Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Poor girl she had t lick me t orgasm akka replied. Don’t say like that I know she really enjoyed licking your pussy. You know how she was slurping the juice you discharged in large quantity. How was it I asked akka.
That was nice experience yaar.
Same as me or jiju licked I asked.
Almost same but ladies know better than you people to attend perfect spots as they know all the erotic points. It was wonderful and I shoud thank you for providing that superb cunnilingus by female.
I hope you also will enjoy by licking girls pussy I said. No I won’t do it akka replied. You can’t be selfish akka you have to reciprocate for what you received. In next round you can do the same to her and with same condition if you don’t like you can stop at any moment. Then prema returned asked us what discussion was going on.
Me -I was just asking her how she felt on your play with her pussy.
She -What did she say?
Me -Better you only ask her.
She -No I feel shame to ask her
Me -Even now you are shying after doing many things in past one hour

She -That was due to high emotion, I don’t know whether I did right thing or not.
Me – how or why you did is past, but how you both felt and your opinion is important .
Prema – in my opinion I enjoyed licking another pussy for the first time in my life. Luckily it is my lovely bhabhi who loves me like her own child.
Now didi could not sit idle, same here dear. This was first experience in this way. Usually I had two males who perform same with me and I have enjoyed both. But today experience was different and I really liked it. I think we may repeat it.
This acceptance was my plan. I had requested didi to reciprocate prema by licking her pussy. So didi had shown her consent this way.
Prema – wow thanks fr accepting and consenting. I was unsure of your opinion. I was badly shaken after the show was over, when we were in heat our thinking differs from normal thinking. I was very much scared about the happenings in past hour.
Both of you keep talking I will freshen up and return. I went to wash room and got freshened and then prepared coffee for all of us. When didi saw cups in my hand she objected and scold me for preparing coffee on my own.
Didi – why did you prepare when two of us are here. If you had told either of us would have prepared.
Me – I didn’t want my both darlings be disturbed when they are speaking after new binding hehehe. I handed cups to them, we all began sipping coffee.
Prema – you are stupid why do you call me darling in presence of bhabhi.
Me – no more formalities, or shying henceforth. Now we all three are close group. When we can share same bed there is no need to hide anything henceforth.
Prema – still I feel shy to do such things in presence of elders.
Me – you can treat her like friend than bhabhi then you will be able to be more free with her.
Didi – that is right, we both knew mutual secrets but never speak about it, now we have done in presence of each other. So no need to be shy, but we have to be careful in presence of others.

Me – wow I like this, if both of you have become friends celebrate it by kissing each other.
Didi – what else you want us to make.
Me –when we have begun in new relation we all should be free. You can celebrate your new friendship with a nice kiss. We all are going to do many more things and mere kiss is just nothing.
This time didi took initiation; she kept her cup aside and grabbed prema. Prema was protesting but didi had locked her lips on prema for the first lesbian kiss. Prema also began kissing didi back. Now they involved so much htat theyhad almost forgotten mypresence. I clapped looking at them kissing each other, then only they creturned t earth. My god after you got each other you have almost forgotten me. I was fool to unite you both, henceforth I may not get proper chance to enjoy you both. With this both blushed.
Didi – there are every chance that you maybe lost when we both are together hehehehe.
Prema – sorry bhai we were into it by our fullest soul and it fel awesome to kiss another girl. Don’t worry you will get your share of fun, what do you say bhabhi.
Both girls laughed. We completed coffee and we kept chitchatting for some time. Between prema was playing with my dick and I was playing with didi melons. Soonwe all were into mood as all got aroused. Then I placed didi hand on prema boob and prema hand on didi melon. Both of them looked at me, I smiled back.
Let me taste these melons prema volunteered. She placed her mouth on didi boob, she blushed but caressed prema head. Prema began sucking didi boob and me prema boob. It was thrilling to have most wonderful babes enjoying in my company.
I turned prema made her lay on her back. I sat between her legs was ready plough her pussy. Hey stupid you just had with her, do you forget my pussy when you got younger one akka objected with smile.
How can I forget you akka, no one can trade for you. You are my first lover and will be with you till last. Come on sit on her mouth and let her lick your pussy. Without any grumble didi sat on prema face inching her pussy on prema waiting mouth. It was first time for akka t sit on girl mouth, it took some time for her to adjust. when both of them adjusted I continued fucking prema. Akk placed her hands on prema chest and began pressing her boobs.

In turn prema raised her hands to search for didi boobs, I helped her by placing her hands on right spot. Now both girls were pressing each other breasts while one was getting fucked and other was getting eaten pussy by other girl.
Looking at both beauties my vigor had doubled iwas fucking prema with all my heart. I wanted this to happen since long. If we all are free we can get more chances easily as aunt often go out and those times we will have to wait till night. Now whenever we get chance I can catch eithr of them or both together, so no waiting for night.
We kept playing and fucking for long, didi sat on prema mouth to get it licked and fingered even prema sent her tongue all the way inside didi chute. That sight was thrilling I was enjoying theor closeness and understanding. This time didi reached orgasm sooner than usual may be with new experience with other woman.
Then I made prema in doggy and took her from behind. Now also prema wanted to lick didi but I changed their position. Asked akka to go below prema and lick her pussy. This time without any hesitation she went beneath and began licking both hole as well pole. Mmmmmmmm I too felt nice to be licked while I fucked other girl. Prema began shivering on getting lick of her bhabhi for the first time. She began moaning hard this was becoming to much to handle for her. One pole was inside and two lips were pleasing her clit and pussy lips. Akka knew how to give maximum pleasure to other women as she being woman. Soon prema began whimpering and she was sending her back to me. The fuck continued for some more time. Then I asked prema to lick didi pussy so that they can have 69. Which prema readily agreed now both girls were licking each other’s pussy.
I kept fucking prema till she reached orgasmand washed her bhabhi face wither cream. Didi didn’t hesitate to lick clean her pussy. when prema became cool after her big orgasm she rolled off.
Didi was yet to have her own she sprawled on bed and pulled me to her. We began kissing I could get little juice of prema from didi mouth. Soon I inserted my dong into akka pussy which was crying since long and we were picking rhythm soon. When prema recovered she placed her mouth on akka breast and I took other breast. Didi was getting her both boobs sucked simultaneously. It was becoming too much for her too. Prema pushed her hand between us began playing with didi pussy. she was playing with her clit making didi to cry loud with moans. She to explode wetting my dong and prema hand, prema licked her fingers clean of juice.
Now took prema in doggy and continued fucking her like dog. Made akka in doggy style I was fucking both girls on rotation. Couple of minutes in one hole and then other one. we lost sense of time and I didn’t know where I discharged. But other got share of semen by licking her pussy to get mixture of both juice. Then we lay in heap and hugging each other we slept after marathon sex.
Next day morning I woke up to find both beauties discussing something still nude and were playing with each other. When I opened my eyes they began kissing each other. Wow what a sight it was both girls had come to understanding and now loving each other. I don’t know it was due to lust or love both were kissing each other and caressing their bodies.
Good morning darlings I wished them, they broke their kiss on hearing my voice. They wished me back. So you both continued with the same thing you did yesterday I said joking. No it is not like that akka replied. Then what I asked. We were discussing about new developments that took in our life and I was convincing her that I would be going for delivery to my native so that she has to look after house in my absence. It is not lust da we are not like you who always think about sex.
Then what were you doing, you started game in early morning and saying you are not like me. No dear it was simple expression of our love towards each other. Go and get fresh ishall prepare tea prema said. So you are going to take charge of house before akka goes to native I tesed her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:39 AM