Romance Seductive Sonali and wolfs city
Episode - 2

Sonali was very friendly and straightforward rather than Rohan. She had a great personality which brought more smartness to her look. Everyone she talked to found she was a smart and friendly married lady. Moreover, All of them admired her Amazonian figure secretly.

She was very popular in a short time among staff members, managers and clients in the bank. Rohan understood that his wife was standing a few steps from him. She was a smart, educated, professional banker, talented, friendly and especially super sexy young married mother. All men around her, even his colleagues, were staring at his lovely wife. Rohan realized how she got attraction by her clients in the bank, staff and managers. This was one of the key reasons that Rohan could not come to Mumbai alone. He wanted to come with Sonali by hook or crook. It is not good to let Sonali be alone in Delhi. Even my colleagues were staring at her huge boobs in front of me. Rohan thought. He preserved that staring at his wife in front of him was not a good sign for him. It showed his weak personality.

Was Rohan desperate about his weak personality?

She was one of the dedicated wives and mothers in the city. Sonali often thought that her family should be in the first line of a woman's life. She had decided to quit her loving job two times in her lifetime. the first was when she gave birth to Arun. But management in the bank approved her to work from home three days per week. Then, Sonali tried to hand over her resignation when Rohan received a promotion and transferred to Mumbai. But Rohan was reluctant about her decision, and later management agreed to transfer her to the Mumbai branch.

Rohan understood that Sonali was a lady who was more suitable to any kind of rich, handsome man than him. From the date their relationship started, Sonali behaved like a pure fiancée, then a faithful wife and dedicated mom. She had not treated him with any bad intention so far. Rohan knew that it was a sin, even thinking bad.  

Fuck me, Fuck me hard, Rohan; Sonali was pulling Rohan towards her.  Sonali and Rohan were on the bed after one week. Rohan understood what Sonali expected from him.

Rohan, I need you to tear my pussy lips today. Fuck me hard, Rohan. But he knew his penis did not erect much. He felt like his penis could compare to his middle finger.

Sonali was greedy to suck Rohans's penis for a long time, but he was not glad about that. He avoided Sonali whenever she tried to suck his penis. Sonali had a great hope to enjoy fully with Rohan today. He came back home after one week of training in Noida. Sonali needed Rohan to suck hard her breasts and drink all her milk. Every man dreamt of sucking and swallowing her milk.

But Rohan wanted to close the case immediately because if he took time with Sonali, he would surely eject his thin cum within a few minutes. He kissed Sonali's lips and entered his weak penis into her pussy. Even Sonali did not feel his penis inside her, but she did not need to make her husband desperate. She was moaning and kissing Rohan madly. He dropped a little amount of cum into her. He was drenched in sweat, but Sonali was like a fresh Arabian horse.

Rohan had just fallen into sleep and snoring. Sonali was upset too. She had a lot of sexual fantasies. She was getting a lot of sexual hints from men. But she never replied to them. Though she thought only about Rohan, she understood that Rohan could never satisfy her on the bed.

The entire session finished in just 8 minutes. Did Sonali wait a week for this time?
The Author
North Politics (The game behind politics)

[+] 6 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by Real man - 12-07-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by ab123456123456 - 13-07-2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by Vk1019 - 17-07-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by donadon - 22-07-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by PAATROW - 27-07-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by sri7869 - 24-09-2023, 10:22 PM