost all the hope of having babies so we stopped desiring for it. Now uncle had become sentimental was about to cry, here aunt was sobbing with sorrow. Somehow I consoled both of them.
Uncle continued we were happy looking at other kids and our relatives kids, but some of our elatives thought that we are disgraced people so they didn’t allow us to love their kids thinking that our ill faith would be carried to their children.
We had lost hope of having our own baby and even we had stopped loving others children when we noticed our relatives behavior.
When I came to know that she had missed her period I was upset as we take care to avoid those fertile days I was anxious to check whether she was carrying when we got her checked, her pregnancy was confirmed I suggested to get it aborted before we tested.
But this time she was not cooperating and she looked much tensed also. Looking at her condition I stopped insisting for abortion, I didn’t speak about for few days aborting. When she became little recovered after shock I asked her again why she is not interested in aborting why you want to take risk. If the embryo develops and if you find it having problems again you will feel sorry for carrying for so long before it is aborted again.
I don’t think this time it will happen again, I am sure this time development of embryo would be fine without any issues she replied with confidence.
How come you are so confident I asked her?
I don’t know but my intuition says so, she replied . on persistence she said I will reveal truth if you promise me not to get angry . you will have to take it sportive even if you don’t like . I was confused about her words why the hell I should get angry if she has conceived I thought. Still I had small doubt about her words and was getting some suspicion.
Somehow I became normal and promised her.
She – if I tell something weird will you listen or excuse me.
Ashok – have I ever became angry on you for any reason in our married life.
She – no but this is something that certainly matters .

Ashok – I promise you again that I won’t be angry and if you have committed anything wrong still I shall excuse you, saying so I placed my palm on hers.
She – will you accept even if I say baby is not yours ?
Ashok – no kidding baby, it is serious matter, I am not in a position to listen for any jokes.
She was silent for some time and then said it is not joke I am serious.
Ashok – please mamata don’t keep me in suspense tell what is all this drama.
Then she gulped air and cleared her throat and said i am sorry to say ashok it is not you baby in my womb, it is some one else’s. I thought of slapping her on her face and kick her out, as I had promised her I didn’t raise my hand but I was so shocked. I knew her when we got married she was still a child a school going child and after marriage she had never cheated on me. How can this happen.
We are in such a passionate love neither of us travel or live alone. Always we are together even on my business meets we travel together. All the time we are together, even if she visits her parents it is me who takes her and I stay with her as long as she wishes to stay there. There is any night hardly we have slept alone.
She - I am sorry ashok I can understand how shocking it is for you. I will explain what and how it all happened. Then she explained how she was carried away and had fucked , the way we had sex it was really awesome, on first round I had no will somehow it all happened on its own. But after we had long sex with shree I enjoyed so much I had never enjoyed in my life. Shree is real stallion I am sorry to say but he is something special. I was in shock and guilty after having sex with him. But the way he handled me made me go mad about him. For second round it was me who initiated lust over powered me.

Ashok – I was so shocked to hear her statement a bitter truth. I was so angry on both of you, I felt like killing you first and then he for seducing my honest wife. As I had promised her and loved her so much that I could not utter a single word. I went out in fury leaving he crying loud, I knew she had committed sin and she deserves crying of her life. I went out and got drunk and I slept in our guest house for the first time. she kept calling me on cell which I never took call. When I realized that if I don’t receive call she should not take odd step, ou love made me to take her next call. I am in bad mood so I won’t be back home tonight have food and sleep I could reply , I too was in bad state I could hear her sobs I too went for crying a lot, for the first time I was crying after I had lost my mom.
In the middle of night I woke up I had bad headache I went for bath, after cold bath and tablet I was cooled down. I started thinking and thinking at last something strikes me. Suppose if we get a healthy baby we will be the luckiest couple on the earth. I had allowed her to have someone else’s semen in he womb, then i was not angry, I had gone willingly to fill her pussy with others semen though it was artificial way but she had committed wrong but the result is very fine she has conceived by a healthy handsome , intelligent and strong man.
It is blessing in disguise, she has admitted it though after long time, it is right on her part she too must have felt guilty, she might not be having enough courage to express what had happened. I should appreciate for admitting her fault I should be happy to get a baby of our own. After thinking and rethinking I decided to excuse her and accept the newcomer with all the happiness.
I was thinking that by chance if I had committed mistake whether she would excuse me or not. I was certain, she would not mind much though she felt bad. Love is in forgiving not punishing was my ideology. Att hat odd moment itself I rushed back to home and made her awake who had slept just some time back after crying and crying.
She was shocked as if I would through her away, but when I said I accept child and there is no point in asking for excuse, saying past is past. We didn’t speak much about it for few days. We started regular checkups and the there were no anomalies found, embryo was growing perfectly. As our radiologist is very close to us, he revealed the sex of baby, it is male.
Then our joy was multiplied having successor to our not only property but our name and family, you may not be aware, my dad was the only son to my grandpa and we are two, my elder sis who is mom of mamata and me born after long gap. For my sis mamata is the only child so at both sides we didn’t have any successor.

Then again I asked how it all happened she gave complete details of you had seduced my bulky wife, maybe it was accidental or purposeful seduction. We are so happy that you did it and presented most desired successor. While explaining she told how wonderful love you are, she must be felt guilty. The way she detailed it I felt she must have enjoyed that day with you. Using my tactics I made her spell it that , it was an wonderful experience for her she had enjoyed thoroughly with you.
When she had already committed to you, what I thought is when she has enjoyed so much why should I restrain her from repeating, I gave permission to meet you and enjoy if she needed or felt like, there wont be any restriction from as long as it is discreet but she never took advantage of it.
She – he is right shree,he gave permission to me to meet you as often as I like. But I didn’t have courage or wish to meet you. That day when I visited your house that day also I had no such mood, it was you who provoked me and we did it again. Casually I told you that I am ready to meet you whenever you desire me, it was just verbal, not from my heart.
Ashok – forget it shree, now come to the point. So it is proved and confirmed that you are going to be father soon and you deserve all the presentations what I got today. But I won’t give them all , you accept only this, he tied to put it on my hand.
I took it from his hand I looked at it, that was great piece of art. As expected it was partially gold and platinum with beautiful carvings on it. There was line of diamonds embedded on it , must be too costly I thought. When I observed it cleanly something caught my attention.
I took ashok hand tied the bracelet on his hand and wished happy anniversary uncle and to you also aunty. What are you speaking shree he asked in shock. How do you know it he asked me.
That is shree mamata said as she stood up and hugged me, you are genius shee, how could you guess it. Before I replied uncle also got up and said thanks and hugged me. Uncle kissed my forehead while mamata showered kisses on my face.
She - Come on shree how did you guess it, even my mom didn’t remember our marriage date. So far we have not given clue to anyone thinking that people would give lots of presentation to us which would embarrass us. Without any clue how could you guess it.
Ashok – is there any clue on bracelet as he wished us after seeing it, am I right?
She – you have seen it many times, what is new in it she snapped.
Ashok – that is right, I don’t think you gave any clue but how could he say so confidently.
She – that is I too wonder. Come on shree how could you guess it. No cheating but you should give perfect reason.
Me – very simple aunt, it is there on bracelet.
She – what is there I was the one who gave order and he too was present there. We have found nothing on it.

Me – I hope it was ordered to your regular goldsmith or shroff.
She – yes that is right.
Me – he knew that it is for this particular ceremony that is for anniversary.
She – yes we had told it to him.
Me – he is very clever worker or it was specially designed for the event.
He – how do you say?
I lifted his hand and show the carving, have you observed it carefully.
He – yes carving is very fine, he has done something like ancient design to give vintage look.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:10 AM