Adultery Mily is trapped - 2
With her husband so naïve and absentminded, as she was of him, there was no problem encountered when Mily advised him of her pregnancy.  As Mily had always been against any woman having an abortion, even if conception was through bang, believing it best for giving birth and then placing the baby up for adoption.   With her loving husband believing that the baby was his, not questioning her pregnancy at all, it was certainly a big relief for Mily's peace of mind.  Although the baby was conceived via her being bangd by her daughter's boyfriend, adoption would not be a necessity since her husband believed the baby was in fact his, so her duped husband would be raising the baby as his own.  Mily certainly did not want to let Sid know that she was carrying his baby, but she knew that her daughter would eventually learn that she would soon become an older sister, and might just spill the beans to her boyfriend ........................the father of the baby she was carrying!        

Weeks later, on a weekend when Shilpa had invited her boyfriend over for dinner as her father was going to grill some steaks, Mily shivered when the deviant teen walked into the kitchen where she was preparing the veggies for dinner.  Mily froze when the teen touched her arm and began caressing her, telling her "Shilpa's in her bedroom, on the phone with her girlfriend, I told her not to hurry as I'd go outside and help set up the grill!  And guess what little secret Shilpa told me?  She doesn't know the full secret does she .......................and nor does Mr. Roy for that matter, huh?  But I'll keep it all a secret as to who's baby you're carrying .......if you take your panties off for me, Mrs. Roy .......................then jerk me off with them!  Better hurry ..................don't want anyone walking in on us while you're doing it!" Staring at the face of the handsome but vile teen, Mily slowly reached up under the hem of her summer dress, but then the teen's hands darted forward to yank the garment on down.  Seconds later, with her pale lime green panties around her ankles and the deviant teen kneeling on the kitchen floor, she felt her daughter's devious boyfriend tapping her right leg before advising "Lift up, Mrs. Roy!"  Seconds later, after being handed her panties, Mily looked down at the teen's jutting manhood ..........................then reached forward to wrap the crotch band of her panties around the swollen cockhead!

With her husband outside and lighting the grill, her daughter still in her bedroom talking on the cell phone, Mily knew that the quicker the ordeal over with the better ........................better than having her daughter or husband walking into the kitchen while she was wanking off the vile teen!  Wanking away, feeling the thick meat swell in her fist, Mily could see the cockhead swelling up through the outline of the panties covering it.  Then she heard her daughter's boyfriend groan out "That's it, Mrs. Roy .......................gonna cum soon ......................gonna cum in your panties!  Ah, yeah .......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"  Feeling the teen's manhood swelling up under the wrappings of her panties, Mily instinctively squeezed tightly, feeling it lurch time and time again in her clutched hand ....................spewing its filth directly into the crotch band of her panties!  Soiled panties taken from her, the deviant was once again kneeling on the floor telling her "Now put them back on, Mrs. Roy!" 

Holding onto the edge of the refrigerator for support, Mily then stepped back into her panties, closing her eyes and shuddering in disgust as the young bastard pulled the garment all the way up her legs for a snug fit .............................then pressed the soiled crotch band of her panties up against the fleece of her pubic hairs!  Just as the teen stepped away from her, in stepped her husband to get the meat to put on the grill, at which time Sid advised "I'll help take the veggies out to the patio table, Mrs. Roy ..................then I'll be back for the napkins and silverware!"  Although she wanted to rush to her bedroom and change, the evil smile on the teen's face told her that he expected her to keep them on throughout dinner.  A moment later, the teen was back in the kitchen to get the napkins and silverware, but before going back outside he took time to rub more of the goo in her panties into her short curls, mocking her with "You look beautiful, Mrs. Roy ....................you dress so nicely for dinner!"         

Several weeks after the cookout ordeal, Mily once again made her reluctant visit up to the young teen's Hotel room, but this one was so different from the others ..........................but for some elements of that very first one!  Knocking on the door, stepping into the Hotel room when Sid opened it for her, Mily then saw a older black male in his early 30's in the room with them.  She heard the door being locked behind of her, saw the muscular black smiling widely as he stood up from his chair, then fear set in when she heard him say "you were not lying, Sid ......................she sure is a exotic beauty!  Frightened out of her wits, Mily turned to leave as she wanted no part of what was being insinuated at, but the strong teen grabbed her from behind and began dragging her over towards the queen-sized bed.         

Contd ...
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Mily is trapped - 2 - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-07-2022, 04:22 PM