Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

This is the best part read it..

Both Jayraj and Swati relaxed for around half an hour in each others arms,with no gap between their bodies.......Her boobs were in contact with her man Jayraj's broad chest...........Her head was resting on his left hand whereas his right hand was on her soft and round ass.......her right hand was in between their bodies,in contact with his black cock whereas her left hand was on his back...........After sometime she opened her eyes and looked at him who still had his eyes closed.......she smiled looking at him and kept on looking at him for a minute......she was happy in his arms......even after being fucked roughly like a slut,spanked like a bad bitch by him she was feeling comfortable in his arms..........she could feel his hand on her ass,the same right hand which spanked her ass without mercy,turning it red in colour......realising this she smiled again.....her body shivered realising that he spanked her as if she had been a bad bitch who needed to be punished........she was not only spanked like a bitch but was also fucked like one........She was still smilingly looking at him when he opened his eyes and looked at her........he smiled looking at her smiling at him.......he moved his right hand on her left ass cheek feeling its warmth and softness and then moved his face forward......Swati understood his intention and she too puhed her face forward,locking her lips with him and they began kissing each others lips........the room again filled with sound of their kissing,''mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm chmmmmm chmmmmmmm chmmmmmm''........soon Swati too began moaning,''ummmm ummmmm ummmmm chmmm ummmm''.......listening to her moan,he understood that she was not trying to hide her enjoyment,she wanted him to know how much fun she was having in his strong arms,enjoying not only his fucking but even his kisses too........Jayraj's cock was coming to life hearing her moan........they kissed for a couple of minutes and then said breaking the kiss........Swati:''main thoda fresh ho kar aati hoon (let me get fresh a little)''..........Jayraj kissed her lips once again and then said......Jayraj:''hmm,aao phir tumhari chudai karunga,abhi jee nahin bhara hai,mera lund tumhare ander jaane ke liye betaab hai,tumhari chudai kare bina ise chain nahin aayega (hmm,come and then I'll fuck you,I'm not satisfied yet,my cock is impatiently waiting to get inside you,it won't relax without fucking you)''............Swati smiled at him,kissed him on his lips and caressed his cock with her hand and got up from the bed...........she gave a look at her young one sleeping peacefully in her cradle and moved towards the bathroom swaying her ass..........Jayraj looked at her swaying ass which had turned red because of his spanking.........Just then Swati realised that Jayraj must be looking at her ass so she started swaying it even more............Jayraj saw that and jerked his cock with his own hand and murmured,''saali randi gaand matka rahi hai (bloody slut is swaying her ass)''.............Swati heard that but instead of being offended by being called a ''bloody slut'' she smiled realising that she was right that Jayraj would be watching her ass and it even had an effect on his cock that's why he called her those names and it made her proud of her ass...............

She looked herself in the small mirror of the bathroom and smiled once again looking at herself.........her skin was glowing because of all the treatment she received in the beauty parlour.......she then looked at her chin and saw litlle bit of mixture of her saliva and Jayraj's precum which had dried to some extent but not completely.........she recalled the throat fucking she received today by that huge and strong man,her lover,her man in the house and how much she too enjoyed feeling his rock hard cock trying to invade her throat,feeling its warmth and hardness in her mouth..........how much she loved sucking his cock,it was unbelievable experience for her,she couldnt believe sucking a cock could be so enjoyable for a woman..............she even tasted his precum tonight...........she smiled once again but soon her smile disappeared realising that she indeed was looking like a slut with her hair all messed up,the condition in which her chin was,her red ass which was clearly indicating that she was treated like a bitch,like a slut on the bed by her man and on top of that his cum was dripping from her used cunt to her thigh...........she looked down her thigh then she shook her head as if trying to get her mind off all these..............She pissed,cleaned her pussy and thigh by washing them,she washed her face too,cleaning all the mess.........she knew that Jayraj is waiting for one more fuck session and she didn't want to go to him like a fucked slut even though it was he himself who had fucked her......she wanted to be fresh for him so that he could enjoy her body and she too would enjoy all these.........This last thought brought a smile to her face and she went back to her lover and her bedroom where he was waiting for her................She went to him and lied down next to him.........they looked at each other with a smile for a few seconds and then their lips met.........they began kissing each other softly which slowly slowly started turning into a wild one,''mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm chmmmmmm chmmmmm mmmmm''............Jayraj grabbed her ass cheek and began kneading it roughly..........he then lightly spanked there but since she had already received a more harder spanking,she didn't feel much of pain and therefore continued kissing his lips............after a few minutes Jayraj stopped kneading her ass and began caressing her pussy with his fingers while still kissing........within a few second she stopped kissing and started moaning,''ummmmmm mmmmm ummmmm aaaaaahhhh aaaahhh''.........Jayraj kissed her cheek,chin and neck and then touched her ass hole with his middle finger and began caressing it........a current passed through her body, she opened her eyes and looked at him..........he smiled and kissed her lips once again......Swati broke the kiss and asked him..........Swati:''yeh aap kya kar rahe hain,wahan se ungli hataiye (what are you doing,move yourfinger from there)..........Jayraj smiled and said.......Jayraj:''tumhari gaand maarne ki tayyari,aaj mujhe tumhari gaand ka kunwarapan chahiye,tumhari gaand chodna hai mujhe,ab aur intezaar nahin hoga,mujhe aaj tumhari ye kaatil gaand mein apna lund pelna hai (preparing to fuck your ass,I want your ass' virginity tonight,I want to fuck your ass,I can't wait anymore,I have to insert my cock in your killer ass tonight)''...............Swati's expression changed listening to this,she looked worried and said........Swati:''chhee yeh kya keh rahe hain aap,koi aesa bhi karta hai kya? (eeee what are you saying,does anyone do this?)..............Jayraj smiled and said,''haan jaan gaand bhi chodi jaati hai (yes my life even ass is fucked)''............Swati became a little sad and said............Swati:''aap jhooth bolte the ki meri chut se aapka mann nahin bharta, aapko meri chut se mann bhar gaya (you were lying that you don't get bored of my pussy,you're bored of my pussy) ...............Jayraj's cock twitched looking at her innocent expression yet use of such dirty words by her..................He smiled and said............Jayraj:''aurat ko apne teeno chhedo mein lund leni chahiye,teeno chhedo mein chudwani chahiye,tumhari choot aur munh ki chudai to kar chuka hoon ab tumhari gaand ko chodna hai,tumhara pati to namard hai isliye tumhe chudai ka poora sukh nahin de paaya,uss gandu ne tumhe sahi se chudai ka khel seekhaya nahin,magar main tumhe chudai ka poora sukh dunga,tumhe dikhaunga ki chudai kitne tarah se kiya jaata hai,tab tumhe zindagi ka asli mazaa milega,tab tumhe aurat hone ka sukh milega,tab tumhe mujhe apna mard banane par garv hoga (a woman should take cock in all her three holes,she should get fucked in all three of her holes,I've fucked your pussy and mouth,now I want to fuck your ass,your hubby is impotent that's why he couldn't give you all the pleasures of fucking,that asshole didn't teach you the game of fucking properly,but I'll give you all the pleasures of fucking,I'll show you the many ways of fucking,then you'll get the real joy of life,then you'll get the pleasure of being a woman,then you'll be proud of making me your man)''..........Jayraj kept on playing with her butt hole all the time...........Swati:''magar aapka itna bada aur mota usme kaise jayega,yeh mushqil hai,mujhe dard hoga (but how will your such long and thick one get inside that,this is difficult,it will pain)''.........Jayraj kissed her lips and then said..........Jayraj:''are kuchh nahin hoga,mujh par bharosa nahin?dard to pehli baar chut mein lund jane ke time bhi hota hai,magar baad mein kitna mazaa aata hai,waise hi isme bhi shuru mein dard hoga magar baad mein mazaa hi mazaa aayega aur tum khud chahogi ki main tumhara gaand chodu,aur raha baat ander jaane ka,woh to chala hi jayega,balki tumhari gaand to kuchh din ke chudai ke baad mere jaisa do do lund ek saath nigal jayegi (ohh nothing will happen,don't you've faith on me?it pains even when the cock penetrates the pussy for the first time,but then after that you get so much pleasure,similarly in this also you'll feel the pain initially but then you'll get only pleasure and pleasure only and you yourself will want me to fuck your ass,and as for it getting inside your ass,it will get inside,infact after getting fucked for some days,your ass will swallow two cocks like mine)''...........Swati thought that he was exaggerating the last sentence about her ass becoming capable of swallowing two cock at the same time.......so she smiled at his desperate attempt to convince her to let him fuck her ass...........she decided to let him fuck her ass ,to take its virginity...........they again locked their lips,Jayraj understood that she was ready to let him take her ass,fuck it tonight................

They kissed for some seconds and then Swati extended her hand, caught his cock and began jerking it...........after a while she stopped kissing his lips and moved down his body,kissing his chin,neck and then his chest..........she kissed his nipple and looked at him............she then took his nipple in her mouth and sucked it looking in his eyes.........Jayraj was still playing with her butt hole........she sucked his other nipple too and then moved down.........she was still jerking his cock.........she kissed his belly and then looked at his cock...........she thought something and then smiled......she pushed her heaf further down and then looked at his face..........He was looking at her and could probably understand what was about to happen...........his cock jerked in her hand on its own thinking about it..........she looked back at his cock when she felt it jerk.......she adjusted her head properly,then looked back in his eyes and while still looking in his eyes she put the head of his cock in her mouth .............Jayraj moaned at this...........Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaahhhhh''..........she sucked the tip of his cock then licked the top of it...........she tasted his cum which was coated on his cock after he fucked her and ejaculated in her pussy.....since he had only wiped his cock with her panty and not washed it,his cock still had a coat of his cum and her pussy juice...............Swati realised that not only was she tasting his cum but her own pussy juice too...........this realisation made her body shiver and then she felt an unknown kind of pleasure at her perverted and slutty act..........Just then Jayraj brought his left hand near her face,caressed it and then put the middle finger on her lips..........she opened her lips and sucked his middle finger looking in his eyes........Jayraj then pulled out his finger and Swati started sucking his cock again.........it had been only a few seconds wheb she felt moistness on her butthole and realised it was the same middle finger which she sucked just now............she realised that the same finger had been caressing her butthole before she sucked it,that means she sucked his finger which was on her butthole..........she couldn't believe she did that......it was another perverted and slutty act by her...........she was still thinking about it when she felt the pressure of his finger on her butthole and the next moment it entered in her tight hole.................Swati:''aaaaaahhhhhhh''.................Jayraj pushed it further down and it made her cry again........Swati:''aaaaaaahhhh''.............Jayraj then started moving it up and down her butt hole...........she began sucking his cock and within a minute she started enjoying the finger fucking of her butthole too..............this was the first experience of anal penetration for her..............She started sucking his cock enthusiastically,moving her head up and down.................JayraJ too started enjoying it and encouraged her............Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh jaaan aese hi chuso mera lund aaaaaahhhh ek hi din mein lund chusne aa gaya tumhe aaaaaaahhhhhh haan achhe se chuso,tayyar karo ise taaki tumhare gaand ki sewa kar sake,tumhari gaand ki chudai kar sake (aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh my life suck my cock like this aaaaaaaaahhhhhh you learnt to suck cock in a single day only aaaaaahhhhhhh yes suck it properly,get it ready so that it can serve your ass,fuck your ass)''..............Swati was feeling happy and encouraged and she started sucking his cock with even more enthusiasm,moving her head up and down taking in half of his cock in her mouth...............her actions made her hair cover her face............Jayraj took his right hand there and tried to move it off her face but wasn't able to move all of it..............Swati herself moved all her hair off her face and looked in his eyes again,sucking his cock..........she then took out his cock of her mouth and started licking it still looking in his eyes.................Jayraj was all excited looking at a simple housewife till yesterday sucking and licking his cock so enthusiastically..............Jayraj:''aaahhhh haan jaan aese hi chuso geela karo mere lund ko taaki tumhare gaand mein asaani se ghus sake aur tumhari gaand ki chudai kar sake (aaaaaahhhhhhh yes my life suck it like this,make my cock wet so that it enters your ass easily and fuck your ass)''...............Jayraj was still fingering her ass and hearing this she flicked her tongue on the tip of her cock sending a wave of pleasure through Jayraj's body..............Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh saali randi (aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody slut)''............he twisted his middle finger inside her ass which made her cry out in pleasure..............Swati:''aaaaaaaahhhhh mmmmmmmmmm''............

Jayraj smiled looking at her cry in slight pain when he twisted his middle finger inside her tight virgin ass.........He again started moving his finger up and down her ass................he caught his cock with his right hand and started rubbing it against her lips.......she looked at him and then closed her eyes when he did that......then he placed the tip of his cock near her nose and with her breathe she inhaled its aroma............she opened her eyes and looked back at him inhaling its aroma once more.........Jayraj smiled and rubbed it on her lips again........Swati this time opened her mouth and pushed her tongue in between her lips.........Now Jayraj's cock was feeling both her lips and tongue on his hard black cock........He moaned once again feeling the wetness of her tongue on his cock.........Jayraj:''aaaaaaaahhhhhh''.............Swati smiled at him and then took his cock back in her mouth and began sucking it.............within few seconds of sucking his cock she rolled her tongue on his cock while still keeping it inside her mouth............Jayraj couldn't control himself and verbally himiliated her to show his excitement.........Jayraj:''aaaaahhhhh kutiya randi (aaaaaahhhhhh bitch whore)''...........she kept on sucking his cock........Jayraj:''aaaaaahhhhh aese hi jaan aaaaahhhhh thoda ball ko bhi chato use bhi pyaar karo (aaaaahhhhhh like that my life,lick my balls too,love them too)''..........She readily obeyed him and started licking his balls.......she then licked thr base of his cock and ran her tongue upwards,licking the entire length of her man's cock.........she was loving sucking and licking his cock,feeling its veins,its hardness and warmth..............she put his cock back in her mouth and started sucking it again.........,.Jayraj moaned again,''aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh''...........Swati looked at him with the tip of his cock in her mouth,sucking it........she was making sounds of sucking while doing so,looking in his eyes..........Swati:''ummmmmm chmmm ummmmmm chuusssss ummmmm''.........Jayraj started caressing her hair with his right hand and tried to insert his index finger too inside her butthole,trying to open kt further more,but he was not getting success because of the position he was in............he let her suck his cock for a minute more and then made her stop.......Jayraj:''bas jaan sirf lund hi chusogi ya gaand bhi chudwana hai,mujhe pata hai lund chusne mein tumhe mazaa aa raha hai,lund phir baad mein chusna jitna mann kare (that's it my life,are you just going to suck my cock or get your ass fucked too,I know you're enjoying sucking my cock,suck it afterwords as much as you want)''.............she looked at him with his cock still in her mouth and pushed her head down,deepthroating it for one last time..........she kept her head like that for a few seconds........the tip Jayraj's cock enteted her throat and Jayraj cried in excitement......Jayraj:''aaaaaahhhhhh kutiya (aaaaaaahhhhhhj bitch)''...........with this he took his middle finger out of her butthole with the sound of ''pluck'' and Swati's tight butt hole regained its original shape closing again..........she felt emptiness in her ass........it had been a few seconds since she deepthroated his cock.........her saliva was flowing down the length of his cock.............as soon as he took his finger out of her tight hole,he spanked both her ass cheeks.......''chatak chatak''............Swati:''aaaahhhhh'' and with that she took his cock out of her mouth and started breathing heavily............Jayraj felt her warm breath on his cock and looked at her...........her eyes had slight tears and there was a web of thick saliva connecting her mouth and his cock...........Swati then lowered her mouth and licked the watery saliva which was flowing down his cock.........Jayraj caressed her hair and then when she looked at him after licking his cock,he caressed her cheeks and said............Jayraj:''shabaash meri jaan aese hi bistar par maze karte hain,ek randi ki tarah,jitna besharmi karogi utna hi chudai mein tumhe mazaa aayega,ye sharm hayaa baahar walo ke liye,apne yaar ke saath bistar par to aesa harqat karna chahiye ki bazaaru randi bhi sharma jaaye (well done my life,this is the way to enjoy on the bed,like a slut,the more shamelessly you behave,the more you will enjoy the fucking,this shyness should be for outsiders,when on bed with your lover you should behave such that even professional whore feels ashamed of such behaviour)''.......... Her pussy began leaking hearing this.........Never had she been humiliated this much..........Her hubby never did that,Jayraj had been doing this for the past few days,but not as much as he was doing tonight...............he called her a bitch,a slut,a whore,his kept woman,his mistress,he called her hubby an impotent asshole......but he was not satisfied with that much,he compared her with a professional whore.........but instead of being offended she was enjoying it,why so?,she questioned herself in her thought..........she looked at him getting up from the bed and he then made her get on all four............She felt a little uncomfortable in that position,showing her round ass to him..........she turned and looked at her little one and thought ........Swati:''kitni besharm ho gayee hoon main,ek kutiya ki tarah jhuk kar apna gaand chudwane ka intezaar kar rahi hoon (how shameless I've become,I'm on all fours like a bitch,waiting to get my ass fucked)''............but she then reasoned with herself......Swati:''toh kya hua?besharm ban kar hi to itna mazaa aa raha hai,mujhe bhi zindagi khul kar jeene ka haq hai,agar besharm ban kar mazaa aaye to usme kya burai hai (then what?I'm enjoying so much because of shamelessness,I too have the right to enjoy my life,if I get pleasure because of my shamelessnes then what's wrong in it)''.................

Just then she felt a tight slap on her right ass cheek and before she could react,another one greeted her left ass cheek...........Swati:''ouch aaaaahhhhhhh''.............and with that she shot back at him.........Swati:''aur kitna maariyega,maar maar kar aapne mera gaand laal kar diya hai (how much more will you spank,you have turned my ass red by spanking)''...........Jayraj gnashed his teeth and spanked both her ass cheeks again, humiliating her verbally at the same time........Jayraj:''saali kutiya,tab tak maarunga jab tak tere gaand ka ghamand toot nahin jaata,randi saali gaand matka kar mujhe lalchaati hai,abhi bathroom jaate waqt bhi apna gaand matka kar mujhe lalcha rahi thi,bahot ghamand hai na tujhe apne gaand par? (bloody bitch,I'll keep spanking till your proud ass gets its ego shattered,bloody slut you tempt me a lot by swaying your ass,even just now while going to the bathroom you were tempting me by swaying your ass,you are very proud of your ass aren't you?)''..............Swati smiled hearing this,she was right when she thought while going to the bathroom that her swaying ass must have had an effect on Jayraj's cock...............but then she angrily looked back at Jayraj and replied like a slut...........Swati:''haan ghamand hai apne gaand par,jaise aapko apne mardangi apne lund par ghamand hai usi tarah mujhe bhi apne gaand par ghamand hai (yes I'm proud of my ass,the way you're proud of your manhood,your cock similarly I'm too proud of my ass)''..............Jayraj:''jabaan ladati hai ek randi ki tarah,kutiya kahin ki,tera gaand chodunga abhi (you argue like a whore,you bitch,I'll fuck your ass now)''.............Swati's entire body was filled with pleasure,she was enjoying all these dirty talks,and more so when she was replying back without any ounce of shame................she wanted to experience it,she wanted to see how shameless she can be and how much pleasure can she get from it..........this new experience was bringing out the real woman in her...............As soon as Jayraj finished those sentences,he kneeled behind her and licked her cunt upwards,starting from her clit..........since she was in a doggy position,her clit was at the bottom and her pussy lips were slightly parted.............Swati shivered when he did that........She had never been licked in that position when her pussy lips were slightly parted........she shivered and moaned in pleasure......Swati:''aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmm''.......Jayraj began moving his tongue up and down her pussy ,licking it...............Swati held the bedsheet tightly and began moaning.,''aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ummmmmmmm aaaaahhh sssiiiiiii aaaahhhhh ummmmmmm''......and then something unexpected happened and her body shivered again............she felt his tongue on her butthole and then she immediately pulled herself forward,by lying on her belly...........she looked back at him and then with an expression of disgust she said...........Swati:''chhheeee yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?wahaan bhi koi chaatta hai kya (eeeeeeee what are you doing?is that a place to lick?)''............Jayraj smiled at her inexperience at all these inspite of being married for so many years and having given birth to two kids..........Jayraj moved his hand on her ass cheeks,feeling its softness and then said........Jayraj:''jaan tumhe abhi bhi bahot kuchh jaanna baaki hai chudai ke maamle mein,fiqr mat karo,ab tum meri aurat ho,uss gandu ki nahin,tumhe chudai ka har ek khel ka mazaa milega mujhse aur uss mein se ek yeh bhi hai,tumhari gaand ko chudai ke liye tayyar kar raha hoon,dekhna tumhe bahot mazaa aayega (my life you're yet to know lots of things about fucking,don't worry,you're my woman now,not that asshole's,you'll get pleasure of every game of sex from me and this is one of them,I'm preparing your ass for fucking,you'll enjoy a lot)''............Swati looked confused,''par woh gandaa hai,wahaan mat chatiye (but that's dirty,don't lick there)''...............Jayraj smiled and said......Jayraj:''are jaan chudai ke khel mein kuchh gandaa nahin,dekhna tumhe mazaa aayega (my life there is nothing dirty in the game of sex, you'll enjoy)''......saying this he pulled her ass upwards,She tried to raise her head to get on her all fours,but Jayraj stopped her.....Jayraj:''are jaan bas aese hi raho,sir ko bistar par hi rakho,bas apne gaand ko thoda upar uthao (my life be like that only,rest your head on the bedsheet,just raise your ass a little more)''...............even after all the shameless behaviour of hers,this made her face turn red in shame,may be the last bit of shame that she had left which she may shed very soon................this position was even sluttier than the doggy one,this position had only one purpose,that is to show that the only part of the woman's body which had any use to the man during such particular moment was her two holes,the rest of her body meant nothing,not even her face.....................

Jayraj again licked her clit which made her shiver and moan in pleasure.........Swati:''ummmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhhh sssiii''.............He then ran his tongue upward and then downward,licking her pussy................soon she shed the last bit of shame and began moaning continuously........Swati:''ufffff aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh ummmmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhhh''..............Jayraj then turned his attention to her butthole again and licked it,this time she didn't stop him........she could feel his warm breath as well as the wet tongue on her asshole too............soon she started liking that..........he licked therefore a few minutes,then stopped...............Swati looked back at him,.........Jayraj smiled and said,''aese hi raho meri jaan (remain like that my life)''..........and with that he spanked both her cheeks again,but lightly..........Swati:''ufffffffff ''........and with that she looked at him angrily......Jayraj smiled and jerked his cock taking in his hand and then moved towards the new dressing table...........Swati looked at his cock and then smiled when he went towards the dressing table...............Jayraj brought a bottle of oil and she understood that the time has almost come when her lover invades the part of her body which even her hubby never had an access to........In fact Jayraj,her lover,her man now has explored more part of he body than her hubby .................she was still thinking this when she felt the oio on her butthole........her butthole muscle contracted and then relaxed when it felt the oil..........,the next moment she felt Jayraj's middle finger there and then it entered inside her.........Jayraj began moving his finger up and down her ass and then began moving it sideways inside her ass,trying to open ot further more.........Swati:''aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''..........Jayraj then poured some more oil there and Swati felt it enter her butthole and then the next moment she could feel Jayraj's finger move even more freely inside her hole........There was also sounds like,''chap chap'' inside her tight hole..........Jayraj:''jaan gaand ko thoda aur relax aur loose karo (my life relax your ass some more,make it loose).........Swati till now was resting on the right side of her face, looking to her left but now she looked back at him when he said those words........,.,she tried to relax and loosen her anal muscles and then she felt the tip of his index finger on her hole........as soon as that happened she shivered...........here her lover was fingering her ass,preparing it to invade it with his manhood and she was helping him,relaxing and loosening her muscles to let him insert on more of his finger inside her butt to open it further more and that too she was doing looking in his eyes,how much more shameless can she be,she thought..............Just then Jayraj inserted his index finger too inside her tight hole which made her cry out in a little pain............Swato:''aaaaaaaaahhhhhh''.............She tried to pull herself foward,but Jayraj quickly caught her ass by his right hand and held it there.........Jayraj:''ghabrao mat jaan sab theek ho jayega (don't worry my life everything will be alright)''..........Swati:''dard ho raha hai,ek ungli nikal lijiye (it's paining,take out one of your fingers)''..........Jayraj:''thoda dard bardaasht karo,sab theek ho jayega,bharosa nahin mujh par? (bear the pain a little,everything will be alright,don't you trust me?)''.........Swati looked at him and just nodded her head................Jayraj poured some more oil inside her ass and then slowly slowly started moving his fingers up and down............after a minute her muscle loosened further and her pain decreased..........Jayraj poured more oil inside her ass.......now his finger was moving without any problem......he moved his fingers in circular motion for a few seconds and then Swati felt his third finger on her butthole,the finger right to his middle one.........Swati again looked back and said in a hurry........Swati:''nahin ab aur nahin jayega (no,no more can get inside)''........Jayraj:''ssssssshhhhhhhh sab jayega jaan,tumhe teen ungli se hi darr lag raha hai,abhi to tumhe mera lund ka swagat karna hai apni iss kaatil gaand mein,uff kya gaand paya hai jaan,kaun mard iss gaand ki chudai kiye bina reh sakta hai, (sssssshhhhhhhh everything will get inside my life,you're afraid of only three fingers,you've to even welcome my cock in your killer ass,uff what an ass you've got my life,which man can live without fucking such an ass)''.........Even in such a situation,she couldn't stop from smiling......she looked in front and smiled,making sure her lover doesn't see that.......she felt proud of her soft round white ass.....................Just then Jayraj pushed his third finger inside her ass.............Swati once again cried in pain........Swati:''aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh''.............She tried to loosen her muscle just then she heard some sound.....she looked towards the cradle while still in pain,with her lovers three fingers inside her ass..........she saw her little one making some movement inside the cradle...............She looked there for a few seconds,the little one trying to scratch some itch on her face with the back of her hand,but still eyes closed..........just then she felt her ass empty,Jayraj had finally taken out his fingers from her ass...........he was fingering her ass for the last 8-10 minutes and therefore when he took out his fingers she felt an emptiness in her ass,but she kept on looking towards the cradle...just then she saw Jayraj kneeling in front of her,with his cock in front of her mouth..............she looked up at him and then without being told,she looked towards the cradle and opened her mouth,taking his cock inside.........she sucked it still looking towards the cradle and finally the restlessness of the third person stopped and she went back in her sleep..........Swati looked back at her lover and began sucking his cock with more enthusiasm............She could feel her asshole opening and closing,air entering inside her ass and its coolness was sending pleasurable sensation inside her body.............Jayraj:''aaahhhhh bas''.................She stopped sucking his cock.................Jayraj then asked her to bring her hand forward,she did that and then Jayraj poured some oil in it...........she did not need to be told anything.......she looked at him and then she started oiling his cock,taking it ib both her hands,moving her hand up and down..........the bangles started making sounds.........she was lubricating her lovers cock with oil,with her henna designed white hand,so that she doesn't feel much pain
while her lover,her man who humiliated her hubby so much tonight penetrates her virgin ass,fucks it..........
Jayraj finally signalled her to stop.......he caressed her cheek and then said.....Jayraj:''ghabrana mat thoda dard hoga magar phir theek ho jayega (don't panic it will pain a little then it will be alright)''...........Swati turned her face slightly and kissed his palm which was on her cheek and then nodded her head............Jayrj moved towards her ass and in the mean time whatever little oil she had on her hands,she took her hand near her ass and smeared it near her asshole making sure that her ass remains well lubricated..............Jayraj got behind her and then put the tip of his cock on her butthole,increasing her heartbeat............She looked back at him,who was now focused on her ass.............she held the bedsheet tightly,relaxed her anal muscles and just then Jayraj pushed his cock,but she closed her asshole at that very moment and Jayraj's cock slipped upwards................Jayraj:''gaand loose karo Swati (loosen your ass Swati)''........He again kept the tip of his cock on her hole and again the same thing happened..................Jayraj got up,put his left feet near her face,raised her ass and then once again put his cock on her hole.......this time he caught her ass in his hand..............Swati knew that in this position he will be able to push his cock forcefully inside her,so she decided to loosen her muscle...........Jayraj then pushed her cock,Swati loosened her muscle and the tip of his cock finally entered her virgin ass...............She cried out,''aaaaahhhhh'' and then caught his left leg for support............Jayraj pushed further and the head of his penis entered her ass.......................Swati cried louder this time opening her mouth,Jayraj also adjusted his leg while pushing his cock and in doing so his toe touched her lips........After a few seconds he pushed his cock further inside her ass,making her cry out again..........she tried to move but her ass was in Jayraj's grip so she couldn't,but in doing so she pushed her head towards Jayraj's toe and it entered in her mouth,.............she was so bothered about her pain,holding Jayraj's leg tightly for support that she didnt try to take his toe out of her mouth............Jayraj:''aaaahhh kutiya ki gaand itni tight hai,sach mein kaatil gaand hai,lag raha hai mera lund ko apne gaand ke ander hi kuchal kar qatal kar degi (aaaaaahhh this bitch's ass is so tight,really its a killer ass,it seems it will kill my cock by crushing it inside her ass)''..........he pulled his cock slightly, poured some more oil on it and then pushed it inside...........then after that he began moving his cock in and out slowly slowly...................Swati's pain also reduced slightly.............now after a minute his cock began noving a little freely ................Just then he felt something in his toes and he saw her sucking his toes........her anal muscle too was now more relaxed.......Jayraj felt a pleasurable sensation in his cock looking at her suck his toes.........Jayraj:''aaaahhhh mazaa aa raha tumhari gaand chod kar,ab dekho tumhara dard dheere dheere kam hoga (aaaahhh I'm enjoying fucking your ass,now slowly your pain will decrease)''..............she looked back at him but didn't stop sucking his toes.....Jayraj fucked her slowly for a couole of minutes with a third of his cock inside her ass and then pushed it further deep................This made her cry out once again, louder than before and just then she looked towards the cradle where the third person was scratching her face with back of her hand,still her eyes closed.......in order to suppress her voice,she dug her teeth on Jayraj's toe.........Jayraj now cried out in pain,the tightness of her ass around his cock and her teeth dug into his toes made him cry out.........he too looked towards the cradle and then at her whi too looked at him........both the lovers were sweating in that AC room...........Jayraj began fucking her again,now half of his cock inside her ass..............they again looked towards the cradle with the third person now settled in her sleep..........they again looked at each other,their eyes now filled with lust instead of worry about the third person waking up............they were able to control thir emotion momentarily at that time,but now it needed to be set free let it explode............both of them were sweating,their bodies glistening with sweat ,the room was filled with erotic smell of their love juices and sweat...................they signalled to each other through their eyes that the time has come to let their emotions take over........Swati sucked his toe for one last time and then began moaning looking in his eyes........Swati:''aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhh ummmmmm''............her ass was still paining slightly but the pleasure had taken over it................Jayraj adjusted himself properly,getting in the position to mount his slut,his whore like a Stallion.................he then bent forward taking the support of his hands and the lovers started kissing........''ummmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chmmmmm chmm mmmm''...........Jayraj increased his speed now,instead of going further deep,he started fucking her faster with half of his cock inside her................Swati loved this position,it was not a traditional doggy position,it was a position where his man was mounting her,covering her entire body with his own,he was dominating her,he was showing his manliness........though it was her ass which was tasting her man's cock, it was her pussy which was was leaking juices......................Jayraj wanted to hear her moan so he stoppped kissing her lips and started licking her sweat of her shoulders....................Swati started moaning,''aaaaaaaaaahhhh aaaahhhh ummmmmmm ummmmm aaaaaahh aaaaahhh siiiii ssiii hmmmmmm aaaaaahh''..............Jayraj licked her left shoulder then raised her left arm and licked her shoulder just above her armpit,he adjusted her upper body by slightly turning her body and licked her upper chest and finally her boobs and nipple........he then started sucking her left nipple..........Swati took her left hand around his neck and began caressing his hair.........soon Jayraj tasted her milk...........Swati now took her right hand to her left boobs and began pressing it,trying to feed her man...........now her body was resting on her knees and head with her left hand caressing her lover's hair and the right one milking her self all the while getting mounted in her ass by this 6 feet tall dark man in his mid 40's while her hubby and daughter sleep peacefully in another room.................Both of them were on their peak about to explode in orgasm.........Jayraj while still suckling her milk took a handful of rose petal and showered it on her face...........she was on the peak of her emotion and pleasure,about to explode in orgasm ..........she too picked a handful of rose petals and showered it on head......one of the petals stuck to her left breast with the help of the sweat and little milk which had spilled there.................Just then Swati said,''aaj hamare special raat mein maine aapko apna gaand ka kunwarapan de diye,jisko mere pati ne kabhi chhuwa bhi nahin tha (On this special night of ours,I've given you the virginity of my ass,which my hubby never even touched)''.......... and with this slutty reply she exploded in orgasm,''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazaazahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhh haaaaahhh aaaaahhhhh aaahh''................Jayraj too could not control anymore and he ejaculated inside her ass,''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhh''..................After that they collapsed on the bed.......they relaxed for a few minutes ,then turned towards each other and kissed..........Jayraj then licked her cheeks which made her laugh,''haahahahahaha''......and then she looked in his eyes ,licked his chin and then sucked it,tasting his sweat.......Jayraj then saw the rose petal on her left boob....he picked one more from the bed and placed them on each of her nipples...........Swati just shook her head at his behaviour,looked at the btable clock and closed her eyes.............. it was around 2:30 am.......she had been fucking ,making love for the past 4 hours....she was sleeping with her lovers cum in her newly defiled ass,some oozing out of her ass......she was tired so she didn't bother to wash it..............

to be continued....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 24-05-2019, 11:43 PM