Adultery Arranged my own wife's bang
Continued story (some part missing as unavailable from its original site)

After several minutes wich I felt like hours the cd started to play. First it showed nothing but soon I could see the road and vehicles passing. Then near the pavement there were javed haneef and idris walking here and there. The camera then turned to the end side of the road, they were waiting fore nupur from that side. Again my mind wandered with millions of questions. Will my wife comes in tight jeans and tshirt as she normally do? Is she wearing panties or a tight shorts as she does sometimes? Well to answer my all questions suddenly the camera went here and there and focused at the bend. Oh my god forgive me there is my wife innocent and fresh like the morning sunlight. She was walking than running swaying her sweet hips rythmecally. When the picture is close and clear I saw she is wearing tight jeens and a tshirt. When she sway her hips to match her walk, I could clearly see her sweet triangle wich is soon to be drilled and filled by the waiting beast’s giant cocks.Yet I didn’t see the van but it was clear that the camera was inside the vehicle. Now nupur was several meters away from javed. Her innocent face showed no sign of waiting disaster. Sindoor on her forehead was glistening in the morning sunlight. then javed started to move. He walked two steps back blocking nupur. She stopped for a movement and turned to pass javed only to be covered by idris and saif. I could see her back side and she was trying to pass them. I tried anal with nupur sometimes only to refuse. She always considered anal sex I s a dirty, disgraceful subject. Seeing my wife’s big ass surrounded by sex hungry animals, I silently prayed them to ravish her precious ass holl.there was no-one around to help. She will never come for he morning walk if she had ever thought of a ting like this!Slowly they advanced, the ring closing around her. Nupur was clearly terrified now.She knew it would be useless to try to run for it – she would not be able to break through the ring and she certainly could not outrun them. She opened her mouth maybe to beg them but Her voice froze – she couldn’t even scream for help. Javed’s Hands grabbed her arms then saif cought her from backside. He intentionally crushed his groin on nupur ‘s ass eventually.she was helpless with three strong men against her, then idris cought her both legs hustling her along the pavement against her will then she was bundled into a large, closed transit van parked at the roadside.The doors were shut and the interior light went on.in the van nupur is struggling but no sound came out from her mouth.”hold her legs tight” javed ordered and then He reached towards her and slipped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her towards him with one hand while the other reached out to her blouse and grabbed her breasts. She struggled and tried to kick him but idris was holding her both legs when she doubled over in agony. Saife’s Hands from behind held her under her arms and lifted her back up to face javed again. Again he reached out to grab her breasts and this time she held herself in check, still winded and pained Saife’s tight grip. “That’s better. You’d better realise that we shall all have you before the night is coming.you can either enjoy it or struggle and we’ll use as much force as we need to but we’ll still have you only that way you get more bruised, understand?” She froze. He twisted her breast …
[+] 1 user Likes Rickoo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Arranged my own wife's bang - by Stereotype26 - 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by redfunn - 05-08-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 19-07-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Krazydude - 29-07-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Fakes Galore - 19-10-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 09-12-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 13-12-2021, 10:23 AM