Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
121 to 125

Vinoth started to dress and i was still in shock, Then vinoth went near to him.

Vinoth : anna ( brother ) please delete the photo

He : how many days this was going?

Vinoth : anna today only

He : Don't lie

Vinoth : I am telling the truth only

He : How many times you fucked her?

After heard this question i was started to cry and he look at me 

He : How many times?

Vinoth : one time only

He : Don't lie

Vinoth : today only i fucked her

He : oh, then yesterday also in the same time i heard the moan sound

Vinoth : what anna?

Then he slapped vinoth and said " are you kidding me "

Vinoth : anna

He : Tell me the truth

Vinoth : Anna, yesterday ......

He : Go on

vinoth : She gave an blowjob

He : what blowjob?, how many times.

Vinoth : Two times

he : when she gave another one

Vinoth : Today morning

He : Where?

Vinoth : Hear only

He : In the school time itself

Vinoth : yes

He : what an whore she was

Vinoth : anna dont talk bad about her, she was innocent

He : She sucked and fucked in the classroom and your saying she is innocent?

Vinoth : I only forced her

He : Oh

Vinoth : please delete anna

He : I want something to delete it

Then vinoth take Rs.500 from his pocket and gave it to him

He : Just 500?

Then he removed his gold chain from his neck and give it to him

He : It worth but not up to mark to delete the video

Vinoth : What you want anna

He : You are one of the richest man son in this town and you gave only a chain and 500 rs.

Vinoth : Then what your expecting?

He : When i need an money should give 

Vinoth : Ok, then

He : You never touch your teacher from now

Vinoth : What? why?

He : Dont ask me question, just follow what i say.

Vinoth : I give what ever you want but i will not accept this

He : Then i will show this photo to your dad and principal

Vinoth : please don't do that and i follow your instruction

He : Ok now get out of the school

Then without saying anything he left the class and i was still crying after there conversations. He came near to me

He : Don't cry

Me : Please delete that

He : ok, first you stop crying

Me : if anybody she that and i will in deep trouble please

He : what his your offer?

Me : I am not rich like him, so i will half of my salary in every month

He : i dont want money from you

Me : i dont have anything to offer you

He : You have

Me : what you want

He : you dont know what i want

After this word from him i realized he also want me to satisfy him and then i started to cry again

He : Dont cry, what is your name?

Me : Lakshmi

He : Good name and What you will offer to me?

Me : ........

He : Ok let come to the point, you just satisfy my sexual needs

Hearing this i was again started crying

He : I now your feelings, My face was ugly and i was not looking well. But i dont want to miss you. i never can touch an beautiful woman like you in my life so for, so i want to taste your beauty

Me : please leave me

He : See my face and how ugly i was, none of the beautiful woman like you never touch me so for

Me : please leave me

He : Dont cry, just wore your all dress and went to home.

I just look at him and as he said, he have an ugly face

He : Go to home and we will discuss later about this.

Saying this he left the class and i wore all my dress and came out of the class, What an big mistake i was done in my life.

That night after had an dinner, my daughter went to sleep and i was sitting in the hall and thinking about the incident happened in the school also i know i dont have any option and definitely he will going to fuck me. ok guys now i tell who is that. As i already told there is some construction works are going in the school and he is the head of that construction team and most of the times i saw he will slap his workers and shout by using bad words when they do any thing wrong. Also i noticed when i pass there he will look my navel and gave an naughty smile but i never encourage him so for. but now he got an jackpot of his life and i know he never miss this. oh sorry i forgot to tell about his look, he is 6 ft strong muscular man, he was very very black in color. if he touch me then he is the most darkest person enjoyed my body and i dont know how to explain simply he was looking ugly and he was around 40-45 years old. suddenly i heard an sound of door bell.

When i opened the door i was shocked because he is only standing there in door step, suddenly pushed me in and locked the door and sat in the sofa also ask me to sat and i was nervous by looking him. Then he started the conversation

He : what is your name

Me : Lakshmi

He : hmm good name, are You know my name?

Me : No

He : prabu

Me : hmm

He : then tell about yourself

Me : please ?

He : come on lakshmi, dont make me angry and you will how i handle my workers if got angry. So please just co-operate with me

Me : what you want to know

He : tell about your family

Me : My husband is working in dubai and my daughter is studying in our school

He : what you have an daughter?

Me : Yes

He : what her age

Me : XX

He : Wow i cannot believe this, your looking like just married. where is she?

Me : Sleeping

He : you are looking so beautiful lakshmi and you looks like meena and i am the big fan of meena's navel.

me : please dont talk like this

He : i know lakshmi, you are so beautiful and i was ugly. but i want you badly.

me : please leave me

he : i will satisfy better than him

me : please i know i have done an mistake, dont blackmail me

He: please lakshmi i want you and i never treat you as my workers

me : please

Then he asked me an water. I went kitchen and gave an water after he drank it. he just pulled my hands and made me sit in his lap and i said "please". he said " dont worry lakshmi just few minutes". saying this he kissed my lips and moved his hand all over my body and i try to pull him but he was strong and he kissed by lips for 5 minutes and leave me freely and without saying anything he left from the house and i was really confused by his behavior.

next day when i went school, today also vinoth only present and i straight away started the class. after some times he near to me.

He : Sorry mam

Me : Why?

He : I made you in trouble

Me : ok leave

He : more times you said this place is not safe but i forced you, sorry mam

Me : ok leave vinoth

He : mam

Me : mmm

He : Dont get angry with my question

Me : ask vinoth

He : What he want from you

Me : I cannot understand

He : he taken money from me and what his demand from you?

Me : I dont know vinoth

He : Did he touch you?

I dont know why he is asking this questions,

Me : No

Then the lunch bell rang, when i go out from class. he pull my hand and my body crash with him and hugged me very tightly.

Me : leave me vinoth

He : i want to an kiss

Me : leave me it is not safe here

He : please one kisss

Me : no

Then i pushed him and went out from the class. After school while i going out, i saw prabu in front of me and came near to me.

Prabu : i kept one parcel in your desk at staff room 

Me : what is that

Prabu : take with and open in your house

Me : what is in parcel

Prabu : surprise

Saying this he passed me and when i enter in staff room no one is there and saw the parcel in desk. i quickly took that parcel and went to my house.

After i came to home and opened the parcel and it was beautiful silky red colour saree also there is one paper folded in the box. i open that letter and read " hi my beauty lakshmi, this is my gift for you please wore this saree tonight and be ready at 9Pm for our first night ". I was shocked by his boldness and also i know, i dont have any option because he is having my video. So i decided to satisfy him and make him to delete the video. After my daughter went to sleep at 8Pm, i prepared another room cleanly and have an bath. Then i wore the saree which he presented and waiting for him. 

He came at 8.45Pm itself then i welcome him and showed the way to bedroom and locked all the doors and entered to the bedroom. My heart started beating faster. I had slept lot of them. But Now, I was to sleep with cheap low class man. I sat next to him. He took my face in his hand and looked in my eyes. Slowly, he brought his lips near to my face and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, He kissed my eyes and then kissed my lips. Slowly i opened my lips and continued our deep kiss. As this made us short of breath, we slowly released ourselves. i thought he handle me roughly but he was so soft in his behavior.

He told "you are the most beautiful woman, i had met in my life and i was so lucky " and took me to the mirror. He his standing behind me, he put his palms on my shoulders and slowly moved down towards my hands. Clasping my hands in front of me, he kissed my neck and said " Many people eyed on your beauty, but today i will feel you lakshmi ". I could not say anything. Slowly i said " Please stop this". He told me " do not worry lakshmi. Trust me and have a faith and enjoy the most beautiful moments of our life" . He turned me towards him and kissed my forehead then kissed my hands. 

He said " lakshmi please keep your eyes open and look me through mirror". He started unbuttoning his shirt and Now he removing his dhoti. He could see the shock on my face. He smiled and told me to keep on looking him through mirror. I could feel my heart beating faster. He finally untied the knot of his dhoti kept on the near by table. He told "I am removed my clothes, Now let me do with yours lakshmi ". Also he had removed his underwear before coming near to me. I could see myself in the mirror fully clothed standing in front of him who was now completely naked but i could not see his naked body . He came a bit close to me. He removed the pallu of my saree from my shoulder and kissed my shoulder. Slowly, he started removing my saree. My white fair and smooth skin excited him. He keep on kissing my neck and both sides of shoulders behind me and i was watching this in the mirror.

After removing my saree, he kept that on the table. now i stood there with my red color blouse and petticoat tied below my navel. My blouse was covering my breasts completely. He could not even see the cleavage. Now he proceeded to remove the hairpins and flowers from my hair. The hair fell down on my back, That excited him more than he had ever experienced. Even though it was not visible to me, I sensed blood rushing to his cock making it hard. I could see it on his face, which showed his body's reaction. I saw his face and felt my legs tense. The hooks of my blouse were at back. He parted my hair at the back and kissed the silky thick black hair.

The flowers had mingled with my hairs. He kept on kissing and moving my hair on his face. Then he pushed my hairs to my front on either side. The hairs now totally covering my boobs fell up to my waist. He started to unhook the blouse slowly, one by one he released all hooks. I was feeling very shy and felt like closing my eyes. But I liked is slow approach and that kept me from closing my eyes. He slowly opened the blouse and moved his hands on my shoulder under the blouse. He moved his lips forward and started kissing my back that was now exposed. I couldn't stop myself from giving a deep moan and closed my eyes. He stopped kissing my back and moved his hands down from my shoulder and in process of removing my red blouse. I could see him removing my blouse in the mirror.

That was exciting me. He kept the blouse on the same table over my saree and started caressing my bare shoulders and arms. He could feel the straps of my black bra. He wanted to see my bra covering boobs. So he pulled back my long hair from the front. I instinctively brought my hands to cover my boobs. He smiled and put his palms on my palms. He started kissing my neck taking care not to let his erect cock touch me. I once again closed my eyes. He continued kissing my neck holding my palms for a while . Slowly, he pushed my hands down from my boobs. Now i did not resist him. I could feel a tingle in body as my own hands were caressing my boobs over the bra. He brushed his hands lightly along with my hands over my boobs. 

I sensed my nipples getting hard and my thighs getting tense He brought my hands on my side and said, "Do not feel shy in front of me lakshmi. Try to enjoy every moment ". I could not get the courage to tell him that, though I was feeling shy, I was enjoying every moment and wanted more from him ooohhh it was so wonderful sexy feelings I moaned softly aaaahhhh please ooohhhh please I love you. He for the first time saw my beautiful boobs in the bra. The bra was fully covering my boobs. He could see only a little cleavage. The thick bra did not give him any indication of my nipples.

I saw myself in the mirror. I could see the excitement in his eyes feasting my boobs with a little cleavage that he had seen for the first time. He put his hand on my waist. He slowly started caressing my waist. He could see my navel as I was wearing my petticoat below my navel. He brought his right hand on my stomach while caressing me and his left hand caressing my left thigh. Slowly he brought the left hand on my stomach and right hand on my right thigh. After a while he started caressing my stomach with both the hands and started to search the knot of my petticoat. I now sensed that he were about to remove my petticoat.

This raised my excitement and my heart beat. He found the ends of knot in the petticoat and pulled them letting the petticoat to fall at my feet. He now saw me in my black panties. He could now see my deep navel. That excited him and his cock was getting rock hard. He caressed my bare stomach and put his finger in my navel. That gave me a thrilling sensation inside my panties. I was looking very beautiful in the thick shining black bra and panties. The thick panties did not show the wetness. He put his hands on my thighs and started caressing them. Slowly he went down stroking my legs. All the while I could see in the mirror he going down behind me stroking my legs but could not see his nakedness. The caressing of my legs was making me wet inside my panties.

He slowly lifted my legs one after another and took the petticoat and placed on the table. Seeing fair and beautiful me in with my bra and panties with long black hair lose on my beautiful back and standing behind my fully naked body with his cock rock hard, he was finding difficult to control himself. He felt like ripping my bra and panties and ravages my body like an animal. But he holds himself back. Then he started playing with my hair that was now on my back. He kissed my hair , my back and slowly once again pushed my hair to my front covering my boobs. He started caressing my shoulders and kissing my neck.

Then he brought his hands on my back. Slowly, he took his hand near the bra hook. I closed my eyes. He did not say anything. He unhooked the bra. Moved his hands to the bra straps and gently pushed them down. He removed the bra and kept it on the table. I was now without my bra, but my long black hair was covering my boobs. These near naked boobs were driving him wild. His cock was rocked. Keeping his patience , he came slightly near me but not touching me with his cock. He slowly started caressing my shoulders through my hair . He kissed my neck , moved his hands down slowly towards my boobs . The feeling of caressing my silky hair over my boobs was driving me wild. I was getting wetter inside my panties.

He reached my boobs and cupped them from behind. I opened my eyes, I saw him through the mirror. he caressing my boobs through my long black hair. I saw his eyes and our eyes met. I was stunned by the look in his eyes. He slowly parted the hair from my boobs and continued stroking and cupping my boobs. Then, he pulled back my hair on my back. I was standing only in my panties. My naked boobs were proudly standing without the support of my bra. My nipples are erect had mesmerizing effect on him. He took both the nipples in his fingers and started rolling them. Now, I was also finding it difficult to control my feeling ooohhhhh my God it was so good feelings aaaaahhhhhhh. No one is handled like this in my life so far and he knows very well how to make an woman hot.

I also wanted to hold him tightly. I started to turn towards him. He immediately stopped me and whispered in my ears "wait lakshmi ". Now, he removing my panties. My naked and wet pussy will be exposed to him. By that time, he had moved his hand to my hips. He was caressing my buttocks covered by my panties . While caressing my buttocks , he slowly bent down behind me. Then, he slowly started pulling my panties down. I clenched my hands. I bit my lips but kept my eyes open. As the panties came down, my wet pussy was getting exposed first time to him whom I had known only for a few days.

He pulled my panties completely down and kept them at my feet. I stepped out of the panties . He stood behind me taking the panties in his hand. He felt the wet spot on the panties made by my juices from my wet pussy. He was now confident that I will willingly participate in the game and will always long for him. He pulled me close and tightly pressing his hot hard and throbbing cock on lower back just above my ass. With left hand roaming on my boobs , He moved his right hand over above of my pussy. he now guided his fingers over my pussy. Slowly he stroked pussy lips. I turned my head and gave my lips to him. He locked his lips on my lips and gave me a deep kiss. While kissing me, he continued to explore my pussy lips with his fingers . That was exciting me, I could feel his hot, hard and slippery cock on my back.

I wondered how it looked like He slowly released the grip on me. Still we are kissing and he turned me towards his hot and hard cock on me. Now, both of us were facing each other. He brought me still closer to himself. That made my soft and smooth boobs with hard nipples press on his bare body and his hot and hard cock pressing on my stomach. For both of us, it was like our first night. We stopped kissing and took a deep breath. He took a step back. Both of us started admiring each other's body. We started to caress the bare body of ours. He started to caress my soft but firm boobs and hard nipples . 

I could not keep myself from staring the proudly standing erect cock and started to explore the hot and hard cock of him. He experienced for the first time a beautiful woman like me stroking his cock. It was now his turn to close his eyes while enjoying the gentle strokes from me and my hand over his erect cock. After a while , both of us hugged tightly. He then lifted me in his arms and carried me to bed. I was now eager to experience the next move of him. He lay beside me and started caressing my face, then my boobs and slowly moved to my navel. He fingered my navel for some time. Then, he moved his hand and started to stroke my pussy lips. Slowly, he entered his finger in my lips. He started to stroke me gently on that spot. 

I started breathing heavily. As soon as my breathing became rhythmic, he mounted me and started to insert his hot hard cock into my pussy mmmaaaaa its paining me. I forgot to tell one thing, his cock is the biggest one i ever experienced so far. I instinctively spread my legs to welcome the invasion of his cock inside my pussy. I moaned with pleasure , aaahhhh fuck me more ooohhhh yes I need you more give me hard in my cunt ooohhhhh I can feel in out in out in out his cock moving in my pussy aaahhhhh. He could see my boobs bouncing up and down as he thrust his cock into my cunt. He lowered his mouth and started sucking my right boob and started squeezing my left nipple keeping that in between his finger and thumb. 

With my teeth I bit his nipple softly and he moaned with pleasure, Oh Do it Aaaaahh suck my nipples lakshmi my darling. He started fucking me harder and fast now, ramming his cock in and out of my cunt. I was moaning with pleasure and almost cried, Yes! Yes!. Fuck me fast. Yes wonderful what a pleasure I am nearing climax. I am enjoying his fuck. He kept on fucking me harder. His cock was going all the way in and out of my cunt while his balls slapped against my cunt. Suddenly, I could feel my cunt lips tighten.

My body became tensed and I screamed ooohhhh maaaaa I am cumming oooohhhh fuck me hard oooohhh fuck me, he pushed his cock and fucked with great speed. Suddenly I felt like Cuming off. He too moaning thrust his entire cock inside my cunt and kept that pressed and shouted Oooohhhh he his Cumming. Then with his screaming moan I also moaned loud and both of us reached wonderful enjoyable climax . He was pressing his hips hard on my front and I too lifted my buttocks and kept pressed in his front hard cock shooting loads of semen like jet inside my cunt . 

Then he collapsed on my body and his hands embracing me kissing me on my fore head. Both of us were very tired and exhausted, hugged each other and remained like that for long time. He now increased his thrust while kissing me on my neck and earlobes. Now, both of us were breathing and moving our bodies in a uniform rhythm. He finally gave a thrust to enter me fully, and I tightened my grip on his back pushing my long fingernails the feeling of pleasure and pain to both of us was something beyond description. I lost control of myself, and I could not hold myself back, and he felt the spasms of my pussy on his hard cock. I reached my climax and gave a bite on his shoulder. He immediately ejaculated inside my pussy. We continued hugging and kissing for a while and then relaxed by rolling on our sides. I never realized that i will experiencing the most beautiful moment in my life with him. And i know when i sleep, suddenly my daughter his knocking the door. Both woke up and saw the time and it was 7AM.

To be continued......
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 26-12-2018, 01:02 AM