Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
str test
I closed my eyes and went back to the action at hand. I took one of my two hands off of Rose's butt and brought it around to her chest. Her nipples were fully erect and I gently cupped them with my hand while still cupping her ass with the other. At this point she reached for my cock and began stroking it while I continued my assault on all her goodies. I lowered my mouth from hers and traced down her neck and down her chest until I reached one of her nipples. I had always been a breast man and really enjoy suckling a great set of tits. These were really great tits and I enjoyed the new experience of a new set of breast. Rose's stroking of my cock increased in speed as I nursed her breast. While I suckled her breast I reached down with my now free hands and reached between her legs. I was surprised by how wet she was. Normally I would orally gratify my wife before ever entering her vagina with my penis. Rose was so excited that as soon as I touched her clit she exploded in orgasm. Lack of experience had resulted in a quick release. I laid her down on the ground and moved between her legs. She looked at me with pleading in her eyes and without words being said I knew it was time. I took one quick look over at my wife and son who were already engaged in vaginal intercourse. Constance looked to be having a great time and I could tell that Andy would not last long as this was his first time of experiencing the velvety pleasure of an actually vagina.

I looked down at my daughter with a look of are you sure and she looked back at me with a look of acknowledgement. I slowly moved my penis toward her labia. I knew this would be her first insertion and wanted it to be a pleasant one. I felt her lips touch the end of my penis and I gently continued to push until the head of my penis was inserted into her lips. Once the head of my penis was in her lips I knew her hymen could not be much further in. Sure enough just a little more push and I was up against the resistance that a hymen offers. I could not help but remember taking her moms hymen the same way 26 years ago. It was at this time that I said, "honey you will feel some pain." I pushed a little harder until finally her hymen yielded to the pressure and I slipped into her vagina. A couple more pushes and I was all the way into her pussy. I paused to let her get used to this new sensation and give her a second to recover from the pain. The blood was trickling out of her vagina onto the ground beneath us. I was not sure if it was time to continue or not. Just then Rose began to thrust back and forth up to me on her own. I figured that it was time to get to work and began gently sawing my cock in and out of her. I did not remember her mother being so tight, so perfect. Perhaps my memory failed to remember just how good it was after 26 years. Now, however, I was fully appreciating how tight she was. In spite of the pain that first penetration had caused, Rose was quickly reaching a climax. I was also excited by the new taboo experience and was also reaching the point of climax. After a few more seconds, we both reached orgasm together. It was the most remarkable sexual experience I have ever had.

I looked over at my wife and son and realized they had been done for some time. The evidence of my son's ejaculation was running from my wife's vagina. I looked down at my daughter and the evidence of my ejaculation with a mix of blood running from my daughter's vagina. I could not help but think that my son had a wonderful solution to our quandary. As time went on my wife and I had less sex with each other as we did with the kids. It is hard work to meet the sexual needs of virile young people.

It was less than a year later that a ship got close enough to the island to see us. We returned home to a perfectly normal conservative family life. With the possible exception that all parties agreed that our unique problem resolution should continue now that we are home. As soon as my daughter was on birth control, my son finally got a chance to experience her charms for himself. The children now date other young people and are trying to make up for lost time. However, they still make time to satisfy the needs of dear old mom and dad. What a wonderful time of family bonding that took place while we were shipwrecked.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:43 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:43 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 17-05-2024, 04:49 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: str test - by neerathemall - 15-07-2022, 04:46 PM