Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 46**

Purvi was choking. Her head felt light as she struggled to breathe. The big man had her hair in his grip, pulling her head down lower. The pain from her scalp, on top of her mouth full of cock was making her lose consciousness.   

She had her hands against the couch cushion, trying her best to push herself off him. The more she struggled and pushed, the rougher he became, pulling her head down even lower. She could feel herself starting to black out. Perhaps it was the lack of oxygen in her brain, she did not think this one through. She sunk her teeth into his cock, biting down hard onto the thick fat shaft.  

Everything happened in a blur. 

Her head was quickly pulled backwards by her hair as something hard hit her across the face with a loud cracking sound. Purvi fell backwards back onto the floor, the pain rising from her left cheek took a moment to register in her mind.  

Purvi looked up as the big man stood over her, his hands under his belly holding onto his crotch. His face was twisted in rage, his eyes were wide and looked like it was about to pop out of his head. He was staring straight into her eyes. She watched as his moustache contorted, his mouth opened as he screamed at her. 

“YOU FUCKING BITCH!”  

Purvi was too scared to move as she watched his towering form cast a shadow over her.  

“ Sir … sir … I’m sorry … please … I couldn’t breathe …. “, she whimpered softly.  

“HOW DARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?”, the big man bellowed loudly, reaching down towards her.  

The door burst open with a loud bang with Mohan rushing into the room, his gun in his hand, uncocked and ready to use at a moment's notice.  

“SIR?!”, he looked around frantically, wondering if anybody had infiltrated the little office space. “What happened?”, his eyes darted from his boss to the naked Purvi at his feet.  

The look of wild bewilderment spread across his face as he saw his boss crouching slightly, both his hands holding his cock.  

Purvi quickly got on her knees, praying that she would be able to get up and make it out the open door. She did not care that she was naked as the day she was born, she just wanted to get out of this space. She felt a hand grab her by her hair, pulling her upwards.  

“Owwwww!!!!”, she screamed as her hair strained against her scalp. Without a second thought, the man pulled her up to her feet, Purvi grabbed his hand, trying her best to ease his grip and pain.  

“This fucking whore bit me.”, he screamed at the old man.  

PHAPPP!!!! Still holding on to her hair with his right hand, the big man slapped Purvi as hard as he could across the face.  

“Ahhh … stop. Fuck ... please … “, she grabbed her cheek.  

THAPPPP!!!! The big man gave Purvi a back hand slap across her other cheek.  

Purvi’s face was burning. She felt like her head had been shoved into a fiery pit. The pain was intense. Her breasts swayed with her body as she struggled not to collapse. Her tears were flowing like a steady stream.  

“Ahhhh! .. “, Purvi, “Please … please … I'm sorry …"  

PHAPPP!!! THAPPP!!! PHAPPP!!! The big man continued to slap her, his face a concoction of rage and pleasure in seeing her suffer.  

She fell down to her knees, holding her face. Purvi looked up, between her fingers, she could make out his semi flaccid cock swinging in her face. Her teeth marks visible on the base of his slimy black shaft, her saliva dripping off the tip onto the floor. She must have bitten him harder than she realized. 

The old man used his feet, kicking the door close. Locking it behind him. He placed his gun back behind his pants, watching the big man throw Purvi around like a rag doll. 

“Stupid bitch. “, he looked at her, he did not smile as he stared her in the eye. Her cheeks were bruised and sore, the flesh stinging red. “I will teach you a lesson in respect. “. The big man pulled her by the hair, flinging her towards the couch.  

Purvi was dragged across the floor, her face hit the soft dirty cushion just where the big man was seated a few minutes ago. It was still warm. She grabbed onto the back of her scalp, trying to soothe the pain. Purvi was on her knees, crying loudly into the cushioned seat with her ass sticking out towards the big man. She looked up, noticing his shadow being cast onto the wall in front of her. 

“I’m not done with you. I will tear you apart, fucking bitch.”, he shouted at her as he got behind her. The big man got down onto his knees, using both his hands, he grabbed each of her ass cheeks, spreading her wide open. He held her left cheek open, running his hands along her ass crack. The tip of his middle finger found the entrance of her anus.  

“ Please stop sir … I am sorry … please “, her head perked up when she felt his nail starting to dig into her little puckered hole. She clenched as hard as she could.  

The big man did not care as he forced the tip of his fat finger in, pushing it in deeper and deeper. From not having sex, Purvi had been forcefully fully fucked in all her holes over the last 72 hours. She hated ass play. It hurt. Even more so when the boys had forced their cocks and toys into her little orifice without any lubrication.    

“So tight … “, he gleamed happily behind her.  

Purvi felt the middle finger go deep, with another finger forcefully poking into the anal rim looking for a way in.  

“AHHH ... stop ... stop ... “, Purvi bucked. The big man released his hold of her ass cheek, pushing her back down onto the couch, holding her firm.  

“Don’t fucking move, whore. “, he growled softly. He pulled his finger out with force. “Today, you will learn.”. He looked around, smiling widely when he saw the half empty beer bottle next to him. “Mohan, hold this bitch down.”  

The old man quickly moved towards the couch and held her down. He pinned both her arms behind her back, pushing her face down onto the couch. Purvi’s head was rested on the side, she could see the excited face of the old man staring down at her. Her breasts were squashed under the weight of her body.  

Purvi tried her best to turn her head around to see what the big man was doing. She watched as he grabbed the bottle from the floor, taking a few large gulps of the beer. There was about a quarter left in the bottle when he turned it around, placing the entrance of the bottle between her ass crack. Purvi knew what was about to happen.  

“No … no … no … no ...please … “, she cried and begged and pleaded as she felt the hard rim of the bottle poking into her tender sore asshole.  

The big man started to laugh maniacally as he slowly pushed the head of the bottle in. Purvi yelped in surprise as she felt the hard bottle enter her. The big man tilted the bottle, allowing the remaining contents to enter her body thru her rear. She felt the liquid flow down into her bowels as the big man slowly started to push the bottle in deeper.  

Purvi’s asshole was slowly eating up every inch, the rim of her anus wrapped tightly around the hard surface of the bottle. She moaned loudly, biting her lips as she felt her anal cavity quickly filling up deeper and deeper. The big man watched with glee as he pushed the entire neck of the bottle down deeper into her little hole.  

“Ahhh … ahh … fuck … please … sir … take it out …. take it out … “, she begged, trying her best to convince the big man to pull it out of her, then at the old man who was holding her down. The old man seemed to be enjoying her pain, smiling widely at her.  

“Get used to it, whore. “, the big man laughed as he moved backwards slowly, taking it the view of her rear like it was an art piece. “Bottles won’t be the only thing in your shithole once my clients get a hold of you.”, the big man stated.  

Purvi looked at the old man with teary eyes, praying for salvation. He ignored her, being heavily entertained by his boss’s actions.   

She winced suddenly as she felt the bottle straighten. The big man was gripping the thick body of the bottle, holding it steady inside her sore ass. She was shaking, afraid that he would force even that part into her body. It would tear her anus apart. She had arched her back, with the bottle sticking out of her at a perfect 90-degree angle, held in place by the big man.  

Purvi felt fingers gently graze against her fat pussy lips. She was as dry as a sand pit. The big man pushed the puffy meat aside, exposing her warm pinkish slit.   

“Mohan, give me your gun.”

----------

**End of Part 46.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: | Updated - Part 45 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 01-08-2022, 10:18 AM