Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
111 to 120

In sunday, i was looking the latha house from evening onwards and his house is next to my house but rahim as not come. The next day at early morning around 7Am i saw latha was get ready and going out from her house. Today school was on leave due to local festival. Then i quickly prepared breakfast and served to my daughter, Left my school and i guessed she must go to school. So i went to our school. From the distant i saw rahim going to block C. Then i also followed him and he went to the same room.

He : Sorry latha

She : I was waiting for you from morning onwards

He : Meeting went untill 7Pm

She : Ok and now i was waiting for 1 hour

He : Sorry latha, my friend has came near to school and went to meet him

She : Then i was not important to you

He : Please latha dont talk like this

She : then

He : I dont know you will come early this morning?

She : Then you expect any other?

He : Ok forgot what happened?

She : Its difficult

He : Where is my gift?

She : which gift?

He : you said on that day, you are going to give birthday gift to me

She : If you come yesterday then i will give it to you

He : Ok give it now

She : I will not give 

During the discussion she have an call and after completed his call

She : I want to go now

He : What happened

She : My friend was admitted in hospital

He : Please at least spend some time with me

She : I cannot do now, We will be see later.

Saying she came out from the room and went, before she came i was hide in the same place.

After some times rahim came out and pulled me from the table and i dont how he find me.

He asked " What are you doing under the table " and i keep quiet 

He : on day itself i saw you under this table but i did not inform latha. Then he again ask " why you are following us ", I did not open my mouth for any answer.

He : Ok, let us enjoy each other, I was shocked to hear him talk like this to me. I got angry and shouted 

Me : Have you no manners, what are talking to me like this. Get out of this class

He stepped closer and grabbed my hair in his hand and pulled me closer.

He : This is the punishment for you to watch us and he slapped me hard on my cheek. It was so hard my cheek stung with the blow and tears were in my eyes. 

I was started to cry

Me : Please leave me

He : After latha went i think to call some whore for an fuck but thank god i got you 

Me : Please leave me

He : Now i dont need to spend an money for whore

Me : Pleas dont talk to me like this

He : You came i hear to watch us, Now latha left and we should enjoy each other

Me : I will shout if you dont leave me

He : No one will come because today is an holiday

Me : Please i am an mother of an child and came from decent family

he : I always like to fuck an mothers because they are mature and have an experience than young girls

me : I will not watch you form here after

He : You looks beautiful than latha, So how can i miss this opportunity.

Me : please

he : Just co-operate with me and i ensure you will get an great time otherwise i bang you.

Suddenly i heard my daughter voice and she asking " what happen mom " and i was thinking why she came to school, again she asking me " what happen mom ". Then i wake up from my bed and i realized i went to sleep after our lunch and it was an dream. now the time is 6PM.

Then i prepare coffe and some serve some snacks to my daughter and ask her to study. Then i went to latha house and i can see her bedroom window was open, so i went near and i hide my self near by tree. So no one can see from the outside. she was in pink color sleeveless blouse and tightly wound sari, showing her navel and belly button. He asked her to gave a cup of hot tea. Then she out from bedroom and brought the tea and snacks from kitchen and served to him. They are sitting in the bed after finishing the snacks and tea. 

he : where is my gift

She : I did not bought any gift to you

he : Why?

She : Tell me what gift you want?

He : That day you told, you have an gift for me

She : just to tease you

He : you disappointed me

She : Ok, now tell me what you?

He : you should give, what i ask ?

She : Sure. i will not disappoint the birthday boy

He : Remove your dresses one by one and show your round boobs, sexy pussy and big ass.

She : I already told you, I will not show my naked body to you.

He : Please for today only

She : I did not expect this from you

he : I you are not interest, leave it.

She looked at him in a shock but he gave a naughty smile and that made her smile also. Then she got up and stood in the middle of the room. He got up and pulled her pallu of saree and removed it, pulling it away from her body. Now she stood with only the blouse and the petticoat. Her boobs and ass were very seductive good shape from the side view. He sat on the bed and pulled her towards him, make her to sit in his lap and put his hand over her shoulder keep down his hand near the boobs.Then he open her blouse. Her big ass on his lap and he started to fondle her boobs over the bra .He said " Oh latha your ass is so soft and big and it is crushing my dick ". He opened the knot of her petticoat and pushed it down to expose the top of her ass cheeks and her lovely pussy. In the mean time he had removed her panty and was fondling her big sized ass. Next he unhooked her bra and tried to pull it over her shoulder. she raised her arms to help him as she raised her arms, he saw her armpits and immediately he put his mouth there and started to lick them. 

He slide the bra out of her shoulder and now she stood before him completely naked. I cannot believe after seeing her naked body, she was really beautiful shape and i cannot able to explain in words. rahim did not move for some times and he was watching her naked body with lust, latha was looking with smile. She did not even try to cover her boobs by folding her arms over it. Instead she unzipped his pant and pulled out the erect cock.She started sucking it until he it became very hard and fully erect. Oh! She is such a good sucker. I enjoyed it too much by watching them and he moaned slowly ooohhh aaahhhh. Soon she increased her sucking speed and he was ramming his dick deep inside her mouth. She vigorously sucked it till his dick shot a load of hot cum inside her mouth. She take all his load.

He : wow latha, you are most beautiful woman

She : Thank you

He : How you are maintain your shape

She : Don't tease me

He : hey really, you have an awesome boobs and ass

She : Why you are not say this before?

He : Today only you showed your naked body

She : really you like?

He : oh believe me you are look s great and i think your are the one of the best MILF in india.

She : what?

He : MILF?

She what is it meaning?

He : You dont know?

She : No

He : Dont lie

She : really i dont know the meaning 

I think surly she know the meaning, but she want the expansion form rahim

he : Mother i like to fuck

She : chee

He : your one of the best MILF latha

She : Apart from me, who all are your favorite?

He : Meena, kushboo, sukanya and ramya krishnan from south

She : Oh from south then from north

he : Hema malini, maduri, raveena and manisha

She : your have the big list

He : hmm

She : but all are film stars

He : So what?

She : In real life?

He : I cant understand

She : who you like in our town?

He : I like one woman she is the best among that list

She : who is she?

He : She is working in our school

She : who?

He : latha

She : Apart from me

He : i like one more teacher in our school

She : Who is she?

He : You don't get angry on me after i told her name

She : No, tell me who is she?

He : Promise

She : Promise

He : She is .....

She : Come on tell me rahim

He : She is your friend

She : All the staff in our school are my friend

He : your new friend

She : Who?

He : Lakshmi

Hearing this i was shocked and latha also shocked

She : what lakshmi ha, she is an good and homely housewife. Dont think her like this

He : You also good and homely housewife before an month.

She : please dont think her like this. she was an good friend of mine

He : Ok we will discuss this matter later and now i want enjoy my birthday gift.

Then he slowly moved his finger into her pussy from behind and began to rub her pussy. Now he asked her to knell down on the floor and she did oblige. Her ass now prominently stood in front of my eyes and it was so attractive and big. He slapped her ass and told her how sexy lady she is. Then he put his cock all over her naked body and she loved the way he moved it all along her body. Because of the movement he got back its erection. Now he made her to lie on the floor and spread her legs wide. He soon began to push inside his bare dick deep inside her pussy. She was cooperating with him by lifting her hips with each of my push. He was pushing inch after inch of his erect dick into her pussy and she was taking it with much pleasure. They two were so involved in the act suddenly he removed his dick off her pussy and stood up. She asked " what happened ".

He took her near the sofa and made her sit. His cock standing erect near her face. She opened her mouth eagerly, held his cock by her lips and had that pushed inside her mouth, He held her head by his hands from behind and started fucking her in the mouth. Her mouth plugged by his thick cock looked big "O" shaped. he fucked her in the mouth, using her mouth like her cunt. Her reactions clearly showed that she enjoyed his cock fucking her in the mouth. After some time i could feel his cock almost reaching down her throat. Her hands reached around and held on to his hips and caressed that. he continued fucking her sexy mouth with increased speed which had an immediate effect. He groaned loudly ahhhhhhhh and pressed her face tight against his thighs, as his big cock got started releasing the load inside her mouth. Then I saw huge cum are leaking from her mouth. My entire body looked like floating in the air after i saw this scene. I could see her gulping and swallow his all load. She kept on sucking his cock like a hungry baby. She wanted the taste of every drop of his cum and so sucked his cock and made it as dry.

After some time he withdrawn his cock from her mouth. Then they again resorted to kissing there tongues exploring each other's mouth. They sat on the cot. She gave few strokes, licks and sucks for his cock. She lay down on her back on the bed. Her big breast was exposed calling his attention. He started playing with her breasts and nipples, using his hands and mouth. He used his hands and mouth expertise to fondle, squeeze, sucking her breasts and nipples. he saw her cunt bushy with lot of soft hair. His hands went between her thighs and was playing in her cunt and after sometime in her ass. His big cock quickly became erect and was fully hard again. I wanted to fuck her. I knew that she too wanted a fuck. Then he said to her let my cock explore your wonderful cunt. Let me fuck you.

She lifted her legs up and spread them wide in invitation. He moved in between her legs. She moaned as he rubbed his cock head up and down on her wet cunt lips. She lifted her legs up into the air. She kept her knees raised as he rubbed his cock at the tip of her cunt. Then he inserted his cock inside her cunt and started thrush forward slowly his long thick cock went inside her cunt inch after inch when finally his entire cock was inside her cunt she moaned loudly.

She : oh rahim, its paining a lot

He : i feeling so good

She : please remove it and i cant hold this pain

He : How i can remove it without an fuck

She : oh please rahim its paining lot 

He : I will never leave you today without an fuck.

He began slowly fucking her, pushing his cock deeply inside her cunt on every thrust every time his cock goes deep, she would moan. She was moaning in pleasure, enjoying her getting fucked by his long cock. Then he started fucking her faster with hard strokes. With pleasure increasing she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he continued fucking her deeper thrust after thrust. She began moving her ass up and down matching his thrusts. She wanted to take his cock as deep as possible inside her cunt. After ten minutes she shooting like " oohhhhh dear wonderful dear, fuck me with your big cock aaahhhhh fuck me, my bitchy cunt wants your big cock, go deeper in my cunt, fuck me ". She screamed, gasping for air yes fuck me. Dear fuck me oh, yes your cock is reaching such a depth in my cunt my husband's cock never reached.

This is superb dear yes! Oh, wonderful dear I'm cuming and she screamed, holding him tightly with her arms and legs " ooh latha! I too fell like coming are you ready" he asked " oohhhhhhh, yes dear, let me have it along with mine" and I heard her telling right time to shoot off cum inside her cunt shoot you're cum in me! Suddenly i saw his cock bulging indicating that it is going to shoot off.
He pushed his cock all the way inside her cunt. His cock started shooting the load, latha lifted her ass and kept pressed on his thighs and moaning heavily. His cock was releasing load continuously inside her cunt what looked like an endless flow. Nearly after ten seconds both of us calmed down and he fell on top of her exhausted after half an hours rest. They again started playing romance.
He asked her " I want to enjoy your lovely ass, will you let me fuck your ass?" She thought for a moment then said "ok rahim let me enjoy a fuck on my ass. The problem is that your cock is big applying lot of oil and be gentle to start with. She turned over and placed her forehead on the edge and was on doggy style .She lifted her ass up and spread her legs wide. he applied lot of coconut oil as a lubricant to his cock and her too applied oil inside her ass.

He came behind and sitting between her legs kneeling, pulled her ass cheeks apart and placed the head of his big cock against her asshole. Then he pushed his cock inside her ass slowly. As her ass hole and his cock were well lubricated, even with some difficulty he pushed his cock inside her asshole. She experienced mild pain but tolerated that. Then he began to fuck her lovely ass with his big cock. The tightness of her asshole pressed in on his cock can be seen through his face expression. She feeling pain and also pleasure clinched her hands on the bed. After few strokes she told him that pain is reducing and pleasure increasing. After few more strokes she told him that pain is gone and she is having only pleasure now. He began to fuck her ass faster and she began responding moving her ass front and back to get maximum of his cock inside her ass.

"Yes, wonderful my darling fuck me keep fucking ohhhh rahim keep fucking your bitch" she moaned. she began to enjoy his cock sliding inside her ass each time his hips met her ass, she screamed in pleasure. With each stroke, he increased the speed. he continued fucking her on her ass and asked her " I feel like coming, Shall I release inside your ass?", "Yes rahim cum in my ass! Fill my ass with your hot cut inside my ass". She began grinding her ass against his cock, taking it as much as she could deep inside her ass. She moaned in pleasure as he drove his full cock deep into her ass and kept pumping Harder, Deeper and Faster at last with a great moan, both of us reached climax together, as his big cock exploded inside her ass and began filling her sexy ass with usual heavy load of his cum. Again they collapsed together totally exhausted. For about ten minutes both us remained lying flat with their eyes were closed. then he pulled out his cock from her ass. She turned around and they embraced each other. After few gentle kisses they slept hugging each other extremely tired. Then after some times they cleaned themselves and with a kiss he left her house. After few weeks later I again visited the bank to meet her. I wanted t talk to her but she denied listening me and she just told that everything is over between us now. We shouldn`t be doing this any further.

After one week principal told me to take an account class for 11th std accounts group from tomorrow onwards and 12th std will be handled by latha only. Then the next day i wore and dark green saree and kept flowers in my hair then went to school. Latha and me went to the 11th std class and latha introduced me to students saying " she was your accounts teacher and also your class teacher and his name was lakshmi ". Then she went out from the class before going out latha said me to close the door and i asked why? then she replied " since there is some construction works are going in the down floor so this surrounds will be dust at anytime if you open the door and it will disturbs you all and also she said it was instruction of principle". Let me explain about that class it was in the first floor and in corner class and this the only classroom were running in this building, remaining class were closed and shifted to other two blocks due to construction work. 

Then i closed the door and came inside the class and introduced myself once again to the students, there are only three students in the class. Then i asked to introduce them one by one.

First person get up and said his name was arjun and he scored 480 marks in 10 std, his ambition to study CA that why i chose this group.

Second person get up and said his name was das and he scored 422 marks in 10 std, he is close friend of arjun since childhood due to him he chose this group.

Third person get up and said his name was vinoth and he scored 323 marks in 10 std, due to the low mark school management allotted me to this group.

Now i explain about them, Arjun was fair in color and looks cute, Das and vinoth was dark color and both of them was not attractive.

Then i asked them why we are still in this block since remaining are shifted, Arjun replied since in 11th std accounts we three only there so principle suggested us to remain in this block and also all other class rooms in remaining blocks are fully occupied, before this construction work we are in the ground floor and now we shifted here due to avoid dust and disturbance from the workers.

After that incident life goes well and all the three students were good in studies and they gave good respect to me, after the internal test marks principal appreciated me because all the three were score more than 80 marks in the accounts paper. but vinoth was failed in all the remaining tests and princpal ask me to discuss about this to vinoth and make him to motivate in his studies. Next day when i went to the class both arjun and das is not there and i asked about them, vinoth replied both are suffering from fever so they did not come today.

Me : How both get fever at same time?

Vinoth : I dont know mam

Me : Dont lie 

Vinoth : Seriously mam, you should ask this question to them only

Me : Ok, Are you saw your internal marks?

Vinoth : yes mam

Me : Are you facing any problem?

vinoth : No mam, why are asking?

Me : you passed only in accounts

Vinoth : I already told you, i am not an cleaver student

Me : Then how you scored 88 ( out of hundred ) in accounts paper

vinoth : it is because of you

Me : what?

Vinoth : You teach accounts very well

Me : Then remaining staffs are not teaching good?

Vinoth : I not mean like that

Me : Then?

Vinoth : I have much interest in accounts paper

Me : Dont lie. i saw your last internal mark and you got only 24 in accounts paper

Vinoth : ........

Me : open your mouth

Vinoth : Now i got an interest in accounts paper

Me : Why?

Vinoth : .........

Me : i am your class teacher and i want all my students get good marks, so tell my why you are not interest in remaining papers?

Vinoth : .........

Me : please vinoth say something

Vinoth : I don like the remaining staffs

Me : Why?

Vinoth : I dont know

Me : I cant understand 

Vinoth : i study well because to impress you

Me : Why you want to impress me?

Vinoth : ..........

Me : tell me

Vinoth : you looks beautiful 

Me : what

Vinoth : I love you

Me : what are you saying and i am your teacher

Vinoth : but i said the truth

Me : I will go and complain about you to principal

Vinoth : please madam dont tell to anyone

Me : If i tell this then you will thrown out of school

Vinoth : Sorry madam dont tell to anyone

"what are you doing vinoth?" she stuttered with shock.

"Shhhhh, mam" The voice in my ear was a low whisper 

"Just relax mam. I'm not going to hurt you."

"W-What do you want?"

"Just be cool mam"

I tried to push his hands from me, but i couldn't. 

" you skin was too soft mam "

Now His hands slid slowly up until i felt my breasts being cupped over my blouse. he began to gently roll my boobs, pushing them together, pressing on them. I could hear his breath in my ear with excitement. 

"Please vinoth don't do this to me "

" mam your so beautiful and i love you "

Saying this he removed the pallu of saree from my shoulder and His fingers unbuttoned my blouse, slowly he removed it completely. Then his hands were on my tummy, softly caressing my skin, his fingers moving in on my bare skin.

"Please! I'm your teacher. You can't do this."

He didn't respond. Instead, he unclasped my bra and quickly opened it. His hands cupped my both boobs again and playing with them. 

" You have an awesome boobs mam "

I moaned. It felt wonderful for me after an long period my boobs are pressed by someone. but Still he was my student and i am not in interest making a love with my student.

"Please, if someone catches us it will problem for both of us "

"Shhhhh. It time up Everyone will went mam " he whispered in my ear.

"What happen if watchman will come"

"Mam he will not come to this block, since this is the only class in the block which contains three students only, so never come here mam"

I let out a soft cry as he suddenly pinched my nipples hard. It hurt, yet felt wonderful at the same time. he behind me continued to love my boobs. He leaned front a little and i felt his hard cock press against my ass. It felt very long.

"Can you feel my cock mam?"

"Yesssss!" I whimpered.

"Do you like it mam?"

I was keep quite then he asked again by pressing my boobs hard

"It's very nice," I murmured.

"Turn around and get on your knees mam"

I not understanding what he meant. Then realization dawned as i felt his hands gently turn me around by the shoulders and push down until i dropped to my knees. I couldn't see his face and didn't know what he will do next. Then he took out his cook from the pant then i understood that he wanted me to take his cock into my mouth, Then i looked down my head towards the floor and I felt the tip of his cock touch my right cheek and move slowly until it pressed against my lips. I moaned a little, Having a man's cock in her mouth after an long time.

"Take my cock in your mouth mam"

" Please vinoth this not good for us"

" Please mam"

My mind says no but my body says yes. Then he pulled my hand and wrapped my fingers of my right hand around his cock and with other hand he lifted my head then slowly took his cock head between my lips. He slowly forcing his cock in my mouth and i also slowly accepted my student's cock into mouth. I could taste the salty flavor of his pre cum as he little by little put his cock inside my mouth. I began sucking him hard.

"Ohhhhh!" he moan. "It was like a dream mam and i never though you will suck my cock MMMMM!"

I even did not listen him and keep sucking him. It was because of the frustrating some months I had spent life without sex, So I now wanted this young man's cock. I wanted to suck it all night, feel its hardness on my lips. I was holding his ass tightly and began my head up and down. I moved Up and down my head moved as my mouth sucked his cock very well.

" I going to cum mam, please take it on your mouth"

" please vinoth i will not do that not force me ", then he spread his cum on the floors, thank god he did not spread it to me or even in my dress. The i got up and for the first time i lifted my face to saw him, he was sitting in the writing table and relax him with closed eyes. Then i wore all my dress and when i decided to get out of the class. He pulled me towards him and hugged me while sitting in table.

" please vinoth leave me its enough "

" I want more from you mam "

" Please leave me "

" Now my cocks your pussy mam "

" Please i have dome more to you "

" but still my cock is looking you mam "

" This is not the place for that vinoth "

" Then can i come to your house "

" no way, please dont come "

" Dont worry mam, i will come in back door after 9 Pm "

" No please vinoth "

" Then we can fuck here "

" please vinoth "

" mam choice is yours "

" please leave me "

" Ok mam, i will come to your home at 10PM tonight" saying this he removed his hands from me. while i move he stopped me ask " mam you sucked my cock and now my lips want feel your lips, so before you leave can i feel you lips", I replied " feel it on tonight" saying this i came out from the school

That night after we had an dinner and i was waiting for him up to 11Pm but he has not. i was very very disappointed because i cannot control my feelings after sucked his cock and i was expecting an good fuck from him. Next day when i to the class he only there and he said remaining two students are leave on today also. But i did not listen him and i showed an angry face to him.

He : Why are you looking so angry madam?

Me :Nothing.

He :Please tell me madam?

Me :Its none of your business

He :I know the reason madam

Me :What you know?

He :Your disappoint because i not came yesterday?

Me [Image: icon10.gif]ont be silly and i never expect you yesterday

He :Then why you are angry? just smile lakshmi and you are damn hot while smile.

Me :what are you thinking about me, i am your teacher and your calling me by my name ( i was very happy after he called my name but think ti tease him more )

He :I will call my lover by using her name only

Me :what you said?

He :I love you lakshmi

Me :your crossing your limits vinoth

He :I cannot control my feelings lakshmi, you are so beautiful and like your boobs and navel it was more beautiful than actress.

Me :Stop it otherwise i will complain to principal

He :what happen lakshmi, yesterday you gave an blowjob to me

Me :It was an accident and i was married and have an children

He :but your are so hot and your structure was awesome.

Me :Its enough vinoth

He :I want you lakshmi please

Me :what you want from me?

He :I want to fuck right now

Me :what?

He :yes i want to fuck you

Me : No way

He : please

Me : I will not allow this

He : Ok, then you have to bare your upper body and give me an one more blowjob.

Me : what you think about me and i am not your wife, i am your lover.

After sometimes of our discussion i accept to give an blowjob to him.I knew what I was doing is not right, but I had no other choice. I came near to his table and he asked me to show my bare upper body. I removed my saree pallu from shoulder and removed my blouse put it on my table and did the same with my bra. I was standing in front of him naked from head to waist. Then he ask me to remove my saree completely and untie my hair. I done same what he told, He was sitting on the edge of the table and pulled me towards him. He then put his both hands on my boobs and squeezed these hard with his palms. I let out a soft moan. " Dont moan lakshmi", " Then do it slowly". He then squeezed like that for some times very slowly. Then he removed his hands from my breasts and started kissing them. he started was now bitting my both nipples with his lips and teeth gently.

He started taking my breast as much as possible in his mouth and then lick it well with his tongue and made it wet with his saliva. He did so with both my breasts. I could feel that I was already wet down in my panties. He then relieved me after playing with my breasts for about 20 minutes and said now it's your time to show your skill. I asked him to stand up and he did. I knelt down before him and pulled down his pant. In front of my face was a thick bulge in brown underwear. I pulled that off too and his penis jumped out. I took it in my right hand and pulled the foreskin back. I could see the tip wet and then I held it upwards to his abdomen with my right hand and touched his both balls gently. I took out my tongue and held it in a pointed position and touched his balls with my tongue tip. I saw up and found that he was looking at me and smiling. I continued sucking his balls with my tongue tip. Holding his penis upwards, I was licking all over the both balls with my tongue tip, making it wet with my saliva. Then I started moving my tongue tip over his cock. I was holding his cock by its tip and drawing lines all over the penis with my tongue tip. 

After wetting his cock, I released my grip and let it fall. It was pointing straight to my face and I touched its tip with my tongue tip, without touching it with any finger or hand. I was circling my tongue tip on his cock tip. Then I took his cock tip in my lips and started sucking it gently. My lips had encircled his cock head and my tongue was all around it. I slowly took some more of it inside and moved my tongue around it. My hair was fallen to my lips, which he tugged back with his fingers and held my hair with his hands behind my head. I started to take whole of it inside and moved my head to and for slowly. he was also moving his penis in my mouth and out of it slowly. I tried to take it all in my mouth. He started literally fucking my mouth. I was looking at his face and he seemed to be in immense pleasure. I knew I was succeeding. He kept on increasing the speed bit by bit. His thigh muscles were getting tight and he was almost on his toes. Suddenly, I felt his warm cum at the last part of my tongue before I could react.

I felt another similar thrust and I removed his cock from my mouth immediately. Some of his cum fell on my lips and cheeks, then i cleaned his cum from my face. 

He was sitting on the edge of the table and rubbing his cock slowly. I took my clothes for dressing up, but he snatched those away from me and said Darling, it's not over yet saying so, he pulled me closer to him and started kissing my lips and put my hand on his cock and asked me to rub it. I rubbed it as he was kissing my lips deep and hard, biting my lower lip occasionally. Soon he was hard again and asked me to suck his penis once more. I took his cock in my mouth. I started rolling my tongue all over it and moving my head. My fingers were busy playing with his balls. He was slowly moaning and saying " lakshmi, you are sucking it very well". I sucked it for quite some time and was expecting him to release his cum again but actually he took much more time than I was expecting.After some times I knew he may release any moment. I took out his cock from my mouth and started sucking and licking the tip only. Soon he released his cum, and I turned away my face immediately. I was able to time it correctly. I got some of his cum on my lips. I cleaned myself and cleaned the floors. When I stand up, I found him standing and he had put on his clothes. He caught me again and started fondling my breasts. I liked it too. He squeezed my breasts very hard. Then I put on my bra and he helped me fix the hook behind me and kissed my back and neck again.Within five minutes bell rang and this period was completed and when i go out of the class, he said " darling still i am not satisfy fully and i expecting you will satisfy me in the last period" without an reply i came out from the class.

In the last period when i came in to class, vinoth rushed and hugged me. I pulled him and said " please wait until school time finish", with the sad face he leave me and sat on his table. After 15 minutes of the last bell rang, Then he came and hugged me. While he was hugging, my boobs were touching his chest that made him more excited, which resulted in his getting a huge erection and naturally his cock was touching my waist. I moved my tongue over my lips to teasing him and making him hot. I looked at him and he immediately put his lips on mine and he caught my boobs. I continued to hug him even more tightly. It felt good having his hands on my breasts. I was getting wet and very hot. I knew it wouldn't be long before I had his cock in me. I told him to stop it by saying, "You've become a naughty boy. This is not good, I am teacher, "please miss" he replied. "You really teased me a lot I love you lakshmi. I loved you from the very first day." He continued to run his hands on my boobs. After a few minutes of unpredictable excitement and pleasure, he moved his hand to my ass. I turned my face and kissed him full on the lips. We began to kiss very passionately. I pushed my tongue and Our tongues met each other. 

Now my hands roamed down his chest and over his stomach. I opened his pant button and it fell down. Then I started to stroked his cock and rubbing my thumb over his tip. My other hand was squeezing his balls. I looked at his face, his eyes were closed. I was licking and biting my lower lip as his fingers worked on my ass. I grabbed his cock while he was caressing my ass cleavage. He started to rub my ass hard and even run his fingers through the crack of my ass. This sent a shiver through me. I pressed my head towards his mouth and bit his lips vigorously. His one hand reached to my pussy and started to rub it. He was rubbing it as hard as I was rubbing his cock. I wrapped my one hand around him I asked, "Do you really like me? yes miss,You are beautiful, sexy and so exciting. He said. He slid one of his hands down my neck and grabbed my hot fleshy boob and nipple. He was stroking my aroused jutting brown nipples with fingers very hard, so I said to him, "Please don't hurt me. I will give all you like, but this is not an right place." "You dont worry miss no will come to this place" he replied. Then removed my saree and while removing blouse I helped him to pull it out by raising my arms. Now I was only in my bra and he unhooked it within seconds. 

He began to suck it. He went from one nipple to the next giving each one a good sucking and using his hands to massage my tits. My heart was racing as he was sucking my nipples one by one. I was still playing with his rock hard, long and thick cock. I asked him, if he had ever had sex. He told me "No", "Oh it means you are virgin." "Yes miss" he replied. I was offering him each of my swollen nipples in turn. He covered my boobs with his saliva, licked and sucked. He removed my petticoat along with panty and slid it down to my feet, now I was totally nude. Then He reached my pussy and pulled me to him by placing his hands on my ass. He placed his mouth down onto my pussy and pushed inside to feel my wetness. I moaned in excitement and anticipation as he continued to lick me. I was starting to squirm my ass and pussy against his head. His tongue began to trace its way along my slit. 

He slowly run his tongue from as near my ass hole. Then he gave my pussy a French kiss and again began sucking it. We both were now fully aroused and he asked me, " miss can I fuck you now, because I can't wait any more." "Yes, fuck me my student" I told him. He took me in his arms and kissed my lips deep and at the same time kneaded my tight ass. I turned and rubbed my boobs on his chest and felt his prick against me. I walked to the near by table and lay down on the table on my back. He positioned himself on top of me and started kissing me again, over to my ears, kissing them and nibbling on them. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pressed him to me.We started kissing and caressing each other again. I was on fire. I needed his cock in me right now! I wanted him in my pussy. I told him, "Take me your miss. I want you inside me!" he answered, "I can't wait anymore" "vinoth please do with me what you want. Your teacher is yours to fuck as much as you want." I moaned.I parted my legs and he sat between them. I spread my legs further and I reached down and got one hand on his massive cock and placed it at the entrance of my pussy. I asked him to push towards me and he pushed himself up a bit and easily slid inside me. I let out a moan as he began a steady rhythm of slow thrusts. "Fuck your miss a little slowly" I said.His dick felt very big and hard in my tight pussy.

I knew I could take the length, but his cock was real thick I let out a moan with every stroke when he would put a little more cock into me. He shoved his whole cock into me and held it there. When he did that, I put my legs on his shoulders and I was bent at the waist. He held his cock into me for a few seconds. It hurt, but soon it was pure pleasure. "Fuck me vinoth" I said, He started to fuck me slowly, pulling out all the cock and pushing it all the way in. While fucking he kneaded my boobs too. I had my eyes closed and enjoyed the fucking I was getting and I started to move my ass in excitement. he was fucking me fast and deep. As he quickened the pace of his thrusts I wrapped my legs around him as my arms gripped him tight. My cunt walls gripped the huge cock, and suddenly my pussy muscles contracted and relaxed, and I came. He seemed to be very excited and kept pounding my pussy and biting my neck and tits, leaving large bite marks. He was moaning and was saying, "Oh miss, I have been attracted to you since I saw you and I daily masturbate by thinking you." ,"From now i am yours" i replied. I enjoyed the way we were talking and asked him to fuck me hard."I 'm going cum" I said, and he never slowed up or missed a stroke as he continued to pound his cock into my pussy. My pussy had never had the pounding it was receiving now. In and out, in and out, I felt his long thick cock fucking me.

This was the one of the best fucking that I have ever had in my life.But as he was still moving I became arouse once again although I was too tired and wanted him to cum. I knew I had to get him to cum, I couldn't keep up with this pace much longer. I wanted his cum in me. About a minute later, he shoved his cock into me for one last time and held it there. I felt that he was loosing his control. He gripped me tight and let out a deep moan and deposited his thick cum inside my pussy. We came together and I could feel his cum. It was a big load and it took a few seconds for him to put all of his cum in me. He didn't stop his trusts when he came and a minute later I stiffened under him and let out a cry of pleasure as I also came again.He held his cock in me a little longer and I wrapped my legs around him to keep his cock in. His cock returned to normal size as I held him inside of me. I could feel some of his cum run into the crack of my ass. He stopped his thrusts and started to pull out of me, but I grabbed him and held him close. I said, "I love you vinoth". He released my legs and they fell down as if they had no life in them and then he settled back on top of me. we both were wet with sweat from fucking. We kissed passionately and held each other without saying anything. We both started sleeping for some minutes as we held each other tight. And he lay calm and closed his eyes.I thought about it. This was a new experience for me at outside. I want him to fuck me again, again and again. My pussy was sore and I knew it should be, because i've never fucked like this for some months. Again We start kissing softly and then our tongues slowly enter into each other's mouth. I pulled him into me and slowly ran my hands up and down his back.
You are so gorgeous miss" he said to me. As we were playing with each other his cock became rigid and I became uncontrollable.

I rubbed his cock over my pussy and then he pushed it gently over the lips. He entered his cock into me and gave me some strokes. After only a few strokes I was screaming and calling him to fuck me harder. He kept his pace slow and steady, making me beg for it as he paced himself. Now I started to fuck his cock at my own pace. He couldn't control himself and started to fuck me harder, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I was screaming with pleasure when I finally came. He would have really felt my hot juice spill over down his cock and over his balls. He told me that he was going to cum. I told him, "Come deep in your teacher, I want to feel you in me." He shot all his sperm in my pussy, then he rested on me for a while and then climbed down. I sat on my feet and then stood up and cleaned my cunt as his sperm was pouring down unto my thighs. I also cleaned his cock with my mouth. He was looking very happy, so I asked, "Are you happy now as you have fucked your teacher","I am very happy that I fucked you". I leaned and kissed him on his checks. I went to washroom. When I came back, I gave him a glass of milk and some snacks to eat. I sat near him and took him in my lap. I kissed him and took his lips in my mouth. Suddenly our class door was opened and some flashlight felt around us, we both become shocked and turned towards the door and we both realized some one as taken photo. I was really shocked to see the person near the door from his mobile he take an photo, then only i realized we did not lock our classroom door and both me and vinoth was standing naked in from. With an quick time i took my saree and covered me and vinoth also covered him with his pant.

to be continued......
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 26-12-2018, 12:56 AM