Adultery Our Second Dirty Weekend by indian_exec2000
I get up & strip off my shorts. My cock is fully erect. You too eagerly await my final assault.

"Are you ready?" I ask as you eye my throbbing cock.

You are too far gone to answer. I'd have loved to have you smear oil on my cock but realize that you would find it difficult in your present state. I quickly apply oil on my cock and kneel between your knees. I spread your thighs and slide your hips over my thighs, so that my cock head hovers over your out-spread cunny lips. I guide it in with one hand and thrust in. I feel the heat of your pussy as my cock lodges halfway in.

You grip my hips with your oily thighs as I bend over you & grasp your slippery shoulders. I have already climaxed once in the morning & that has taken the edge off of my passion. I now want to enjoy the pleasures of your tight young pussy in a leisurely manner. I grasp your shoulders and start thrusting powerfully, employing slow, deliberate strokes, going in up to the hilt and then pulling out almost completely before thrusting in again.

You have been aroused to such a feverish peak of excitement that after just a couple of thrusts, your body reacts like the sudden release of a tightly wound spring. You scream and buck like a wild filly as you hit a climax almost immediately. Your grip around my hips loosens and your slippery, oily body slips out of my grasp; I suddenly find my cock out of your hot cunt. I try to hold you steady & enter your pussy again, but a few thrusts later the same thing repeats. I realize that I have to find a way to grip your body firmly enough if I am to get to my goal. Then, a thought crosses my mind. You wait for me while I go down to the kitchen and return shortly afterwards with what I was looking for: a jar of semolina.

"Make me hard again!" I whisper, positioning my cock against your lips. Your hot mouth soon restores the full hardness that has been slightly attenuated during my trip to the kitchen. I sprinkle a little semolina over your slick oily shoulders, thighs & calves, but carefully steer clear of the crotch. I sprinkle semolina on my palms and test my grip on your upper arms. The dry gritty semolina lets me grip them without slippage. You wince & whimper at the sudden sensation of pain & pleasure as the abrasive semolina grinds into your delicate skin, but my experiment has been successful! Once again I mount you & position my cock at the junction between your open thighs. I don't use my hands; I don't want to get the gritty semolina anywhere near your pussy.

"Put it in!" I command. Your fingers guide the blunt cock head into your opening and I give a mighty thrust.

"Ahhh...!" You moan as my cock goes in halfway, meeting hardly any resistance. A couple of in & out movements later, it is lodged up to the hilt inside your hot cunt.

You grip my hips tightly with your thighs while I grasp your shoulders with my hands. The gritty semolina helps us to maintain a firm grasp as I start thrusting slowly, deliberately, yet forcefully. I plunge my cock deep inside and pull it almost completely out before thrusting in again. You reciprocate with answering thrusts of your hips accompanied by throaty moans.

In just a few moments, you experience lazy waves of orgasm roll in one after another while I continue to pound you with slow, deep, powerful thrusts, gradually approaching my own climax. I feel your soft, silken hot cunt grip my cock at its base as the wave of my climax crests and I ejaculate powerful jets of semen deep inside your cunt, flooding the entrance of your womb with my virile seed.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Second Dirty Weekend by indian_exec2000 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-05-2019, 03:57 PM