Adultery Our Second Dirty Weekend by indian_exec2000
We enjoy long, lazy minutes of post coital bliss snuggled up against each other, uncaring for the sweat and love juices dripping & oozing all over. We then spend a half hour in the shower, lovingly lathering and rinsing each others' bodies. When we finally emerge, we are happy, relaxed & fully satiated apart from being squeaky clean and ravenously hungry.

After eating the delicious vegetarian food prepared by the caretaker, we relax in the living room, exchanging intimate small talk. Quite unselfconsciously, you tell me about your last period which was a bit spotty; you are expecting the next one to be heavy. You think it'll start sometime next week. You give me a sidelong look through your lashes as you tell me this. You don't miss the sudden spark of interest in my eyes, even though I don't respond orally...

Since you are already going to a gym regularly, I ask you to take up Kegel exercises too, to tone up your pelvic muscles. I explain that this will enhance our mutual pleasure as you would be able to grip my cock more firmly. You nod your assent, mentally planning to look up Kegel on the internet. We do not talk about the episode of anal stimulation, but the topic hovers in the background. It will wait for another day...

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Second Dirty Weekend by indian_exec2000 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-05-2019, 03:58 PM