Adultery Our Second Dirty Weekend by indian_exec2000
I've not had sex for more than a fortnight & as a result my sperm reservoir is full. You catch the first massive spurt in your mouth & gulp it down. You pull my cock out & look on with fascination as the following spurts land on your face, hair and your naked breasts. Finally, you lean forward and take my cock back in your mouth, licking off the last weak spurts as they dribble out. You feel utterly satiated, drained & exhausted. You feel light headed and on top of the world.

You hum under your breath as you rub my semen into the skin of your face & bosom & pull the torn edges of the top together, trying to cover up your breasts. I suggest that you to put on your jacket. You decline & instead fish out a safety pin and use it to hold the top closed at the neck. It's not much use, though. You look on slyly as I stare at your breasts playing hide & seek through the rip as we walk down. Although going downhill is much easier then climbing, we have to be careful not to slip & fall. Naturally, this involves a lot of close body contact as I support you from time to time and our hands brush against each others' bodies. By the time we return to the car, I find myself half aroused once again. Nor does this escape your attention. You place your hand on my crotch & give it a light squeeze as I start the engine.

"Wait till we get to the forest bungalow!" I whisper as I start driving...

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Second Dirty Weekend by indian_exec2000 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-05-2019, 03:57 PM