Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

That was good progress at least she laughed in my presence who was very much adamant to speak with me even. I took at as good progress and continued making some fun and made her laugh with those silly jokes. She tried to go back to the subject but I kept her busy in laughing. Now he mood had become light but I knew when I go to the subject she may become serious again.
After some time she brought the subject back again. You are trying to avoid the subject which we were discussing, she became bit serious. So you are still adhered to the same subject akka. Yes I won’t leave you unless I hear truth from you.
I don’t want to lie before you akka as I love you the most. You are everything to me. You are my sibling then you are my guide well wisher and I love you and you love me the most. In one word you are my life so I can’t just lie either for this or any matter.
If I tell truth you may become angry or if I lie I cant excuse myself. I am in such a condition I am stuck in scissor. You tell me whether I should speak truth or give some lame excuse or misguide you. I have never lied before you, if I tell truth there are every chances tht you will become angry. If you promise me not to become angry I can spell it out.
I know baba you are always honest to me, not only sex related subjects but for everything. That is the reason I am dying to know the truth. What you said is right I love you more than my own life and I trust you. But getting angry on anything is subject to condition hehehehe. It was another mild threat she delivered, but still her joyous mood encouraged me to go ahead.
I think yu feel fun to trap me always you win the argument, I am proud to be your kid bro. you are too smart to conquer I don’t know how always I am defeated by you where as no one beats me I any kind of argument I was praising her smartness, I knew these girls feel happy by praising them and to some extent yield to the praises. I wanted to use the same trick here too and I praised enough to bring her moos to comfortable zone. No more pestering is needed beta I know you and your tricks she smiled wickedly. But I had understood that she is enjoying he praises as I had taken enough care not to boost with false words but I kept hitting her weaker zones and made her feel that I am appreciating he intelligence as well he beauty too.
I moved beside her and placed my hand on hers. I looked into her eyes holding her hand for comfort continued speaking. Probably she misunderstood that I am trying to seduce her. Don’t sit beside me she snatched my hand I want to see your expressions while you speak. I had no other option I moved back to my original place facing her.

Now you start telling what happened between both of you. What is there big issue didi why don’t you drop it. By my words you might have to come to conclusion that something happened between us I dares to tell her indirectly.
No beating around the bushes come straight to the point, she urged. Sure didi I shall in detail if you wish and have enough patience to listen. If I tell what happened directly you are going to accuse me so I need to tell al the back ground too. Yes go ahead I have al the time in world for my kid bro, she caressed my face. That was good sign again.
Let me finish cooking beta I think story is too long and it will take lots of time she tried to get up. No akka let us complete the matter now itself. If it gets late then we shall go out I have not dined with you since very long we shall go together and spend some good time after long gap, I will be please if you give me enough time.
That is good ideas we can go out, she was happy as I had mentioned her favorite place for lunch. If you want to mend them you need to hit their weaker points which will yield results. You know me and sush mom had been to Mumbai I began story telling. I am not askig about her, you tell me about malli aunt.
It is long story so I need to tell from very beginning, if possible please don’t interrupt I requested. Go ahead she allowed me to tell.
I began from Mumbai trip I explained about our lonaval halt before going Mumbai. I had to give reference of mamatha the bulky aunt. I explained about her comments about me and she addressing me a good hunk and all. And what kind of impression that made on sush mom. I hid encounter with mamatha aunt, as it was not needed here. Then I gave account of all the things happened in marriage hall and later how it turned to be our incestual relation began. Here I hid other girls episodes but surely gave details of avi and her sis. She was really impressed by me giving sakshi back to her lover. I really like that, always yu help others and some time you sacrifice for others, I appreciate that kind of you. And for your information that attitude is helping you many times, always be good to others that is what I expect from you and prey god to give that nature to my brother.

Then what happened she asked curiously. I detailed how aunt snatched me from other girl and took me to room as she was feeling jealous to see me with other girls. In fact she was feeling jealous to see me getting closer to her friend mamatha also. Then explained how one thing turned to other and how she seduced me and how happy she was for giving all the pleasure which she was deprived in her married life. I presented it in the way sush mom seduced me instead I did to her. Poor aunt it should not have happened to her , it was good that you made her young and gave her all the missing pleasure akka comment. My god, that was most unexpected comment. I was expecting her to fire me for seducing older lady who is going to be grandmother soon. But somehow my little manipulation in story, gave different picture to her. Still you should not have done to a married lady which may spoil her married life she gave one negative comment. What can I do akka she was so desperate and she was full conscious about her future life, it was agreed that it should end at Mumbai only and if at all she desires to have me again we are to take all the precaution not to give any space for suspecting us. But still your smart brain suspected me. You are too genius didi you can count movement of fish in water after all I am your kid bro I praised her again. No need to pester me baby, I know you more than any one this world.
Now sush mom episode is over and I don’t really blame you is it was she seduced you and used you for her satisfaction. Now come to the point again to malli aunt.
Convincing about sush mom was much easier than malli as she is like mom and didi knew how she brought up me as her own child. It was going to be real challenge to convince about malli. What happened to those sakshi and her sis avi she asked curiously? You remember didi which I had explained about we signed a joint venture with a family for garments business. Yes I know she replied avi is the one who has volunteered to shift to Belgaum and help us in the field as they are pioneers in the field. My god one sacrifice made this deal successful. I had told no sometimes sacrifice gives best divided in your life. So that agreement is going to help mutually, when are they going to shift to Belgaum. If you have decided to help them and in turn they are going to help our garments unit means you have studied them properly if they are really good at it you can go ahead didi encouraged me.
Yes didi they are very old players just by bad luck they have put into loss and now they know where they went wrong and now they will be careful not to repeat those mistakes and this girl avi has updated her knowledge in the field she is going to be really helpful. Already I am setting one unit for them too. That is nice most unexpected diversion has taken in our life, if you concentrate properly that will add to our profits didi commented.

More than our profit share I have thought of giving employment to many weaker section people it will help them to earn their bread. And nandini didi will get a full time job that is most I have thought. Like any other business it is going to become earning source for us also.

Initially I will concentrate on that project and once nadini didi catches all tricks of trade it is she will handle it and I am just going to supervise that unit. There is big investment in it do you think didi can handle akka doubted. You don’t know her caliber akka she is very good in all the fields she can handle it alone that is why I took the chance. I was thinking that the discussion is derailed and she forgot all her queries.
I was wrong once she clarified all her doubts and got updates from garments unit she went back to malli subject. Now come to main point tell about malli, you are expected to give honest details no cheating she warned me.
I was forced to give all the accounts of how the subject came and how I desired totaste her milk and further consequences and ended up fucking her. When I finished akka was serious, you should have spared her she commented. I didn’t expect you to do all these things with every woman youmeet and you know how important family member she is, and how much respect we all give to her. She is granny and you should have respected her age at least didi was not at all happy for this even she scolded me to some extent. But she didn’t bombard me looking the consequences which a had described with enough added masala.
I am sorry didi but things went out of control and later she too felt bad like me. I too didn’t like what we had done it was sin you know I too confessed. From then I was avoiding her but it was she called me again and she had not only excused me and she cleared my guilty consciousness and you know she offered herself to me again. What she offered herself on her own what a shameless lady she is akka did scold her.
She was in mood of firing me now, I was expecting it since I admitted about malli. When she opened her mouth to start banging me. I interfered her you know akka. Wheat now she asked with impatience. Sush mom is my biological sister. What bullshit you are telling she roared at me.

Yes akka she is our step sister, means she is our dads child, before I completed sentence akka slapped me. How dare you talk so cheap about our dad she roared? You don’t compare my dad with you, if y are like this every one wont be like at hat specially my dad , I fact akka was furious she could not digest what had told her. I think I should not have opened his secret t her, jus to sooth he I had peed the biggest secret I was really a fool to tell it.
Had to wait she is cooled, the I reminded her few incidents when we visited our farm without intimating to our parents we had found both together I farm house but never in suspecting condition of course. When I gave few more such incidents she cooled her but still she protested that they are not enough to believe about dad. Later I told her entire story and what malli had confessed or relived her secret. Then only akka believed it to be right. So you mean to say we have more brothers and sisters that we know she smiled. My god her smile rough me back my life. At least she had believed I what I had commented. Yes akka sush mom is sure our sis and may be one more brother who resembled a little to my dad, just his eye brows and mustache may be even nose , but I was not sure about him nor malli,if she was sure about him she would have told me. Some how akka was convinced about dad. So we are not only do this even ur dad also has enjyed extramarital sex she laughed.
Yu are right didi they were old lovers and wanted to marry but some misunderstanding between ur family stopped their marriage but later they came to understanding and became as they were, I those short years it all had happened, but unlike other lovers they continued to love ad malli always treated like him to be her first husband.
Then I really wonder how the hell she allowed you to have sex with her. Was it yu seduced her wih purpose she asked me? I kept quite as it was right. When I didn’t respond she raised my face by holding my chin. Come on tell me she insisted. It was very hard to tell her what was making me to seduce malli aunt.
I was keeping quite for some time but akka persuade me to tell what it is. I know something is bothering you to open up. I shall promise that I won’t get angry if you confess me honestly. O her assurance I decided to reveal the truth.
Initially I didn’t have any such intention but at some corner I was liking to seduce her as I didn’t know ay thing about my dad. I wanted to complete circle s that thing was making me go for her. What circle akka asked curiously. I was hesitant to tell what she may think if I tell her that I had fucked both sush and sheetal even bhabhi what would be her reaction.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:31 AM