Adultery Mily is trapped - 2
Remaining frozen to the spot, Mily trembled as the old boy moved behind her, closing her eyes and cringing as his wrinkled old fingers began fumbling with the hook of her dress.  Being assisted by the old boy as she stepped out of the dress puddled on the floor around her heels, Mily found herself being guided to the foot of the bed, then made to sit on the edge of it.  The old boy was touching up her legs, his wrinkled hands sliding up and down her upper thighs, then they came to rest on her knees as he pushed her legs up a bit and were eased back down till the soles of her high heels came to rest on the jutting front of his trousers. 

Heels removed, trousers unzipped, and now Mily had her soles wrapped around the old boy's throbbing boner.  'My god ..................he's another one with a foot fetish!' she came to realize as her ankles were held together as the old geezer pumped his swollen meat between her feet. Mily then resumed giving the old boy a foot job, and she wondered if he planned on creaming her soles.  But to her surprise, the old boy lifted her legs on up by the back of her ankles, causing Mily to fall back onto the bed, then he was up on the bed with her ........................shuffling on forward to skewer his stiff boner right up into her, then he continued with his foot fetish in another way!  She then heard Sid's voice bed her say "Told you she's a real tasty one!  Sweet all over!"   

Only when the old boy was atop of her and humping away energetically did Mily get a clue as to the relationship between the old geezer and the young teen who had pimped her out to him.  "So, what'd you say?" she heard Sid asking, to which the old bastard fucking her replied "You got it, Sid!"  What Mily heard next made her gasp quietly and stiffen in horror, for what was said gave away their connection, that of Sid's commenting "So we got a deal, Principal Sir?  No extra classes for me!"  "Yes!" came the reply from above her.  A bit later, the teen and his high school principal sealed the deal with high fives, with her being the go-between brokering the deal ...................literally the go-between as she was then on all fours being fucked doggie style by the old boy while sucking off her daughter's vile boyfriend.                

While on the internet that evening, Mily pulled up the website for the local high school, then went to the employees' directory.  Heart thumping in her chest, her jaw dropped open when she came to the first picture, that of the school's principal Amit .  'Oh, my God ...................he is the principal of the high school Shilpa will be attending next year ...................the man I had sex with three times this afternoon!' she shuddered in horror.  Only towards the end, when Sid referred to him a Principal sir and there was talk of extra classes, did Mily come to suspect who she was having sex with.  'It wasn't for money that I was prostituted out for ....................it was so he could get out of going to extra classes!  He had me spread my legs for the high school principal .......................oh God, how gross!' she shuddered in disgust.  'My god .......................I need to keep a real low profile when Shilpa goes to high school next year!  I don't dare let him discover who I am!  And ..................what happens if he does discover who I am when Shilpa goes to high school?' she worried.

END 
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:22 PM