Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
That afternoon 

Nazma opened the door and she was shocked and scared.
Purva and Nazma,both were expecting Apu, Sami and Tarun at the door.
But it was Pankaj. And behind him Bhola and vimal were standing.
Pankaj : You??
Nazma : Uah, uncle, umm yes me. Why?
Pankaj : So, finally your problem has been solved.
Nazma : Sushhh uncle. Don't tell mamma.
She put her finger on her lips.
Purva : Who is at the door, Nazma?
Nazma: Mamma, it's driver uncle.
She again put her finger on her lips and signaled Pankaj to hide the news.
Pankaj : Oye move away crazy girl. I'll tell your auntie everything.
Nazma : No uncle no. She shouted.
Purva came to the drawing room. Why are you shouting? And Pankaj what are you doing here now?
Pankaj : Sorry madam for bothering you. I'm here to say something to you. But before that I must inform you something.
Nazma: Uncle noooo.
Purva : Oh you know each other? Very good.
Pankaj : Madam, Apu bunked school a few times and forced me to drop him down near the mall. And this cute girl used to wait for him.
Purva : How long this going on?
Pankaj : Madam, it's been more than a year.
Purva : And you are telling me now?
Pankaj : Because Today she is inside your house and calling you mamma.
Purva : Idiot. Why didn't you inform me before and why you allowed Apu to get down from your van? Answar me.
Bhola and Vimal was slowly stepping back towards the gate.
Purva noticed them and shouted, and you two monkeys come here.
Nazma was stunned. The dress her would be mother in law was wearing, was not proper for the daytime. Specially in front of outsiders. The satin chemise was not fully transparent but it was showing the glimps of her fair body. And specially two cup on her breasts. Those cups were also dark blue but semi transparent. Her two beautiful melons and their pink aerolas and erected nippples were prominent to the viewers. And while she was scolding Pankaj by waving her hands, the melons were dancing. The V shape neckline was showing an ample amount of cleavage to the spellbound spectators.
And Nazma was also among those spectators.
She was very happy that Pankaj's trap was now trapping himself actually. And she was happy that her mother in law was just like her. Nazma was an in born nudist. And she was happy to realize that she could stay always nude in her in laws. But she had doubt on her. Can I ever be as bold as mamma? As shameless as her? Oh gosh. How daring and shameless she is. She is talking to her son's school van driver wearing just a skimpy night dress. Wow. She told herself in mind.
But how would she know that Purva was much more of that. Purva did such things, which was beyond her imagination.
Nazma was willing to become like Purva.
She was wanting to pull the t-shirts out of her body. But the bloody shyness was stopping her. So she was just watching them, standing at a corner.
Pankaj answared : Your son forced me to do that. But I can say in this one year, he only did this for 5 to 6 times only.
Purva  : He bunked school for 5-6 days? And he forced you but you couldn't do anything? Are you little boy like Sami?
Pankaj: No madam. Please listen to me.
He folded his hand. Then he turned to Nazma and said, hey girl, please go inside.
Nazma gave a irritating look at him and unwillingly went inaide kids room.
But she found an opportunity to open her dress and become nude.
So she promptly opened her T-shirt and threw it on the bed and then she stood behind the wall and attached her ear against the wall.
Pankaj : Madam, you know what, Apurva baba have blackmailed me. Don't ask me why. But he promised me that, he will never go far from the mall and he always returned to my van on time.
Bhola and vimal also  came inside. Pankaj held Purva's shoulders and gided her towards the sofa which was far from the bedroom.
Pankaj : Madam, please sit.
Listen I know I did lots of mistakes.  But I think now this two teen don't need to go anywhere as you accepted the girl. I'm begging your pardon. Please forgive me. And he bent and almost touched her feet.
Purva : Hey stop. What are you doing.
Bhola: Madam we are poor people. Not so much educated. We all did mistake. Please punishe us. We didn't know that sir was in the car just beside our van. So..
Purva : Ok leave it. Don't discuss it now.
Pankaj : But please tell us, that you forgive us.
Purva : I told you Bhola not to come here today?
Bhola : Sorry madam. We saw sir in the playground watching Apu Baba's game. So, thought we can come now and apolized to you. Don't know how sir treat you after hearing all that things.
Purva : Huh. You have told him everything about me in the hotel. So why bothering so much now. Now don't talk anymore. And get lost from here.
Vimal was standing behind them, with a packet in his hand. He came forward and said, Madam please forgive this stupid fellows. We know we did a huge mistake. Please drop your angar now. We are promising to you, we will never do any mistake again.
Purva : I'm not angry on you. But if you not get away now then I will be angry on you.
And I'll be busy for my Jabalpur tour. So don't disturb me in these days.
Bhola : When will you go madam?
Purva : Thursday.
Bhola : Please give me the opportunity to take you all with my car.
Purva  : No. We are going by train.
Bhola : Oh no. Why madam? I can drive you there. And by this I can also visit there and meet my old friends.
Purva : No. I've kids with me. I don't want to take any risk. Now go.
Pankaj : Ok. Madam we will not disturb you again.
His face became sad. And he slowly sat on the floor by her legs. And he softly held her knees.
Purva shivered slightly by that touch.
Pankaj noticed that. He made a innocent and sad face and said, madam, we know we are guilty. If you say don't come again, we will not come, we will not disturb you. But it's definite that we all will miss you.
Purva said in her mind, I'll also miss you all duffers. And I'm not angry on you all. But she didn't say anything to them.
Pankaj was slowly rubbing her knees and his hands were slowly moving up to her thigh.
Her clit became hard again. And it was throbbing inside the chemise.
Nazma was peaking from the room secretly.
She was trying to short out whats going on.
She could see Purva from the side view.
Pankaj's hand was slowly going up.
Nazma was also feeling tickling on her private parts. Her cloth free chest was rubbing at the side beam of the door.
Pankaj : Madam we have only one request.
Purva tried to speak but she chocked. She cough and then asked in a husky voice, what request?
Pankaj's hands were now at het upper thigh. The hem of her cloth bunched up on her crotch.
When she sat, the short hem couldn't reach at the bottom of her ass. So, the ass was already touching the sofa directly. And from the side, her hip was then in full view.
Pankaj was rubbing her upper hips now but Nazma was feeling goosebumps on her thigh and hips.
Pankaj said, Madam, today vimal and his team working near your house. Just two ally ahead. Can you come there after lunch?
Purva : What? No way. You are crossing your limit. Now go away.
Pankaj was squatting in front of her.
She pushed Pankaj and he fall on the ground.
Bhola looked behind to see if Nazma was watching or not.
Seeing Bhola turning back, Nazma swiftly pulled back her head inside the room and stepped back a little. She released a sigh.
She started thinking, what kind of woman Purva is? She used to live at Jabalpur. She is shameless and she knew about Fakir chawk. Is she the woman for whom her grandma left her grandpa?
What should she do now? Should she break the relationship with Apu? But she knew she can't, because she was so emotionally attached with Apu. They were in deep eternal love. And after all she is just like Purva. Today she just become happy by getting nude. But she knew her earge will increase by the time. And She was also feeling the sparks, the vibes inside her. She lost in her emotional termoil.
Here at the drawing room, pankaj smiled and sat on the floor.
Pankaj : Ok madam, we are living. But we bought a gift for you. At least accept this. Please?
Bhola : Vimal give me the packet.
Bhola took the packet from Vimal and forwarded his hand in front of her lap and said, madam, please accept this.
Purva : What is this?
Pankaj : Madam, nothing. Just a ordinary saree. We all bought for our beloved madam.
You please acxept this madam.
Purva took the packet and brought the saree out of it.
It was a orange chiffon Georgette saree. Very cheaper one. But Purva accepted the gift and said ok. I'm taking this gift as you buy it for me. And thank you for this. But no more talk now go.
Vimal :  Madam, we want to see you in this saree. Please. Just for once.
Purva : enough is enough. Now go.
Pankaj : Hay Vimal, stop. And lets go.
Pankaj : Sorry madam. We all are begging pardon again. And we are going now. But if you decided to forgive us, then please come to the **** construction site for the last time today.
Purva was about to say something. But Pankaj put his figer on her lips and said, please madam. We are not forcing you. But we will be waiting for you to see you are coming to the site, wearing this saree to meet us for the last time. Bye bye madam.
Bhola: Bye madam.
Vimal : Bye madam.
They turned to leave.
Here inside the room Nazma was lost in her thoughts. Her heart was pounding heavily.
Suddenly Sami ran in and Apu entered the house chasing him.
Sami directly went inside their room, without looking anywhere else. And Apu followed him.
Sami went in and crashed on Nazma.
Nazma fall on the floor and Sami on her.
Apu went in and freezed at the doorstep.
Nazma shocked and she tried to cover herself.  But she was unable as Sami was on her. She shouldn't throw the child away. So, she had to wait for Sami to get up.
She also got Hart and was screaming in pain.
Sami: Hey who are you? What are you doing in my room?
Nazma: aah, I will tell you everything bro. Uff, please get down from me first dear.
She politely pushed Sami from her body and slided back. She leaned her back by the bed and sat on the floor. She folded her knees with her chest and wrapped her hands over the knees to save her modesty.
Apu was watching her with wide open eyes and mouth.
Nazma shouted, Apu turned back.
Apu : Huh? Oh yes. Sorry.
And he quickly turned back. And he saw Pankaj, Bhola and Vimal were going out of the house.
Nazma : Sami babu, give me the T-shirt please.
Sami  : You know my name?
Nazma : Yes Babu. Please give me the T-shirt babu. Please..
Sami got up and gave her the T-shirt from the bed.
Sami : But didi you not have to wear this. Me and My mamma also stayed nude in the house. You can also stay like us. No problem.
Apu shouted without turning back, Hey crazy, do what She is telling you.
Sami: Stupid I've already gave her the t-shirts. And Didi has worn this also.
And that time Tarun came out from the garage.
 Bhola, Pankaj and Vimal said hi, hello sir and bye sir together and they ran out.
Tarun came inside. He saw Nazma coming out of the room wearing Apu's T-shirt.
He was holding packets of lunch in his both hands.
He looked at everyone and tried to understand what's going on.
Everyone was silent in the room for a couple of moments.
After a few seconds, Tarun broke the silence. What the hell is going on?
Purva : Offf nothing hell in this Tarun. First you put the packets here on the table. And meet this sweet girl.
Tarun : Hello. What's your name?
Nazma was hesitating. So Purva answered, She is Nazma.
Tarun : Ok Hello. Nazma. But what happened with your pants?
Purva : Of ho Tarun. Don't embarrasse her. You know Nazma is almost like me.
Tarun : Like you? Means?
Tarun reaized who is Nazma and what Purva was trying to say. But he was just examining her.
Purva tried to explain, You know Tarun, Nazma also hate cloo…
Nazma: No mamma nooo.
Tarun  : Mamma? So she is the new sister of Apu and Sami?
Nazma and Apu's face was hilarious to see.
They were unable to react.
Purva and Tarun both laugh.
Purva : Haat Tarun don't joke. She how sad their face become. Nazma is going to be your daughter in law soon.
Apu and Nazma both blushed.
Sami: Hey what's going on?
Apu : Nothing. You don't have to know everything kid.
Tarun : oh wow. Apu not bad. I must appriciate your choice.
Apu and Nazma were amazed to see how the parents were welcoming their relationship.

Purva : Ok, now come. You both get fresh. We are arranging the lunch. Come on Nazma.
Tarun : But what you were telling? She is like you.
Nazma: Mamma??
Purva : Don't worry girl. She pulled her head and and put her head on her chest.
We are a libarate family. And I'm very glad that My new girl also a in born nudist. You know Tarun, Nazma also a nudist.
Tarun : Oh wow. So you finally find your lifetime accompany.
Purva : Where? She is also very shy. I told her that she can remove her cloth. But she is hesitating.
Nazma buried her face into Purva's chest in shame.
Tarun : It's obvious. Not everyone is shameless like you. Nazma be comfortable and do whatever you want to do. If you are comfortable with cloth then we have no issue and if you are comfortable without cloth then go ahead.
Nazma : No uncle. I'm fine with this T-shirt. 
Purva : He he. No problem my Darling. Now come with me.
They both went in the kitchen.
Nazma : Mamma, you really stay nude in front of them?
Purva : Why? Do you have any doubt?
Nazma : No, but then why you are in a cloth now?
Purva : because first of all I didn't know you. And when I know that you are also a nudist, I become happy and comfortable. But I was still in confusion that what Will Apu or Tarun react. And that's why I wore this silly dress. But now I'm free. Now I can remove this irritating cloth. Aah. And she pulled the chemise out off her head.
Nazma was surprised. Oh mamma really?
Purva : You can also remove this.
Nazma : No mamma, I can't.
Purva : Ok. No issue. Come plate the dishes on the table.
Nazma : But..
Purva : What?
Nazma : No no
Nothing mamma. Let's go.
Purva : No tell me first.
Nazma : uh, ummm, Mamma can I change my dress? And wear your chemise?
Purva : Ha ha ha. Why not? I'm glad that you say this. But I think this chamise is two size extra than you. Wait, let me bring a baby doll for you.
Nazma: Baby doll?
 Purva : Don't worry. It's similar to this. Just little shorter than this chamise. Wait.
Purva went to her room. Nazma peaked out and saw Apu and Tarun both went into the bathroom.
So she slowly removed the T-shirt and tiptoed to kids bedroom.
She saw Sami was playing with the phone on the bed. She threw the T-shirt on the bed and ran back to the kitchen.
Purva returned with a beautiful babydoll negligee.
Purva : What! You already become nude? Hummm. Where is the T-shirt?
Nazma : I left that in Apu's room.
Purva : Hummm, very impressive.
Now, what do you want? Stay like this?
Nazma: No no mamma. Please give me the cloth.
Purva : Ok. Then let me put it on you.
Wow you are looking so cute. Just like a real doll. Come.
The baby doll was a very short negligee. It was obviously protecting her modesty. But Nazma was looking like an ferry tale angle in this short and semi transparent baby doll.
They both arranged the table and very soon Apu and Tarun came out of the bathroom and started wearing comfortable clothes.
Purva said, wait Nazma I'm just coming.
She quickly went in the bathroom with Sami and gave him a quick bath.
And then they all sat for the lunch together. And yes Purva and little Sami were without clothes.
They finished the lunch with light chatting. Only once Purva scolled Apu for his school bunking and taking Nazma to the mall. Tarun also warn both and tell not to do it again. Instade they can come here to their own house and never bunk the school again.
Nazma was still in a very confusing state. She was trying to throw away her shyness and become nude. But someone was stopping her to do so. Once she was thinking about the slut Purva, for whom they left Fakir chawk, once she was getting surprise to see how cooperative Tarun uncle is. After the lunch Nazma stayed little more with that peculiar strange family.
She was playing with Sami. They were running through the room. after a while she said, I've to go now. Otherwise Ammi and dadi Will start concerning about me.
Sami: Didi no. Play with me.
Apu : No Sami. Didi will come again. Now let her go. Come on I'm dropping you.
Tarun : Dropping you means? Are you trying to drive the car?
Apu : No, I mean I just go with her. You know how lonly the roads are.
Purva : Wait. You don't have to go. I'm going with her. And I've some important work to do also.
Tarun : Which work?
Purva : I've some personal work. I'll tell you later.
Now Nazma come here.
Purva took the burqa from the store room and called Nazma. She kept the burqa on her naked shoulder and asked Nazma to lift her hands up.
And to all their surprise, Nazma obediently lifted her.
Purva grabbed the hem of her baby doll and pulled it out of her head.
Nazma didn't protest.
Purva : You are sweaty again. Wait wait.
And she went inside the store room again.
Nazma didn't expect that. She just thought that Purva will pull her babydoll out and she quickly wears the burqa. But when Purva suddenly went with the babydoll and the burqa with her, Nazma became helpless.
She quickly covered her chest and crotch area with her hands.
Purva came back with a towel.
Purva : Now move your hands.
Nazma again obediently removed her hands. Purva wiped her entire body. And said, wait. Again.
She went inside her room and came back with talcum powder and body spray. And a comb. 
She applied the powder on Nazma's body and told her to lift her hands. She sprayed the deo spray under her arm and then she started combing her hair.
Purva : Why don't you take care of your hair? Ufff. See how dry and puzzled they are. She combed her hair for 5 long minutes. Tarun was on the sofa, watching news on the TV . Apu couldn't think what to do. So he went inside his room with Sami.
After 5 minutes Purva made a ponytail of Nazma's hair and covered her body with the burqa.
Purva : Now you are looking my Darling. Wait I'm coming back.
Purva went near the sofa and took the packet of the saree.
She removed the stickers and tags and made a knot very low on her pubic. Then she made the pleats and then threw the pallu on her chest. But as it was a chiffon saree, the one layer of pallu was unable to block the view of her melons through the pallu. So she made a pleat on the pallu and made it a two layer pallu and wrapped it around her chest and back and also covered her two shoulders as there was no blouse or bra.
But doing so, the hem of the second layer of her saree rose up above her right leg knees. And her right legs was now visible through the single layer of the saree. But she thought that boobs are more important to cover than the leg.
Lets go, Purva said.
Mamma, don't you wear anything underneath? Nazma aaked, while taking her bag from the corner of the room.
Purva : No. Do you have any problem?
Nazma: No Mamma. I'm also wearing nothing under this burqa. So, let's go.
Purva : Wait a minute.
She went inside the room and brought her purse and a gold chain with a beautiful emerald pendant. And she locked it around Nazma's neck.
I'm seeing you for the first time, Nazma. So it's my blessing to you. Now let's go.
Nazma: But mamma, I can't wear this infront of dadi and ammu.
Purva : Don't worry, after reaching home, you. Hide it in your bag. Ok?
Nazma : Ok Mamma.
Purva : Ok then, say bye to everyone and let's go.

So now two ladies were on the road. One was in just a black burqa without any underneath and the mature one was in a chiffon georgette semi transparent Orange saree..
Though there was an extra layer from the hijab covering Nazma's chest. But Purva's boobs were bouncing like someone juggling the melons.
If the people on the road looked at them at a glance then they would have thought two very decent and cultivated women were going. But if they observed them carefully then they could easily realize that there is nothing underneath their dress.
Purva's right leg was prominently visible from her feet to knee. And the shape of her ass and a hint if her ass cheeks and ass crack were visible through the febric. And as there was no petticoat under the saree, the usual cylindrical shape of the saree was missing. The saree was clinging between her legs. And usually women used to stitch an extra piece of fabric at the bottom edges of the saree, so that the bottom edges become thick and remain stable. But this new saree was missing that fabric and floating randomly and entangling with her legs. Her entire midriff at front and back was exposed. Her bellybutton was playing hide and seek behind the pallu. And the saree was hanging below her waistline.
If she was not shaven then her pubic hair would be showing, as the saree was so low on her hip. 
Purva asked Nazma to stop and took her to a sweet shop.
Purva : What do you want to eat,Nazma?
Nazma: Umm mamma. My stomach is full. I don't want to eat anything.
Purva : Your uncle is a duffar. He forgot to bought desserts. Now tell me what do you want? Laddu? GulabJamun? Jalebi?
Nazma: No mamma. I don't want these. You wait. I'm giving you the treat.
Bhaiya gave us two mango mousse.
Purva : What? Are you giving me treats?
Nazma: Why can't a daughter give her mamma a little treat?
Nazma took money from her bag and paid the bill.
They both were enjoying their moose. And the salesperson of the store enjoyed looking at two eye-candid beauties.
Especially Purva. They all realized that Purva is laterally naked under that saree. And maybe the girl also.
After finishing their treat and giving the salesman their treat for their eyes, the two candid left the shop and again started walking on the street.
Nazma: Mamma, just in the next alley is my house. But I think you shouldn't go there.
Purva : But why? Nazma.
Nazma: Please don't mind. But I think the woman for whom my dadi left my grandpa is you.
Purva Surprised. She couldn't speak anything. And she stopped walking. Her eyes became wet.
Nazma also stopped and stood in front of her.
She bent her face and said, mamma I didn't want to hurt you. But I realize that it was you. But I'm not blaming you at all.
I heard that the entire slum actually admires you. They think of you as an angel for them. You gave them a better life.
The water was ready to drop from her eyes.
Nazma continued her speech.
And you know mamma, Hearing all the story of you I also started developing the same fantasy like you.
Purva looked around. There was no one on the street, in this hot summer. Purva slowly pulled Nazma to her and hugged her.
How do you know all the stories?
Nazma buried her face between her breasts.
Mamma, I don't know all the stories. I just heard an overall description.
Purva : But from whom?
From Rasul chachu. Nazma answered.
Purva : But you were very little then. Probably 6 years old.
Nazma : No mamma. I was then 8 years old.
Purva : What?
Nazma: Yes mamma. I'm one year older than Apu. But that doesn't matter. And I didn't hear the story then.
It's a few months ago. Rasul chachu had come here with some gifts for me and ammu. Grandpa had sent those for us.
Then I asked him about grandpa's guilty. What he did actually, for what dadima left him.
Rasul chachu( Rasul Uncle ) told me the overall gist of the story.
Purva : Do you know Rasul?
Nazma : Yes mamma. He now works as a personal assistant to grandpa. And you know what? Grandpa is now the MLA of Mastanpur.
Purva : What? Khan Sahab didn't tell me that. Anyway, Today I'm really happy. It's the most memorable day for me. And she kissed Nazma on her forehead. And then said, let's go.
I just want to see your house from a distance.
Nazma: Ok come.
They both entered the alley. After crossing four houses Nazma said, mamma please don't go ahead of here. See that green coloured old house is our house.
Purva : Wow, very old and it seems like a Mughal era house.
Nazma: He he. Not so old. Ok mamma bye.
Purva : Bye.
Nazma: Mamma one more request.
Purva : what again?
Nazma : Mamma, I don't want to go to school tomorrow. But I want to come to you. Please allow me to do this guilt. Please mamma. Just for tomorrow.
Purva : No I shouldn't allow this.
Nazma: Please mamma. I promise I'll never request this again.
Purva : If I tell you not to do this, will you listen?
Nazma : No mamma. I'll come to you tomorrow at 9.30.
Purva : So early?
Nazma : Yes mamma.
Purva : Ok now go my dear.Bye. Ummah. She kissed her cheek.
Umah. Nazma also kissed her cheek and said, bye.
Purva stayed there till Nazma reached the gate of the house.
Nazma turned to her and waved her hand.
Purva waved back.
Nazma entered the gate.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 30-07-2022, 01:09 AM