Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Come on beta start fucking her tight ass malli said removing her mouth from didi pussy. I puled my cock till head and rammed it back, by then malli was on job of eating didi. Didi moaned, come on bro fuck your didi , there was green signal from didi. I took hold of her nice ass which is wide enough but not as big as her mom. Now I began fucking didi ass, she was getting attention from both ends, this was the first time any female had licked her pussy. She had enjoyed oral with me only and this time she was getting eaten by her mom and being rigged her ass simultaneously. Didi was moaning constantly, this was becoming too much for her. Malli had constant lover and licensed hubby, but didi was so far linked only with her hubby and recently I had entered into her sex life. So whatever we did was new thing for her, she was not accustomed to ass fuck, I had inaugurated her ass like her mom’s. And now she was enjoying threesome that too was because of me. She was getting enough attention by another female companion that too was by her own mom. Brother was fucking her and mother was licking what an combination. Shree bro what a fuck you are giving me, oh I like it bro, come on ram that ram rod into me and make me your slave didi was crying.
You want o be rakhial of your younger bro, hat about me, you have to my slave too hehehe malli interfered. Yes mom you are really pleasing your child I have become your slave too. You both have become my masters, please suck my clit mom. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what an pleasure you are giving mom. You are fantastic lover, love you mom, please keep doing it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shree bhai keep that rod into me, give me harder fuck this time. Fuck me as hard as you did to mom. Now I want fast and furious fuck, don’t bother even if I become unable to walk tomorrow. This is called as influence of others causing so much change, sangathi sangh dosh.

She had watched how much her mom enjoyed in that furious fuck, she too wanted to enjoy in that way though she knew that it was going to hurt her. But I wanted to give her pleasure of her life. It was first threesome she was enjoying I wanted to make it memorable so that she won’t turn her head down for any further threesome. I went on screwing her while her mom ate her pussy with full interest. Any way I increased speed so much she could sustain and kept her giving full enjoyment.
Malli was doing her best to give pleasure to her daughter, though it was first of her pussy licking but she knew how to give it. With all this didi was aroused to the limit. After fucking her ass for about ten minutes she began moaning still louder indicating that she was on verge off her orgasm. Malli also came to know about it she kept lapping her daughter pussy with speed and biting large clit. That triggered didi climax her body became stiff and her ries increased, next moment she started convulsing and then started pouring nectar into her mom mouth. Malli first hesitated to drink pussy juice, remembering that her daughter had drink her juice, she thought of returning favor, she began slurping like dog and drinking whatever her daughter gave her. I kept rigging her ass hole. When her orgasm subside she went limp for some time. I had to aouse her to continue I took her hanging boobs in both hands and began playing with them, her nipples were becoming soft, I tweaked them. Malli had moved away to wash her face which was drenched by her daughters juice. Then I moved one hand from boob to pussy, which was completely drenched. I took her clit in two fingers pulled it hard, she cried with pleasure and pain. Within very little time she was aroused began pushing her ass on my cock. That was right sign I continued fucking her tight ass which had accommodated my monster. It had become enough lose so that my cock could move easily.
We continued our fuck for some more time, after another ten minutes of rigging she reached another climax. After her next climax she asked me to stop fucking ass, she said it is paining there and her knees are also paining. But I am not yet near my climax I replied. Don’t worry I will make you ejaculate she said disengaging from me. She turned on her back, malli was also laying beside her daughter. Didi was laying on her back her legs straight, didi made me sit on her chest, she took my cock into her mouth. Now malli was also interested in game she pulled the cock from her daughters mouth both began licking it simultaneously. That was another nice fun I was getting, two mouths on the job. Malli hold my cock and sucked it from side, taking hint didi began licking on it from other side, in between their lips met with each other, they were trying kiss each other keeping my cock in middle. When they had enough of it and I was nowhere near to my climax.

But when I reached abdomen she stopped me. She took the cock and placed between hr mangoes, then she pushed both mangoes encasing them on hard lund, fuck my boobs bro she cried.
Malli came to help her daughter, she pushed didi boob from one side and didi was holding from other side, malli bent on didi they began kissing each other, while I was fucking didi boobs. Due to dryness of boobs I was not comfortable. I pulled cock from her boobs. Then didi stopped kiss and looked at me, she asked what happened. I said your boobs are dry it is giving irritation, malli spit between didi boobs and didi applied some saliva on my cock and again joined both melons encasing my hard cock. This time it was much better I was feeling like I was fucking tight pussy, my cock felt much better between those soft boobs. I kept fucking her boobs for some time, now my climax was building. I became fast in moving, didi sensed it and asked me to unload in her mouth not outside. Then you take it I am almost there I replied. She began sucking it with full speed, malli took my nuts in her palm began caressing and pressing them. That triggered my climax and I shot a big load in didi mouth, it was hard for her to swallow that big load but still managed to drink by moving my cock from her throat. Then there was second load, this time her throat constricted, it was followed by another small load. She took out my cock and bent to her mouth, she poured all the semen collected in her mouth to her moms mouth. Malli was so happy for didi transferring my semen to her mouth, she tasted some and then spit in didi mouth. My cock was still dripping on their face and chin; I moved a bit and deposited rest of the seeds on didi bosom. Malli kept pumping my nuts to evacuate its contents. They kept playing with my cum for some more time, they had become real lesbians now, when they had enough of it they drank whatever was in their mouth and malli cleaned didi boobs which I had deposited. All of us went to wash room to clean after that they made me lie between them and both hugged me from both sides smashing their soft boobs on me, we all slept like that with full satisfaction and losing all their inhibitions.
Nest day we woke up, didi was blushing due to nakedness, what is there didi, now we all have lost the inhibitions, no need to feels shame to be nude amongst ourselves. You are stupid shameless fellow, you made me do many new things which ihad never dreamt of she replied still blushing. She tried to cover herself with sheet but I snatched it mind kept her nude. She was feeling shy so she ran to wash room, when she returned she had covered herself with towel. Malli began laughing see my betis is feeling shy now, that too after doing so many nasty things hehehehe. Oh mom you too have joined shree bro, by the way why don’t you tell me why you are insisting me to call him bro she asked, she was so curious about it. Malli tried to calm her but didi was curious and was not ready to buy anything that malli told.

I shall tell it in detail provided you should lay beside me full nude I replied. No iw il laybeside you but nude she was hesitating. Then forget about it hehehehe. You stupid you aremaking me fool by laughing often she said in irritation. Then come this side and remove that bloody towel, then only you will hear it from me.
Forget it beta no need to tell anything to her malli protested. See aunt you should let her know the truth, how long you want to keep her in darkness, already she is about to be grandma, I think it is right time to tell I replied.
Both of you are making me more curious, why don’t you reveal it didi insisted. Didi came to me and lay beside me. Come on dear I extended my arm she placed her head on my open arm. Why you are after that malli kept protesting. Stop it ma let her know the truth, I had played it in such a way that didi became more and more curious and she was not ready to listen to any thing.
Come on mamma I want to hear it, there is no need to mask the truth, I shall promise that I will take it lightly even if it is serious matter. I won’t say it to anyone that is my promise. Malli kept attempting to cool her but my words had made didi to know the truth. At last malli kept silent and didi hugged me asking me to give all the details.
Then you have to give me nice kiss of good morning I shall give what you want to know. But only one condition, you should not blame anyone and you should keep this secret with you only. That is my promise, even if it is most bitter truth then also I won’t blame anybody, She promised me.
She gave a nice and long smooch, our tongues battled and our lips became sore by licking and sucking, then only she let me go. It was very nice kiss didi I said, stop praising me now come to the fact she urged. I went on giving all the fact, in between she was feeling discomfort knowing that her mom had lost virginity to someone before her marriage. Is it true mamma you lost virginity before your marriage. No interfering and you should not ask her anything that makes her feel bad, I said curtly. Then completed her mom story and at last I revealed who the lover is. You are my biological sister, you are my real sister so I should call you akka( sister) . both of us are offspring of my dad but from different women, I should call my step sister as sister only no. didi was shocked to know all the truth, she was quite for long. When you came to know about this she asked me. Very recently I replied. She was still in trance to know about her real father. Is it all true mom she asked her mom as she was still not ready to believe what she had heard. Yes my kid fortunately or unfortunately that is cent percent true. How dare you conceived by other man than your hubby didi was getting angry.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:22 AM