Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 47.**

Sugumaran was fuming mad. In his mind, he wanted to hurt this bitch. She had bitten him hard, the pain that shot up from the base of his cock was excruciating.  

He wanted to humiliate her, make her beg for her life.  

The girl was being held down by Mohan, who seemed to be taking great pleasure in being a part of the activities. He could hear her loud sobbing, he could see her tears making a small wet patch on the dirty cushion cloth.  

He looked at his handwork, the now empty beer bottle was sticking out of her anus. He smiled as he looked at her dark anal ring wrapped around the neck of the bottle, unable to clench. The shoulder of the bottle rested on her soft butt cheeks. He was gripping the bottle by its body, holding it steady as the girl tried to force it out using her anal muscles.  

It wasn’t enough.  

He pushed her dark pussy lips apart, the delicious pink flesh in between her slit was inviting his recovering cock. He looked at the little hood covering her clit, maybe he should bite it? Then she would know how it feels. He looked at Mohan, then at the hard metal sticking out from behind his pants, a gentle outline of the grip of his gun made a hard tent over his thin cotton shirt.   

Sugumaran’s eyes sparkled. He had a better idea.  

I’m going to scare this whore into submission, he thought to himself. He looked around; his gun was still on the table.  

“Mohan, give me your gun.” 

“Sir?”, the old man stammered, not expecting that request.  

The girl started to wail loudly; her soft sobbing turned to hard crying. She tried to wiggle her bottom as Mohan tried his best to hold her down.  

THAPPPP!!!! “Shut the fuck up, bitch.”, Sugumaran shouted at her as he slapped her pussy lips. The puffy flesh looked dry and sore. THAPPP! Another one, this time, his fingers left an imprint on her inner thigh. She stopped moving, her body went limp.  

“Sir … I'm sorry sir … I'm sorry …. “, her voice barely a whisper.  

Mohan slowly released one hand, placing it behind his back and pulled out his pistol, handing it to his boss. He watched Sugumaran take it from his hands, slowly releasing the bullet clip and placed the magazine on the floor. He checked to see if there was a bullet in the chamber.  

Sugumaran did not want to accidentally kill her, just scare her. He did this out of her line of sight. The whore did not need to know if the gun was loaded or not.  

“You dare bite my cock?”, he laughed., “Did you think it was funny, whore?” 

With one hand holding the bottle, and his right hand holding the revolver, he gently pressed the tip of the muzzle against her pussy lips, rubbing the cold metal against the warm puffy flesh.  

“Sir ... sir … it was a mistake sir … please … “, she said between her whimpers.  

The muzzle moved between the lips, pushing the flesh aside to find her clit. Sugumaran pushed the circular barrel onto the hard nub, gently pressing down on it to prove a point.  

“What if I hurt you now?”, he laughed. His actions were turning him on again, he could feel his cock growing under his belly.  

“Please … please … don’t kill me … “, her head was turned towards him, watching his every move. Snot exited her nose; her eyes were red from the cries.  

Mohan was smiling.  

Sugumaran slowly slid the gun along her slit. He found the target. He watched as her labia flaps spread open, the little flaps tuck against the sides of the gun as he slowly pushed the muzzle into her hole.  

“NOoooooOoooo … “, she screamed. “PLEASE. NO. “ 

Sugumaran let out a maniacal laugh as he pushed the pistol deeper into her. The dry pussy hole stretched to accommodate the barrel as he watched her vagina engulf the cold hard metal. Sugumaran’s hand was on the grip, but he made sure his finger wasn’t on the trigger. Just in case. 

The pistol entered her up until the point of the trigger guard. What a sight to behold. Bottle in her ass, gun in her pussy. This bitch was in for a wild ride tonight.  

“Should I fire a shot inside your whore hole?”, he sniggered as he released the hammer of the gun with a loud click sound, making sure she heard it.  

“Sir sir sir … please … I promise … swear … I will do anything you want … “  

Sugumaran slowly started to pump the barrel of the gun into her pussy, fucking her with it like it was a heavy metal dildo.  

“Moan for me you fucking whore. I know you like things up your hole. Moan. “, he shouted at her as he laughed, taking no pity.  

“Ahh … ahh ... ahhh …", the girl moaned every time he thrusted the cold gun barrel into her. He knew she was faking it, but he didn’t care. He wanted her to know who he was, what he was capable of doing. 

“What do you think Mohan?”, Sugumaran asked his most trusted assistant, “You like my new toy?” 

Mohan chuckled. He knew he could have a go after his boss was done. He too liked them young, and those big tits were perfect. He knew he was going to have fun with them.  

The girl continued her fake moans, she was dry. He did not want to tear up her pussy. He could not sell damaged goods.  

“Time for my cock, whore. “  

He slowly pulled out the bottle from her asshole. The girl gasped loudly as the rim of the bottle exited her. Her anus was left gaping open at Sugumaran’s face. He laughed as he looked down into the reddish dark depths. Perfect, he thought as he placed the bottle back on the floor.  

He smiled to himself, wondering which hole he should try first. Mohan his released his grip from her hands. He was watching the girl closely as he slowly leaned back onto the couch, resting his aching back. At some point, he knew he would be too old for all these strenuous activities. Might as well have some fun while he’s at it.  

Sugumaran slowly pulled the gun out, putting it close to his face. He noticed the tip of the barrel was slightly wet.  

“The bitch liked it.”, he chuckled out loud as he showed the gun to the old man. Sugumaran placed the gun on the couch beside Mohan. The old man laughed. 

In a flash, the girl’s body slipped off the couch onto the floor, she grabbed the gun as she fell on her ass. Quickly aiming it at Sugumaran as she tried to move away from the two men.  

“Wow wow wow. There’s still some fight left in you, whore.”, Sugumaran laughed as he watched her struggle to hold the heavy gun up with one hand.  

“Don … Don’t come closer to me … I … I will sh-shoot …. “, she shouted at him. Mohan put his hands up, smiling.  

“Go on then … “, Sugumaran stayed on the floor, his cock was extremely hard, begging for that sweet release. A drop of precum exited the tip, dripping onto the floor. It was hungry.  

Sugumaran reached out, his finger accidentally grazing her hand on the gun.  

“AYYyy... don’t touch me … le – let me go … I'm telling, I will shoot … “, the girl shouted, hysterically. Her eyes were darting from the two men then at the exit door. She was still on the floor; she realized her clothes were nearby as she slowly inched her way towards it. Mohan glanced at his boss, waiting for instructions.  

“Do you even know how to use it?”, Sugumaran chuckled.  

“Don’t dare me … I ... I'm not playing … “, she aimed the gun at his forehead. “I will shoot … let me go … now. “  

She was terrified, but with a glint of hope in her eyes. She thought she was about to get away.  

Sugumaran slowly stood up, using his knees to support his heavy weight.  

“Come on … give me the gun … “, he put his hand out, reaching for the gun.  

‘I SAID STOP!”, the girl screamed. 

*click* *click* *click* *click*  

Her face changed; her body was shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes caught something metallic gleaming on the floor beside Sugumaran. The bullet magazine case.  

*click* *click* 

The girl kept pulling the trigger at Sugumaran, tears streaming down her face as she looked like all sense of hope was starting to leave her body. Mohan took the loaded magazine from the floor, holding it above his head as he burst out laughing.  

*click* *click*  

Sugumaran smiled.  

----------

**End of Part 47.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: | Updated - Part 46 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 02-08-2022, 12:50 PM