Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 41.**

Purvi stumbled out of the car, feeling nauseated by Ganesh’s reckless driving. She was arched over, heaving heavily with her back arched and her hands on her knees. Ganesh and Ravi exited the car, closing the door with loud thud.  

“Come on, little cow.”, Ravi whistled at her, calling her to follow them as both the boys slowly made their way towards the dimly lit warehouse.  

It took a moment for Purvi to register in her surroundings. She looked at the entrance they had driven past, two guards who seemed to be armed were looking back at her, smiling widely and excitedly talking among themselves. She could feel their eyes stripping her body, their faces mad with lust. They looked like typical Tamil movie gangsters. 

She quickly looked away, instead looking around frantically for the old man with the dog that Nila had told her about. She signed in relief when she noticed there was absolutely nobody else around except them. However, a BMW was parked close-by, which she knew was Viraj’s.  

“Hurry up.”, Ganesh called out to her. 

Purvi dragged her feet as she slowly made her way towards the entrance. She knew what to expect as her housemate had told her in detail. Rows upon rows on big heavy boxes were stacked along the walls. There would be an office at the other end of the warehouse. What was going to happen in there, she did not know.  

Should she beg? Should she plead for them to let her go? It didn’t work for sure. She had already tried. Others had already tried. To make it worse, this entire place was unfamiliar to her. She had absolutely no idea where she was or how she would be able to get any form of help. What if the people in the surrounding villages also worked for Ganesh’s family? Purvi could not see a way out of this. Her heart was beating so fast that she felt it might break out of her chest at any moment.  

Ravi opened the door to the small office, slapping her ass slightly as she walked past him. As per Nila’s description, there were cabinets and tables inside, a long couch placed near the wall. The office was old and the air was heavy due to the lack of proper ventilation.  

Viraj was seated on the couch, waiting patiently for them to arrive. He placed his phone on the table as he stood up to welcome Purvi with open arms.  

“Purvi! I’m so happy to see you again.” 

Purvi cringed hard as Viraj came closer to her, embracing her like a lover who hadn’t seen their other half for years. Purvi kept her arms down by her sides, making the scene awkward for everyone in the room.  

“I’m happy you made it. I was worried about Gunda driving you here. He tends to be a bit reckless.”, Viraj casually laughed.  

Purvi kept quiet. Looking around the room, trying to find a way out.  

“Don’t bother.”, Ravi spoke out, noticing her eyes. “Nobody leaves without our say. “. He smirked at her. Enjoying the look of hopelessness Purvi had in her eyes.  

“My father owns this place, little cow.”, Ganesh grabbed a bottle of beer and sat down on the edge of the couch, his legs slightly spread. He popped the top off and took a swing, drinking loudly. “Ahh.”, he burped loudly. Purvi looked at him with disgust, the fat rich slob that he was, she thought to herself. “This place is surrounded by my people. The walls are too high to jump over. Even if you do manage to run, we have people in every village close by. You know. To keep an eye out for the security officer. Not that it matters. Most of them work for my father.”, he continued, matter of factly.  

“We had the pleasure of Doggie’s company the last time.”, Viraj giggled like a little child. “As I'm sure you know. “ 

Purvi’s body stiffed up. She immediately thought of the big dog in the video. She felt her eye beginning to water as she awaited her fate.  

“No.No. Don’t be scared.”, Viraj noticed her reaction when he mentioned the video. “You see. Doggie fucked up. She brought it upon herself, by going to the security officer, then to the dean.”, he sighed dramatically, acting sad. ”We had to teach her a lesson.” 

“What lesson?!!”, Purvi raised her voice for the first time. “Nila did not deserve that! How could you?!”. Her body was shaking with anger as she struggled to hold back her tears.  

Viraj raised his hand, about to slap her as Purvi stumbled backwards, tripping over herself. Both Ravi and Ganesh erupted in laughter.  

“You are going to scare her off, yaar.”, Ganesh was looking at her top, watching Purvi’s breasts jiggle as she moved to adjust herself. She had her training bra on under her loose t-shirt.  

“You will talk to me with respect. “, Viraj growled at her, his eyes piercing through her skin. Purvi understood that he was a boy with the mentality of a child who had been spoiled rotten. He was used to getting anything and everything that he wanted, without anybody around to say no.  

“Enough yaar. We brought her here to have some fun. Let’s get to it already.”, Ganesh moaned as he adjusted his cock through his jeans, aching for some more action.  

“No … no … not again … “, deep down, Purvi knew why she was brought here but she wasn’t able to grasp the full reality of it just yet. “Please ... why am I here?”, she felt the tears running down her cheeks, “I did not do anything. I won’t tell anyone. Just take me home.” 

Viraj bent down, wiping the tears off her face. He gently helped her up until she was standing in front of the three boys again.  

“Indeed. You did not do anything. But it was such an enjoyable night. We all had a lot of fun. “, Viraj smiled, grinning widely. “We wanted to, erm, celebrate with you again.”  

Ravi laughed out loud. Watching Purvi from the side of his eye.  

“Ce … celebrate?”, Purvi looked dazed and confused. “That was a celebration for you?”. Viraj raised an eyebrow.  

“Enough!”. Ganesh bellowed; his big belly jiggled with his weight as he stood up suddenly. “Enough yaar. Why are you playing with this cow for so long? I’ve been dying to fuck her ass again since she got in the car.”  

Ganesh walked quickly towards Purvi, grabbing her by the hair.  

“AHHh!...it hurts …!”, Purvi shouted out in surprise as she felt her hair straining against her scalp. Ganesh pulled her towards the big table at the end of the room, flinging her body onto the tabletop.  

Purvi hit the table with a loud thud, her big breasts squished as she faceplanted onto the wooden surface. She lay on the table, her ass hanging off the edge as Ganesh came up behind her, unzipping his pants.  

“You don’t have any fucking patience, Gunda.” Viraj commented, clearly annoyed.  

“What’s your rush, fat ass?”, Ravi stood up from the couch he was seated on. “It’s not like you have anywhere to go. We have the place to ourselves.”  

Ganesh rolled his jeans off his legs and threw it onto the floor, turning around to look back at his friends. 

“You guys take too long yaar. Just fuck the bitch. Why bother playing with them? It’s a fucking waste of time bhai.”, Ganesh pleaded his case to Viraj.  

Purvi turned around slowly, trying to make minimum noise as possible. The three bastards were distracted, bickering among themselves.  

“What’s the point of playing around with them. We can have any bitch we want. “, Ganesh raised his voice again, looking at Ravi.  

Purvi quietly slid off the table, frantically looking around. Viraj, Ravi and Ganesh stood in a circle. Both Viraj and Ravi were clearly pissed at Ganesh. The fat boy was getting flustered. He wanted to quickly stick his cock into Purvi and release his load.  

“I’ve been doing it your way all the while yaar. I don’t give a fuck about playing mind games with these whores. They’re fucking poor. It’s not like they can do anything.”  

Purvi got on her knees behind them. Looking around frantically, her eyes locked onto the door she had come through 10 minutes ago.  

“Know your place, Gunda!”, Ravi raised his voice.  

Purvi slowly crawled, inching her way out below their line of sight towards the door.  

“What the fuck do you mean know my place? Do you know where you are? My father owns this place. The guards here are loyal to me! Not you!” 

The argument was getting loud.  

Purvi was getting close to the door. She stood up, and decided to sprint towards the door.  

“Fuck! Catch her Ravi!", Viraj noticed from the side of his eyes a quick movement. The boys wasted no time, forgetting their frustrations with each other. Ravi was the closest. He turned around, tripping slightly, as he was going down, he reached out, grabbing Purvi by the ankle.  

BAMM! Purvi felt a tight grip on her leg, losing her balance, she fell onto the door. “LET ME GO!”, she screamed, kicking her legs at Ravi’s face. Viraj and Ganesh rushed to her sides, each one grabbing hold of her arms.  

“Stupid bitch. Did you think you could run?”, Ganesh laughed as they pulled her back to the middle of the room.  

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” 

Everyone in the room froze as a loud voice boomed over them. Everyone looked towards the door.  

An old man stood at the entrance, obviously annoyed at what he was seeing. Behind him, a large dark fat man with thick moustache was looking at the four of them. His face was unreadable, but his dark eyes were enough to make all three boys drop Purvi onto the floor in shock.  

“Mohan, we …. “, Viraj started to open his mouth.  

“Ap … Appa … “, Ganesh stuttered as he stood there in his shirt and underwear, in shock at the two figures that suddenly stepped into the office. 

“Explain yourself, Ganesh.”, the dark fat man boomed, not taking his eyes off his son.  

----------

**End of Part 41.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 19-07-2022, 08:23 AM