Adultery Mily roy is trapped
Following that eventful night, Mily just melted at work when Sid  called, her heart thumping madly and was unable to put off his further advances and suggestions of them getting together once again.  On Friday nights, after meeting her up with her co-workers an hour after their arrival, after having given them the excuse of having to work late on a current case that had prevented her on getting there any earlier, she sat in the booth with them to chit chat about the week’s grind.  Little did they know that the hour before she arrived at the club, Mily had been getting the fucking she needed by the young stud at his bachelor’s pad.

Madly in love with her younger lover, Mily would soon learn the same facts that the young gals that were the subject of her casework, that Sid loved them and left them once he ‘knock’em up’ good!  Six months pregnant and obviously showing, foregoing sex due to her condition, Mily then came to learn the truth of her handsome lover having deliberately set out to seduce her in payback for her prying into who fathered all those babies connected with her cases.  On one of her case visits to a mother of one of Sid ’s babies, she had come across photos of the baby’s recent birthday party and came to learn that Sid  was the same Sid  khanna whom she had an affair with.
Deep down, Mily knew that the end of her adulteress relationship was for the best, though she was so filled with guilt and remorse.  With her husband believing the child was his, Mily certainly did not want him to learn of the affair, that she had cheated on him and that the baby was not his.  ‘Still, why in the world did she still name the baby ‘Sid ’?’ Mily would wonder constantly, knowing full well that ‘Sid ’ was the womanizing bastard in her case files, that her co-workers only knew her admirer by the name ‘Sid ’ and would not suspect that she had been in fact seduced by the womanizer she had been investigating at work.
Looking on as Amit played with baby Sid , Mily knew that the truth would kill her husband if he ever came to learn the truth.  Happy that little Sid  was a cute and healthy kid, the name alone much less the sight of her baby, always sent of twinge of guilt throughout Mily’s petite body.  And Mily had vowed to herself that she would never again succumb to temptations of the flesh outside of her marriage and that never would Amit learn of the secret that she harbored, that she would protect that from happening at all costs.
Back at work after taking off several months following giving birth, with little baby Sid  in the care of a nanny, Mily begged off on the regular Friday nights out with the girls who still met up at the regular hangout.  But just entering her third week back to work, on a Monday morning, several of her co-workers gathered around her desk giggling with “Guess who we saw on Friday night?  And he was asking about you ……………….and the baby!”  Mily could feel her face redden at that last comment, but her co-workers were in the dark as to it being the ‘baby’ comment that caused it all.
Moments later, with a lot of ‘oooh’s and ahhh’s’ from her co-workers, a large bouquet of long stem red roses were being delivered to her desk.  And with the card not in an envelope, the gal delivering it announced loudly “Congratulations!  Love, Sid !”  Swallowing deeply, heart thumping in her chest, then the phone suddenly rang.  Picking it up, Mily stammered out “Hel ………….hello!”  Then a shiver coursed throughout her body upon hearing the familiar voice “Hi, sweetie!  I missed you Friday night!  How’s ‘OUR’ cute little baby doing?  It was nice of you to name him after his daddy!”  The tone and inflection of the word ‘OUR’ had Mily trembling with fear as the last sentence made it evident that Sid  knew he was the one responsible for fathering her illegitimate baby.
It was mid-afternoon Friday as Mily nervously pulled up into the once familiar parking lot of the motel, determined to rebuff any sexual demands from her former lover and keep her secret adulterous conduct as a thing of the past.  Mily had desperately tried on the phone but when she had told him that she would not meet him, the stern reply came “Meet me at 3 p.m. ………………….or would Mr. Roy wonder why someone is filing for visitation rights to see the little baby of his!”
“But ………………..but ………………!” Mily had stammered into the phone when the arrogant and very confident Sid had hung up on her, causing her anguish and great fear of the consequences if she did not show up on Friday.  Over the past few days, Mily’s mind was in quite a turmoil in knowing that her former lover had a hold over her, plus she was afraid of her own weakness.  Afraid of being seduced once again by the handsome young stud, Mily contemplated not going, but the consequences of not showing up at his place.
A moment after knocking upon the door of his pad and entering, her pleas dismissed by the handsome stud, Mily found herself swooning and in the muscular arms of her former lover and the father of her baby.  Turned and now resting her back and head against his muscular body, Mily trembled as her body went totally weak in his grasp, yearning for his touch once again.  “Oh, Godddddddddd!” she whispered as Sid ’s thumbs were caressing the tips of her breasts from outside of her white blouse, causing her nipples to harden and visibly push up against her thin clothing.
Blouse unbuttoned, bra pushed up over her breasts, Mily panted helplessly as Sid  thumbed her pointed nipples.  “Oh, Sid nnnnnnn ………………………ohhhhhhh, please ………………I ……………….I can’t!” Mily whimpered but deep down she knew that all hope was lost in the hands of her handsome young lover, for she was unable to put up any resistance at this point.  “Ohhhh, Sid  ……………………….Sid !” Mily whimpered as she began wet in her panties.
Blouse pulled off her shoulders and down her arms, the garment was soon lying on the dirty room floor.  Bra unhooked, that too would be peeled off her arms, leaving her bare above the waist as her young lover felt her up by first cupping her breasts and then thumbing her pointed pink nipples.   Suddenly, Mily tensed up as her eyes were being covered by a blindfold as she gasped and questioned “What ………what are you doing?”  “Shhhhhhhhhh …………………….I’ve got a big, bigggg surprise for you, Mily!” Sid  whispered in her ear as he pushed her down onto her knees.
Blindfolded with everything dark before her, Mily became frightened upon hearing a noise towards the doorway when she had entered, and with Sid ’s hands on her shoulders it was clear that someone else was in the room.  She reached up to undo the blindfold but only to feel Sid ’s strong hands grasping her wrists and forcing her arms back down, fear setting in as she heard footsteps approaching nearer and nearer to where she knelt on the floor.  “No ……………..no, Sid  …………….let me up!” she pleaded in a panic.
“Ohhhhhh, man ……………………….she’s one fine looker, my man!  You sure as hell wasn’t kidding us!  Damn, a beautiful married bitch stepping out on her hubby, !  Mily heard, shuddering at the manner in which the crude male spoke, using the terms and slang in which inner city punju talked.  “Yes ……………this sure is one fine sweetie!  Give me her left hand!  I love seeing that sparkling diamond ring some bong guy bought for her sliding up and down my big punjabi dick!” came another male voice as well as the feel of a larger hand now grasping her left wrist.

Contd ....
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mily roy is trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 16-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Mily roy is trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 16-07-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Mily roy is trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 16-07-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Mily roy is trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 16-07-2022, 02:07 PM