Adultery Mily trapped -3
Mily brushed back the straight hair that framed her beautiful face and continued composing the brief on her computer. Mily was a fourth year associate at Roy and Sons, one of the most prestigious law firms in the country. She had gotten the job by hard work and high intellect. As an associate the hours were so long and the demands of the job so high that the only thing she looked forward to was her seventh year when she would be up for partner. Then all of her efforts would hopefully pay off and she would have a lifetime security in the firm. Her blue eyes focused on the monitor when her concentration was broken by the familiar voice of her secretary.
"Mily, Mr Roy wants to see you in his office."
Mily looked at the secretary. "Do you know why?" she quizzed.
"No, he just told me to find you as soon as possible and ask you to see him," she replied.
"Well, thanks, Aparna, I'll head right over there. Would you close the door to my office please?" Mily got up from her chair and headed to the mirror in the corner. She looked at herself and then opened the purse she kept in the corner and pulled out her lipstick. Despite her professionalism, Mily was very conscious of keeping up her appearance. Her full lips opened as she applied the lipstick to them. Then she smoothed her suit skirt and adjusted the silk blouse that covered her full breasts. At twenty-eight, her body was still as taut as it had been when she was a student at the university.
Mily slipped on the high heels that she never wore while in her office and began the trek to Mr. Roy's office. She wondered why he would want to talk to her. That was certainly unusual.
As she walked, she was aware that the male associates of the firm constantly tried to get a glimpse of her. Despite the large I am married ring on her finger, she was not off limits to gazes, and she felt their stares on her perfectly round cheerleader's bottom as she walked. She only wished that she was taller than five feet five inches. To compensate, she wore fairly high heels.
Mily knocked lightly on Roy's door and entered when she heard him tell her to come in.
He asked her to sit and immediately got down to business. There's a problem in the Sid case.
This got Mily's attention. Sidharth khanna was the sole owner of a media corporation. Not only was his corporation one of the firms largest clients, but he was the source of many lucrative referrals to the firm. But what really worried Mily was that she had been working the Sid account for nearly a year, trying to renew licenses for Sid's television and radio stations. Her worst fears were realized next.
"Mily, I got word today that our submissions are being closely scrutinized by the audits. One of the managers there called me and told me that because of several omissions the renewals may be denied."
This stunned the beautiful Bong. She had worked extremely hard on the requests for renewals and couldn't believe that anything pertinent had been omitted. She could see, however, that Roy's demeanor was grave enough to indicate that there had been mistakes made.
Roy tried to make the young associate feel a little better. "Look, Mily, I know how hard you've worked on this. The firm has always been very, very impressed with your work. But sometimes mistakes come home to roost."
Mily knew where this was headed. "Mr. Roy, if someone has to lose their job because of this, it should be me. It was my responsibility to get it right and obviously I didn't."
Mily said this bravely, but inside she was terrified. This would ruin her career at Roy and sons and perhaps ruin her chances at any future employment. Her whole future would be compromised.
Then Roy dropped the big bomb on her.
"Mily, it could get worse. The Govt deptt are looking at these omissions as being material omissions. That means that there could be indictments handed down. With you and Sid being the signatories, you could both be indicted for conspiracy."
Mily's heart began pounding. Indicted, she thought. That would mean ruin for her in every way. Publicity, humiliation, prison. All of these things lurched through her mind. How could omissions be classified as fraud, she wondered. "Mr. Roy, you know I would never intentionally commit a crime," she cried. "What should I do?"
"I know you well enough to know that you are as straight an arrow as they come," he replied. "But it's the audits that we have to worry about.
Roy continued talking. "Mily, I want you to go back to your office and not tell a soul about this problem. It is very important that we try to contain this potentially damning information. If Roy and sons get indicted as a law firm, this would be the end of us. Don't breath a word to anyone, understood?"
Mily nodded.
"Go back to your office and wait for my call. I'm going to contact Sid and try and explain the situation as well as I can. I'll let you know what I need you to do."
Mily got up and went to her office. Her mind was racing. Everything that she had worked for could be gone. She wondered whether her fiancé would even agree to keep the engagement. She realized that that would be a minor problem if she faced federal prison. Once she got to her office, she sat in her chair and gazed out the window. She realized that her whole body was shaking.
After about an agonizingly long hour, Roy buzzed her. "Mily, Sid happens to be at a conference here in town. He's staying in Suite 230 at the Park Hotel. He has asked that you take the submission to his suite and meet with him immediately. I'll try to join you later, okay?"

Contd ....
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mily trapped -3 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 26-07-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Mily trapped -3 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 26-07-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Mily trapped -3 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 26-07-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: Mily trapped -3 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 26-07-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Mily trapped -3 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 26-07-2022, 03:07 PM