Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 43.**

Sugumaran was pissed, fuming mad. He looked at the girl who had stopped dead in her tracks in front of the door. He knew she was contemplating running. He wasn’t worried. He had arrived with about 20 of his men, all of whom were positioned all around the warehouse. Tonight, they had planned on moving some of the goods to his distributors.  

He was surprised when he entered the warehouse and saw his son's Range Rover and a blue BMW parked at the entrance. Mohan, who was seated in the car beside him, looked suspicious. He mumbled something about Ganesh wanting to learn the business, which Sugumaran knew was obviously bullshit. The boy was spoilt, never having to face any hardships growing up, he rode on his father's name to get anything and everything he wanted. He knew he had failed in making Ganesh the rightful heir to his empire. 

“Sit down.”, Mohan pointed to the couch. The girl was shaking, her entire body shivering. She quietly sat down, constantly stealing glances at the big man, watching his every move with fear.  

Sugumaran sat on the big chair in front of the table, he took out his knife and placed it carefully on the table, followed by his favorite pistol, a black Beretta. He uncocked it, checking to see if there was a bullet in the chamber, unlocked the safety, nodded slightly then placed it beside the knife. In his line of work, he always had to be ready for action. It takes but a single moment to end a life, and that included his.  

He wasn’t a stupid man; he knew he had let himself go. Piling on weight as his empire grew. It became less of a physical task but more of a test of his mental capability, relying heavily on his men to accomplish physically required jobs. 

Mohan brought him the ledger that contained all the cash and drug related transactions that had taken place within this particular warehouse. Sugumaran didn’t care, he had multiple warehouses within the state. Each with a different ledger. Only the bottom line mattered to him. He had an army of accountants that ensured the numbers are always balanced.  

“Put it away, Mohan.”, Sugumaran waved the large book aside. “What were they doing here?” 

“Sir, Ganesh is still young, he will make mistakes and learn fr … “  

“That is not what I asked you, Mohan!”, Sugumaran roared. “What was that idiot doing here?! And who the fuck is this girl”  

“Sir ... “, Mohan looked lost for words. He knew what Ganesh and his friends did here, but it was not his place to say it. He did not want to be involved in this family’s squabbles. 

“Leave, Mohan. I’ll ask her myself.” 

Sugumaran took a long look at the girl. He could see her chest heaving as she took big breaths. Her body was trembling with fear, trying her hardest not to look in their direction. She was beautiful, for a young girl. Her dark skin, features and small built together with a pair of big heavy-set breasts must have caught his boy's attention, as it was catching his. 

She would make an excellent addition to his whore house.  

---------- 

Purvi was shaking, listening to the two men talk. The big man looked to be in a very angry state, and the old man seemed to be fumbling for words. What was she doing here, she thought to herself. At this point she wished she had been allowed to leave. She would have preferred her chances with the boys instead of this man.  

She watched silently as the old man left the small office space, closing the door softly behind him. She was alone with the big man.  

“Come.” 

Purvi slowly stood up, making her way towards the table. There were no chairs opposite the man so she just stood there, at attention, staring at her feet. She glanced at the knife and gun on the table, shuddering slightly. The big man watched her every move, thinking hard.  

“Who are you?”, he asked, his tone a little softer. 

“Purvi … sir …". She heard the old man call him sir and thought it was best she follows suit. He didn’t seem to blink. 

“Purvi … how do you know my son?” 

Purvi looked up at the man seated across the table. At this point she could get a clearer view under the dim fluorescent light. The man was huge, his oily hair gelled back with a thick moustache above his lip. He had a thick gold chain, gold bracelets and a few big gold rings on his fingers.  

“He ... uh … we are in the same college … sir … “ 

The big man stared at Purvi, contemplating her answers. Purvi watched his eyes shift from her face, down to her breasts.  

“Same college? … Are you his girlfriend?  

“No sir. “ 

“What was he doing in his underwear?”  

“… “, Purvi kept quiet. She did not want to open another can of worms without knowing where her answers would land her.  

“Are you a whore?”, he raised his eyebrow.  

The question took her by surprise. “What?!! No! I’m not a … a …. whore!”, Purvi stammered, flushed by the question. Yes. She wasn’t a prostitute. Also, yes. She did get gang fucked by the three boys. “I’m ... I'm just a student. “ 

The big man picked up his knife, twirling it between his fingers, his eyes never leaving her.  

“So ... what are you doing here?’ 

---------- 

Sugumaran was taking in the details of the girl that stood in front of him. He was contemplating what to do with her. He did not expect to find a random girl in his warehouse, let alone a girl brought here by his son and his friends. If she was indeed a whore, he could pay her off, threaten her family and send her on her way.  

This girl did indeed look like a student. She was simply dressed, in a loose T-shirt and long pants, her hair hung loose on her shoulders, no extensive make up or a desire to seduce a man.  

“I will not repeat myself.”, he asked again, this time raising his voice a little bit, “Why are you here?”  

“They ... they brought me here sir … “ 

“Brought you here?! Do you know where here is? Do you know what I keep here?”, Sugumaran stood up, holding the knife in one hand, he stormed around the table until he stood face to face with the young girl.  

“No … no sir … I don’t know anything. “, she had tears in her eyes, her body was trembling from fear.  

Sugumaran grabbed her tightly by the arm, his other hand placing the tip of the sharp knife on her throat. “If you do not know anything, there is no reason for you to be here anymore. A random student, brought here by my son and his friends … for fun? Are you in any gang? Are you getting information for my competitors”.  

“Noo ... sir … please sir please … don’t hurt me … “, She girls started to cry hard, tears flowing heavily, she gripped Sugumaran’s wrist, trying her best to push the knife away from her throat. “Sir .. sir ... please sir …"  

“Tell me the truth, lie to me and I wi … “, he pressed the knife into her skin a little deeper. 

“To fuck me. To fuck me. They brought me here to fuck me. “, she shouted, taking deep breaths in between her sobs. “Your son and his friends … they go around picking on girls, abusing and fucking them and leaving them to rot … “  

“Wha … what? “, Sugumaran was slightly taken back by what she told him, loosening his grip. 

“Yes … They brought me here … to fuck me. Like they did, at my home. And to my friend. And to many other students in college. They have their fun, and they throw us away …. They are sadists and ... “ 

Sugumaran burst out laughing, he continued to hold the girl's shoulder, but took the knife away from her throat, “Hahahahahaha”, his deep voice boomed inside the small office space, his big stomach jiggling with every laugh, his thick moustache twirled up with his lips as he continued to laugh loudly. 

The girl stared at him in disbelief. “Sir ... I ... “ 

“That is all?” 

“What do you mean? Sir, your son … “ 

Sugumaran placed a hand over her mouth to shut her up. His son might not be perfect, but no random bitch will live another day if they bad mouth him “Boys will be boys. Why am I not surprised, the idiot. I have so many whore houses he could go to. But he is like his father, he must like the chase. “, Sugumaran smiled as the girl’s eye went wide as he continued to cover her mouth. “So … you are a fucking nobody. Just a random bitch my son had decided to stick his cock into.” 

He slowly brought the knife down to her T-shirt, placing it over her breasts, letting the sharp blade rest on the meat over the thin cloth.  

“I wonder how many bitches he must have brought here. I will have a word with him in private. But now, what did you say again?”, Sugumaran pushed her backwards slowly until her back hit the edge of the table, not taking his hand off her mouth, his big belly pushing itself against her. Her head was shaking, trying to scream into his hand, her eyes were wide open as the fear started to set in. It had been so long since he had laid hands on anyone. “They already fucked you? And they brought you here? For more? “, he smiled slightly.  

“Well, you must be a good fuck then.” 

----------

**End of Part 43.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: **Part 42** - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 22-07-2022, 01:45 PM