Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I didn’t waste much time with patient met the duty doctor and took his opinion. When he saw me he politely admitted that there are no facility for his treatment here, you may better shift him to big hospital then only he can survive other iwise it is hard to say. But as far as I know they don’t have any money and the treatment would cost lot. Are you related to them he asked. Yes I am distant relative of them and I shall see to it that he gets best treatment. So where you would suggest to shift him I asked.

flash back bhanushree 14.6
He suggested one or two hospital but I was not satisfied so I called my family doctor and explained the situation he suggest another hospital which was bit expensive but very good one. Then I asked duty doctor to shift patient to the specific hospital and asked him to arrange ambulance. With grumbling he did arrange and gave reference letter.
We shifted him and met doctors they after initial checkup they shifted him for x ray and all. I was waiting for result as expected he had multiple fractures and needed immediate surgery. I arranged everything and even deposited money through my atm card. Till then I too was very much tensed, I looked at bhanu and her mom, they were looking at me astonishingly.
She came to me she was looking really worried. Will he be all right she asked, yes aunt no need to worry he will be all right soon. I have spoken to doctors they have assured me that he needs couple of surgeries may need to put rod in his leg, hand should be fine with plaster any time surgeon is expected and today itself he is going to be operated. Don’t worry I tried to console them, I myself was not sure about it. He had problem that much I knew and there was no doubt of survival but about overall condition I too was in dark.
Sir I think this hospital seems to be too costly she doubted about the bill. Don’t worry it will be taken care of. I know your daughter she has seek my help I am here. Let us see what will happen and I shall assure you that I am going to pay for everything. What about repayment sir, we are broke we don’t have any money and these operations are going to cost too much. She expressed her helplessness. We have enough time for thinking about it, first thing is we have to get him all right, once he becomes ok we shall discuss about bill, till then don’t worry about anything. Everything is going to be all right.
While we were talking we got call from doctors I took aunt with me, surgeon explained about the condition of patient and the risks involved in surgery and alter condition. He wanted to discuss about the estimated cost, but I stopped him in middle. Don’t worry about fees I am here I shall take care of everything I assured him.
Doctor looked at me intently, I think i have seen you somewhere he tried to remember me. I gave couple of hints about me then he recognized me and said yes that is what I was thinking. Yu know y9our jiju is my class mate and close friend, are they related to yu he asked pointing at aunt. I asked aunt to go out and later explained him their condition and I assured despite of this I am here to help them and I shall pay for all the bills, but I expect some concessions I pleaded.

She – sir it is too difficult to tell, at least for mother to speak.
Me – come on aunt you have trust in me?
She – yes sit but it is so dirty that is the reason I am hesitating.
I place my hand o her shoulder see as long as I am with you people there is no need to fear. Just be open and tell me what it is. Just tell it now before your daughter returns.
She – she wiped her tears, sir I have faith in you and I feel that you have come like god to help us in our bad time. She tried to touch my feet. I moved back and made her stand by holding her arms. I caressed her back you can think that I am your son not god but tell me what is all about it.
She – sir I will but I am so frightened to tell it.
Me – has he threatened not to tell
She – yes sir if at all I open my mouth he would not only kill my hubby by giving poisonous injection but ruin my entire family.
Me – why should y worry I know entire department I shall take all the needed care. You don’t have to fear any more.
She – sir to rectify paper problem he has asked for my elder daughter. He wants to use her. She again began crying, I was really shocked to hear it. I knew that officer is crooked one but I didn’t know that he would go to this extent. What he was after was only money and drinks but womanizer that I didn’t know.
Me – my god he asked for your daughter? I will take him to the task. He will have pay for that.
She – if at all I spell it out he further has threatened to sell all of to brothel please save us from that evil, I beg you she stretched her pallu for begging.
Me – don’t worry aunt I shall teach him a lesson that is my promise. Be assured that no one is going to touch you or your family. I will ask senior officers to appoint security also.
One thing you make it clear, now onwards your family is my family, your problem is my problem. I don’t think there are any better words than this.

She – thank yu sir I will never forget this help in my life. Yu have come like god to rescue us. Our entire family will be indebted t you sir.
Me – I am calling you aunty and I have said that your family is my family, so it won’t be good to call me sir, you can call me shree or shree beta. I am not helping you as it is now my family and it is my bounden duty to look after my family.
By then bhanu came running with bottle of water. I asked aunt to wash her face and drink water.
Then I went to officer and asked him to come with me. Already he was frightened as I had spent so much time with aunt. He was reluctant to come with me. Then I too changed my mind as operation was going to take place soon. Surgeon sent a cal for me. He said formalities need to be completed ask his wife to sign papers and we are almost ready for surgery. i want you to be here till it is completed, he went hurriedly to o t . I asked aunt o complete formalities by then bhanu younger sis came running as her dad was shifted to other hospital. Aunt and bhanu introduced her to me and explained what all had happened. She is bhavana she got frightened as her dad needed surgery but I consoled her. When she came to know that I am helping them for everything monetarily as well morally she tried to touch my feet. I took her in my arms don’t cry baby. I have told your mom that your family is my family now onwards and I shall be at your side for rest of the time. She hugged me tight and said thanks bhai, I don’t know what would happen to my dad if you had not helped us. Bhai we all are so thankful to you.
Me –no thanks dear sis, you are calling me bhai and saying thanks those will not match. I am going to take charge of brother and henceforth n thanks and sorry ok, I caressed her cheek and wiped her tears.
Bhavana – you are a god sent brother for us, we don’t have any brother as you know we are only three sisters, I am so glad to have you as my brother. She raised her torso and kissed my cheek.
We were waiting outside the o t for more than three hours, I was feeling hungry but could not move away. I knew if I move away they will feel unsecured so I sent bhavana to get some snacks for all of us. Then only aunt realized that I am hungry, she asked me to go have food.

I can’t leave my aunt alone, we all will have some snacks and it is all right for me. By then a nurse came asking for blood as they didn’t have that group blood and they wanted fresh blood. I took the slip and coincidentally it matched with mine. I volunteered to give blood. Aunt began crying again when she saw me ready to give blood. I didn’t waste much time and moved with nurse. It didn’t take more time to give blood. By the time I returned I saw aunt was still crying silently and her children kept watching her crying mom and they too were crying along with her.
I sat beside them and asked for the snacks to change their mood. You must be feeling hungrier after donating blood she asked innocently. No aunt it is not first time I am donating blood. I compulsorily donate blood on two occasion’s every year. Once on my birthday and other time on Independence Day. I have never had any occasion to give blood to known person; today I am so lucky that I could share my blood to our family member to have more binding between families.
That shows kindness to the society aunty appreciated. Slowly I changed their mood by explaining how useful it is to donate blood all healthy people can donate their blood three to four times a year. I do it whenever I receive call for my blood. I don’t know whether I have helped any one directly at least by donating blood I can have satisfaction of saving someone’s life. Girls involved in talk by changed mood and their mom kept listening to our talks forgetting the tension. I made them eat some snacks and after couple of hours surgeon came out and said operations are successful and there is nothing to worry, he will be all right in few days. All of us were happy to hear these words, doctor gave instructions and specially encouraged aunt and gave her moral support of well being of patient.
We were allotted a special room and I brought all the necessary medicines after almost four hours he was shifted to room. By now he was almost in conscious state. He called me and thanksed me holding my hands, he was looking worried about the fees and expenses. I assured him that I shall take care of him and expanses there are no need to worry. About repayment he is not supposed to bother we shall think of it later, lot of time is there to think about all those silly things. I asked him to take rest.
I had ordered food for them by then her eldest daughter also joined us. Aunt had kept her away because of that security officer officer mooche. On my assurance aunt called bhagya was her name. she is also equally beautiful like her younger sisters and her mom. Though she was in shabby clothes still looked very beautiful. I waited till everything settled. Then aunt only asked me to go home when she was sure of their security and a security officer constable was appointed for their security on my request. I left them saying I would visit again on next morning, and instructed them to call me if there is any necessary.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:33 AM