Adultery Mily trapped by boss
Sitting behind his desk at the Office of XXXXXXXXX, Sid Khanna was on the phone to one of his buddies, telling him "Damm, this has got to be the fucking life!  Yeah, that new secretary here, Mily - she's sure gets my balls churning!  I wonder how receptive she'll be going on our first out of town trip!"

Listening to his buddy express his disbelief to his good fortune, Sid added "She just got back from her honeymoon a couple weeks ago!"  Then knocking could be heard at the door to his office.  "Hey, that's her!  Talk to you later!" he advised and hung up the phone.  "Come in!" he yelled out loud enough for her to hear.
Opening the door to Mr. Khanna's office, Mily Roy nervously entered, closing the glass partitioned door behind her approached her boss's desk.   "You asked to see me, Mr. Khanna?" she asked.  "Yes, have a seat, Mrs. Roy!" came the reply.  She then moved to sit in one of the two chairs facing his desk.
Sid took in the sight of the beautiful young newlywed, dressed in a forest green dress and burnt orange scarf, his balls churning at the thought of getting between her sexy white legs.  'Damn, just married and recently back from her honeymoon!  Got this out-of-town trip set up especially for you, Mrs. Roy!  Bet you've heard the rumors of what's expected when you go out of town!  What are you going to tell your loving husband, sweetie?' he mused.  "Well, I've selected you to on the Chicago meeting next Thursday and Friday!  We'll be staying overnight!" he advised the young beauty.
Shocked and nervous, Mily Roy could not believe what she was hearing.  Shivering with fear, voice nearly cracking with nervousness, Mily stammered "But, Mr. Khanna …………I just transferred here about a month ago!  I ………..I've just gotten back from my honeymoon!  Isn't there someone else who ……..who's more qualified?"  Having recently heard rumors circulating about the office, Mily shuddered in fear as to what would be expected of her.
Slowly getting up from behind his desk, Sid could feel the strain of his hardening cock pushing up against the front of his pants as he moved around to the front of the desk, knowing the lovely blonde would be eye level with his massive hardon.   Sitting upon the front of his desk, he advised "Well, Mrs. Roy, you knew when you accepted the promotion to the Home Office staff required you to travel away from home when needed!  If you can't make the trip, you'll have to let me know by tomorrow morning and I'll have you 'replaced'!  All right?"
Trying desperately to think, knowing full well that 'replaced' would not just for the trip but permanently, Mily swallowed deeply as she looked at and fingered her sparkling diamond ring.  "Okay …………….th ……….thank you, Mr. Khanna!" she replied.  Mily nervously got up from the chair and made her way out of her boss's office.  Sitting atop his desk, Sid he rubbed his crotch as he eyed the little tight ass of the lovely blonde beauty as she made her exit.  'Ohhh, you sweet little bitch!  Gonna have ya screaming when I stick it to ya!' he muttered to himself.
In bathroom of her home, Mily was deep in thought, wondering loudly 'How can I go on this trip with Mr. Khanna?  I knew the job required the secretaries to be able to travel and thought that's why the job paid so much!  But from what I've learned from the others, it's either put out for him or you're out of a job! With Tim losing his job due to cutbacks, what'll happen to us if I lose my job?  How can I let another man touch me other than Tim?  We've been married less than a month and he's a black man!'
On the morning of the scheduled business trip, Mily dressed nicely in a beige outfit with blue print and black heels.  Closing her suitcase, she said to herself 'Amit, I'm doing this for us!  I can't put any more stress on you by losing my job too!'  In her suit case, Mily had armed herself with several bottles of potent douche that she had purchased the other day, knowing her lecherous boss would give no consideration to using a protective condom to keep her from getting pregnant.  In fact, rumor had it that the secretary currently out on pregnancy leave had been knocked up by Mr. Khanna.
Entering the hotel room, Mily entered first as her boss Sid Khanna immediately behind her.  "Well, we've got about an hour before the meeting!" Sid advised as he took off his coat.  Mily thought it would be a chance to escape into the bathroom, saying "I guess I had better change for the meeting!"  She shivered in regret when her boss advised "Yeah, that's a good idea!  Peel off your clothes and give me a nice little striptease, Mrs. Roy!"
Shuddering in revulsion, Mily had hoped that she could put off the inevitable but now the time had obviously come.  Fingering her diamond and wedding ring, she dreaded having to allow her demented boss ogling her bared her body for him.  Worst yet, Mily knew he would not be satisfied by just looking, knowing that she would soon be allowing another man to touch her just a month after her marriage.
Sid merely sat back on the sofa, seeing the lovely young wife going through the mental torment of deciding if she could actually go through with it.  He knew that once she had committed herself to accompanying him on the trip, she would be all his but he wanted to make her squirm all the way.  He smiled as he saw her hands go up to undo the top of her outfit, button after button to finally bare her soft sexy body.
Sid couldn't believe how stacked she was for such a tiny little beauty, her boobies always hidden from view by the outfits she wore to work.  In the matching lavender bra and panties, Sid's cock throbbed as he couldn't wait to sample this sweet innocent little morsel.  "Take off that top for me, Mrs. Roy!" he ordered, anxiously wanting to see the lavender bra removed from her swaying titties.
Watching intently as one shoulder strap was drawn down, followed by the other, Sid smirked and taunted the beauty upon seeing her pink nipples come into view "Hmmm, nice, Mrs. Roy!  A newlywed, huh?  And now you're about to take your panties off for another man!  How long have you been with the firm, Mrs. Roy?"  He saw the young wife blink back the tears as she responded "I've been with the firm for just over six months!  I …………I just got back from my honeymoon two weeks ago!"

He smirked as the young wife crossed her arms, trying to hide her bared breasts, enjoying the agony her was going through.  Sid then added to her agony, asking "Does your husband know what's required of you on these trips?"  His cock twitched as he saw her shiver in revulsion as she shook her head and softly replied "No!"  She was such a sexy little beauty and Sid wished that her young newlywed husband were there to see her disrobe for another man.

"Take off your panties for me, Mrs. Roy!" Sid ordered.  Sitting back he watched the young newlywed hesitate, appearing as if to be making that ultimate decision as to whether or not she could go through with it.  Finally, he saw her arms come down, baring her milky white breasts and large pink nipples.  Then, her fingers slowly were inserted into the waistband of her lavender panties, easing the lacy garment down over her trim hips.
Mily stared down at her leering boss, seeing him sitting back on the sofa with his legs widely spread and his left hand rubbing that thick bulge in the crotch of his pants.  How she wished that she dared to kick him with her heel as hard as she could, right where it'd hurt him most.  But that was just wishful thinking and Mily knew she dared not do anything that would cost her dearly.
"Come here, Mrs. Roy!" came the next order.  The way in which her boss's legs were spread, she stepped forward between them and instinctively knelt on her knees before him.  "Play with me, Mrs. Roy!" her boss ordered.  Swallowing in fear, Mily let moved her hands forward onto the large lump in his pant leg.  Touching the bulge, Mily realized just how much bigger her boss was in comparison to her husband.  This man was so much more well-endowed in the manhood department, so much thicker and longer than what her husband possessed.
Indeed, the power that Sid wielded through his job made him feel like the king of the world.  Here was this young beautiful newlywed, recently back from her honeymoon, baring her charms and kneeling before him.  "Mmmmm!" he moaned, enjoying the touch of her soft hand upon his pants.  Eager to get the show on the road, he began unbuckling his belt as he ordered her "Take it out for me, Mrs. Roy!"  Then, as her tiny hand fished out his lengthy black cock, Sid moaned "Ohhhh, yeahhhhh!"

Sid smiled as the young beauty instinctively began to move her hand up and down his ever-growing cock.  With her left hand upon his cock, it was so damned exciting in seeing the sparkling diamond and wedding ring that signified her belonging to her hubby.  The look of disgust on her pretty face made this jerking that much sweeter!

"Put it in your mouth, Mrs. Roy!  Suck me!" Sid ordered.  To his delight, Sid saw the young wife cringe in disgust and stammer "I …………I've never done that before!"  "Its time for you to learn something new, Mrs. Roy!" he chuckled.  She was so beautiful, his cock throbbing madly in her fist that he was tempted to let it cut loose right then, creaming in her lovely face.
Mily shuddered in disgust, wondering how any man could want her to perform such a depraved act.  Her stomach churned and she thought 'It'd serve him right if I threw up on him right now!'  The cock in her hand felt so hot, throbbing madly, feeling so much more powerful that her husband's.  Resigning herself to her fate, Mily bent her head forward, sticking her tongue out to let it touch the thick cockhead.

Contd ...
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mily trapped by boss - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 21-07-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Mily trapped by boss - by creamydelight - 22-07-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: Mily trapped by boss - by choocha - 22-07-2022, 09:46 AM