Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 44.**

Purvi was struggling to breathe as the big man had his thick hand over her mouth, parts of his rings were sharp and digging into her skin. The tip of the sharp knife was piercing through her thin T-shirt into the flesh of her right breast. The edge of the table was causing her pain in her lower back.  

The smell of cigarettes was evident in his breath, and so was the overwhelming stench of body oil, making it even more difficult to breathe on top of having his hand over her mouth.  

She was right in being fearful of being stuck alone in this little space with this man. He had a wild look in his eye when she told him the reason why she was brought here.  

“You look like you would make a good whore.”, he smiled slyly, looking at her in the eye. “Let me take a closer look at you.”, he slowly released his hand from her lips.  

Purvi opened her mouth, getting ready to scream for help. The big man was expecting this, “Go ahead. Scream. “, he laughed a little. “Nobody here is going to help you. I have 20 men waiting for me outside, men who would appreciate a good fuck, especially with a young big titted bitch like you.”  

“Sir … please sir … let me go … I won’t tell anybody about this place … “. Purvi whispered softly, pleading. 

The big man took a step back, looking at her from head to toe, “Take off your shirt.” 

“Sir … “ 

“Take it off.“, he brought the knife to her face, warning her.  

Purvi tried her best to contain herself. Her body was moving without her consent, as if on autopilot, she slowly grabbed the sides of her T-shirt, gently pulling it off over her head. The T-shirt caught the bottom of the cheap training bra, pulling up her breasts then releasing the soft tender flesh back down in a furious jiggle. She placed her shirt on the table, then quickly using both her hands to cover her chest.  

The big man smiled, taking in the view before him. “Now, your pants.”  

“No! Please sir. No.!”  

“I said take it off.” 

Purvi did not know what else to do except to slowly push her pants down to the floor. She stood there, ashamed and afraid. Her right hand slowly glided down towards her panties, trying to cover the thick camel toe her puffy pussy lips had created.   

“Hahahahahaha. Don’t be shy, whore.”, the big man slowly turned around and walked towards the couch. A loud creak could be heard as his full weight hit the cushion. He looked up from his seating position at Purvi who was still standing beside the table.  

“Mohan.”, the big man called to his associate. “Come.”  

Purvi was taken back by the sudden sound of the door opening. She was not expecting him to call out to the old man. Mohan must have been waiting patiently outside the door. She automatically crouched down, hoping to cover as much of her body as she could from him, which made the big man smile widely.  

“Sir?” 

---------- 

Sugumaran was seated on the old couch, waiting for Mohan to enter. The girl stood beside the table clad only in her bra and panties. Her big tits seemed to struggle in her bra, the supple brown flesh pushing the tight cups to their absolute limit. He could make out a tiny bit of her dark areola peeking out at him.  

She had an amazing figure, a body to die for. He was no stranger to the pleasures of flesh, owning many brothels in town and the outskirts. He got his stock of whores locally, either kidnapping young girls from their poverty-stricken families, offering little to no money as compensation. These girls were made to cater to the lower caste. He also had girls from Thailand, Cambodia and other Asian countries to satisfy the higher society, occasionally hosting fuck parties to for his partners and high-end clients, including politicians. The younger the girl, the better. A virgin? That comes at a much higher cost only a selected few were allowed to purchase.  

Occasionally he selects a few of these girls, fucks them raw and allows his men a chance to release their load. Some of these girls get fucked throughout the night, often taking multiple cocks in all their holes at the same time before being brought to his village brothels.  

Some clients have specific requests, may it be anal, bondage or torture, he gives them free reign, but charges them if they damage his girls. After all, he could easily get more. 

Sugumaran himself has a thing for torturing these girls, there was something about seeing them in pain and succumbing to him that gave him the ultimate dose of pleasure. The look in their eyes as they pleaded and begged gave him chills.   

After all, it was just business.  

“Bring me a beer, Mohan.”, Sugumaran smiled, “Also, where is my son?”  

“They left sir. “, Mohan kept glancing at the girl who was crouched by the table, trying her best to hide her face and body from his prying eyes.  

“Where did they go?” 

“I don’t know sir. They just got into their cars and drove off.” 

He waved Mohan away. It did not matter to Sugumaran where his son had gone. He had come here initially for business, but his plans had changed. The old man slowly stepped out of the office, getting refreshments for his boss.  

Sugumaran clicked his fingers, “You. Come here.”  

The girl looked at him in fear, her eyes were constantly darting around the room, trying to figure out her situation. It was starting to annoy him. He picked up an empty plastic ashtray, flinging it at her. He never intended to hit her. His actions were meant to intimidate her, the ashtray hit the wall with a loud bang, ash and old cigarette butts flew to the ground. Her mouth was open in shock shaking her head slowly.  

“Come here, whore.” 

The girl slowly stood up, still covering her bra with her hands, she walked with caution towards Sugumaran. She dared not look up, eyes peeled to the floor. She stopped only when she stood directly in front of him. He saw a tear stream off her cheeks down onto the floor. 

Sugumaran arched his back, leaning forward towards her, his face inches from her thighs. He could get a faint whiff of Lavender off her skin. He watched as her thighs trembled, her smooth dusky skin gleaming under the dim lights. She had one hand cupped over her thin white panty, her long slender fingers struggling to block his view.  

His long knife lay by his side, within arm’s reach a he placed a hand on her leg, gently touching her skin. “Put your hands to your sides.” 

Her eyes were closed, as she very slowly moved both her hands to her hips. He could hear her sniffling slightly but it did not concern him. His gaze was transfixed by fat camel toe in front of him. Sugumaran slowly traced his finger along her smooth skin, until he finally reached her panty line. He slid his fingers between her thighs, pinching her fat puffy pussy lips together over the thin piece of cloth. 

“OOwww … “, the girl’s body jerked up as Sugumaran continued to pinch the flesh. “Ahh! Ahh! Oww.. Sir … stop ... please …. it hurts … “, both her hands reached out, grabbing Sugumaran’s wrist. The more she tried to push his wrist away, the harder he pinched. Her breasts danced as she twisted and turned trying to get him to let go.  

“Stupid bitch.”, he laughed.  

There was a light sound of a click from behind them as the door opened. Mohan walked in, bringing with him a long bottle of cold beer and a tall glass. He placed them neatly on the table, then slowly turned around to look at Sugumaran.  

“Bring the bottle here, Mohan.”, Sugumaran said loudly, his fingers still between the girl's legs as she squirmed, “I’m thirsty.”.  

Mohan removed the cap and handed the bottle over to Sugumaran, who took a long and deep gulp. He released his grip a little bit, this time letting the palm of his hand casually cup her pussy. Her sobbing was getting louder. The girl had one hand over Sugumaran’s hand, trying to numb the pain from her groin.  

“What do you think of this whore, Mohan?”, he casually asked, as he placed the bottle on the floor, “She would make a fine addition to our whorehouse, wouldn’t she?”, he laughed softly. 

“Yes sir, I know people who would pay a lot for her.”, Mohan looked at the girl, staring at the ample of flesh sticking out of her bra. He smiled.  

The girl’s face was struck with fear upon hearing their discussion. “No … no … no … please sir … “  

“I did not know my son was having such fun at his college, Mohan.”, Sugumaran laughed, clearly having his fun at the expense of her suffering and humiliation. “Shall we see what’s hiding under here?”, he gently squeezed her pussy again. 

“Leave me alone with her, Mohan. I will call you when I am done … “ 

Mohan understood. The old man slowly turned around and closed the door behind him leaving his boss to have his fun.  

----------

**End of Part 44.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: | Updated - Part 43 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 25-07-2022, 12:39 PM