Adultery Sultry Samantha
Heart 
once there will a joint family where the father and a mother will be having 2 daughters all will be living in one big house with lots of servants and drivers and his 2 daughters will be married to top business men’s all will be living with them only and looking after their business 1st daughter Samantha and 2nd daughter lavanya coming to 1st daughter samantha she is well educated broad minded lady completed her education in USA and she is an actress she is 34 yrs old. and married to a business man based in UK  he won’t be staying with her as she wants to stay with her family he comes every 3 months and stay with her and live it’s been 5yrs of marriage still they won’t be having any children as her husband won’t be staying with her they thought to plan for next year as he will be shifting his business to India coming to sex life she will have sex only when her husband comes that to once or twice and his second daughter lavanya she is 31yrs old she is a nature lover activist and married to CEO of IT firm and there mother is house wife one day Samantha will be having shop opening so she asks her driver to take there and finishes it goes to a security guard consultancy for her body guard there she sees several guys and one guy will be wearing formal dress she goes inside and call him inside there in room only she will be there and he enters and greets her and she says I have come for selecting for body guard but you have come like this how to select you hearing that he quickly removes his dress and stand in underwear she will be seeing his body and will be staring at his under wear part as his dick will be out she opens her eyes in shock and will be staring and says what is that close it and he looks and put his cock inside she goes out of the room he says sorry and wears his dress and comes out she would have gone when he comes out and his boss says you have selected hearing this he will be happy and next day she had  Prince Jewelry exhibition she comes out wearing ghagra choli and there her new security guard mahaveer will be standing he greets her and opens car door and she sits in back and he sits on front and they reach the shop and the owner greets and launch the brochure show case some jewelry and finally will returning more fans will be there near entrance in that process mahaveer touches her hip area and push her quickly towards the car she will be in shock and will be feeling nice and she gets her inside and drive quickly from there she will be feeling horny because of his touch and they reach the house she goes to shower and plays with shower facet by spraying water to her pussy then that day night she will be her room talking to her friend she says there is a massage service you try and goes to balcony there she sees mahaveer will be nude in bed seeing that she gets horny and masturbates in balcony only and sleeps there itself and in morning she gets up and goes for a movie shoot mahaveer follows her and they reach the shooting spot and she gets down and she will be having an hour for shoot to start as they were making the shooting spot ready and she get in her carry van and her assistant comes inside and greets her and tells her today’s schedule and says an old man as come from “make as wish” foundation to meet you ma’am and she says ok let him in she goes out and gets the oldman inside and she greets him and make him sit near her and asks his well being he says that he has kidney problem and he wont live another 15days that’s all he have and she feels pitty for him and puts her hand on his thigh he will be wearing lungi and as soon as she puts her handon his thigh a tent forms and she takes her hand and talks casually and asks what is his last wish he says I want a handjob from you both Samantha and her assistant gets shock and her assistant scolds the oldman for that he starts crying suddenly his lungi falls and both will get the view of his 7inch cut clean shaved cock and Samantha fixed her eyes on his dick was looked at it without even blinking. She thinks for a will and feel pity as he is dyeing and agrees and tells the assistant to go and close the door hearing this the oldman fells happy and Samantha got off the chair and crawled towards the chair and sat on her knees in front of oldman who was sitting on the edge of the chair and was stroking his dick in his hand. At this point Samantha's face was so close to his dick that oldman could feel her warm breath hitting on his dick. "Aaaahhh... sam I can feel your warm breath on my cock... Mmmmm... And it’s kind of feels good." oldman said. Samantha's finger wrapped his dick, oldman felt a Un-explainable vibration in his body. This is the first time someone other than him holding his dick and he loved the feel of it. Samantha after holding his dick in her hand gave it a gentle squeeze and started to move the skin of the dick up and down slowly and then gradually increased the speed. "Mmmmm... Aaaaahhhh... Please sam stroke it harder... Mmmm..." oldman moaned as Samantha's hand moved over his dick. Samantha will be asking her assistant these doubts  Is my grip too tight? Too loose? I don't want to choke it! Her assistant say no madam Should I be looking at it? Or his face? I'm gonna look at it. And Just kidding, I'm gonna look at his face.This continued for another few minutes and Samantha's hand was too good for oldman, that he was about to reach his climax. "Mmmm... I am about to cum sam... Mmmm... I want to cum inside your mouth..." Hearing this Samantha immediately tried to push her head back. Before she could move away oldman grabbed her head tight and moved it close towards his dick and tried to push his dick into her mouth. "No... thatha I can’t do that..." Samantha said and shake her head away. As she moved her head oldman's dick rubbed her soft cheeks and caressed her closed lips, that excited him too much. And he couldn’t hold back much more... "Aaaaahhhh... I am cummmiiing" oldman shouted and ejected a huge load of his cum all over the cheeks and the mouth of Samantha. Some drop of cum entered Samantha's mouth and she gets the taste of it. After he was done cumming oldman let go of her head and apologised for his action I... I am sorry sam. I got little carried away" Samantha was shouting Where are the tissues where are the tissues where are the— and her assistant scolds the oldman and gives tissue to ma am Samantha didn’t care about his apology, but she was amazed how much cum he has ejected and more shocked to see his dick still standing hard. oldman then picked his lungi and wrapped it around his waist and was about to leave...the carryvan and her assistant guided him out of the van and her assistant comes back and asks her you ok ma’am Samantha says I am ok lets keep this between us only and her assistant smiles naughty and gives thumps up and she gets ready for the shot finish the shot and goes back to the carry van and her assistant serves the food and her assistant ask what was the taste of his sperm madam? she gets shock hearing this and says why are you asking it? she saying you licked all your fingers when I was living the old man did you like the taste madam? she feels shy and nodes her head It’s a tolerable taste, but not something you would choose to snack on if it were an actual food item and gets back home and she gets in the water tub and will be thinking of that only and masturbates in the tub
[+] 2 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 26-07-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by Samdeni - 27-07-2022, 01:54 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 27-07-2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by Haran000 - 08-08-2022, 11:24 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 08-08-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by Ganesh Gaitonde - 10-08-2022, 12:15 PM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 12-08-2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 12-08-2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by Rangushki - 13-08-2022, 06:21 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 13-08-2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Sultry Samantha - by p1696961 - 13-08-2022, 10:43 AM