Fantasy Fantasy world
My name is Vishnu. I was born in a small family in Hyderabad. My father has a shop near our house. I have 2 elder sisters. My father died when I was 6 years old. Then we shift to a new place in Hyderabad by selling our shop to others. Now my mom works as a teacher in a school which is near by to my house.

I completed my graduation and going back to my house. While I'm reaching one sage who was starving for water, I gave my water bottle to drink. After he drank, he gave me a blessing that whoever I want to fuck, they will get fucked by me.

I didn't believe what sage said and left that place. I never got that feeling anytime after that. After few weeks, me along with my family went to my cousin marriage.

Me, my 2 sisters and my cousins all were hanging out in the function. I got washroom. I didn't found out any bathroom,so I went into nearby bushes to piss. Just when I was pissing, I heard some sounds from the bushes. So I went into bushes to check out what was the sound. I saw my mom was with auto driver, the auto in which we came.

[Image: 99595-anushka4.gif]

I was shell shocked. Without making any noise, I went back and thinking about the scene that I saw. I even stopped listening what my cousins were saying. After staying for 20-30 minutes we went back in the same auto.

While driving, he was concentrating more on my mom than the way. After reaching home, he asked my mom for her number

Driver: Anushka, can I get your phone number??
Anushka: don't shout, my kids will listen.(and she gave away her number to driver)

After she came inside the house..
Me: do you know him mom??
Anushka:whom are you talking about babe??
Me: that auto driver who took your phone number
[Image: surprised-anushka-shetty.gif]

Anushka: heee.... is my school friend. And are you listening our conversation secretly??
Me: No!! I was just heard some conversation of yours.

At first I used to get angry when that auto driver used to come regularly to drop my mom from school to home. But one day when me and my sisters went out, auto driver came into our house and started fucking my mom pussy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDLPzjLIJQN6NVKhFwIwh...Q&usqp=CAU]

My sisters went to watch movie as I was not interested. So I peeped inside the window when I heard the moans of my mom. She was getting fucked with auto driver. My dick was raising and it was my first time that I was fapping.

He drilled her pussy while sucking her huge boobs. I never observed those huge boobs which were hidden inside the blouse. It turned on my dick and my lust on my mom was full on high. I never saw a women getting fucked and it was my first time experience to watch sex.

They were scolded each other in very bad words. I used to beat when someone talks vulgar language,but I'm enjoying it when they were using those vulgar words to scold each other. As it was my first shagg, I released my cum in 30 seconds and went to my friend house to give my mom privacy.

If you like it, please support me..
I will give updates regularly..
If you want any suggestions, feel free
[+] 3 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fantasy world - by Lusty horse - 28-06-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: Fantasy world - by Lusty horse - 02-07-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: Fantasy world - by Devil009 - 02-07-2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Fantasy world - by Lusty horse - 02-07-2022, 11:15 PM
RE: Fantasy world - by Lactator - 02-07-2022, 11:23 PM
RE: Fantasy world - by jeetyin - 04-07-2022, 06:26 PM