Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
And the bitches got on with it. They started kissing each other. And not just pecks, but proper lip-to-lip lingering kisses with their tongues playing with each other. I found that whole clip extremely hot. I had often fantasized about seeing Priya with another woman. But even after our recent experiments, she had refused to entertain the idea, saying it seemed "yucky". And here she was, obviously loving the way Jojo was kissing her. When the clip ended ten minutes later, one look at both their faces made a fact clear. Jojo was not really turned on by what she had done, although she had played her part perfectly. But Priya was turned on beyond belief, as I could see from the way had that familiar look. When they got done kissing, she just breathed heavily and stared at Jojo for a while before Eric yelled at them to get up.

The next clip turned me on and disturbed me. Or rather, I was disturbed by how much it turned me on. Because it was the first look at my wife being subjected to hardcore BDSM. Until then she had just been handcuffed or hit on her ass, which is really no big deal, given how fleshy her ass is. But this one was wild. The clip started with Jojo turning Priya on to her front and then putting her knee on her back. She then told Priya to bend her legs in the knee as far as she could, which she did. Jojo then took a thick rope and tied it around each leg tightly. She then took both of Priya's hands and pulled them towards the feet really hard making her arch her back as much as she could. Holding the hands there, she used the end of the same rope that tied her feet to tie her hands tightly right next to the feet.
Priya's body was completely stretched arched in a D shape, with her hands and shins forming the straight line and her thighs and torso forming the curved part. Her big firm boobs were spread apart and jutting out. The discomfort was clearly visible on her face, but I also noticed that her nipples were erect, which meant she was getting pleasure out of this. Jojo then got off her back and sat next to her side. Eric then entered the picture, fully naked, with his dick fully erect. He grabbed hold of Priya's hair and roughly yanked it upwards, so that her head was touching her back and her face looking at him.
He then slapped her across both cheeks one by one a few times really hard, and I saw tears well up in her eyes. His fingers left their red marks on her face. Eric then got on his knees in front of Priya and roughly inserted his cock into her mouth. She started making gagging noises like Jojo had been in the first clip when Eric did the same to her. But Eric kept fucking her mouth fast and hard, and I was convinced that part of his dick was sliding up and down my petite wife's throat. After about half a minute, he took his dick out and Priya started coughing and retching, and gasping for air. As she did that, he slapped her again a couple of times.
"Want more, bitch?" he asked sternly, and I was shocked as my wife said,
"Yes, master. More, master." in an unrecognizably lustful voice. She was clearly enjoying this, and honestly, so was I. I knew that it turned me on to see another man fuck my wife, but I had no idea that her being abused would also get me horny.
I watched with my dick erect again as Eric shoved his dick down her throat again and fucked it mercilessly for a minute more. Priya kept making the gagging noises, but there were also moans of pleasure in between. Eric then made a gesture to Jojo who had been watching all this with fire-filled eyes. She must have had this experience herself and was excited to see someone else put through it.
Jojo got up and reached above her head to pull down another rope which was apparently hanging from the roof. It had a carabineer at the end and although I could not see the roof, the way she stretched the rope, I guessed there was some sort of a pulley mechanism at the other end. Jojo took the carabineer and snapped it into the rope around Priya's hands. She then pulled the carabineer hard to make sure it was shut and said meekly,
"It's done, master."
Eric got off the bed and disappeared from view. Then I heard a squeaking noise and saw the rope from the roof pulling Priya up by the hands. Her boobs were lifted from the bed, then her stomach, then her crotch and thighs until she was arched straight like an actual D, with just her knees resting on the bed. Priya started whining in pain, but not too loudly. Eric got back on the bed and stood in front of her. He then grabbed hold of her head with her hair and shoved his dick into her mouth once more. Because she was hoisted straight, she could not take his huge dick down her throat and half of it stayed out even when he pushed it in the most. This time, he fucked her mouth longer, maybe 2 minutes or so.
This time when he took his dick out, Priya started coughing again and I could see tears streaming down her cheeks. Eric bent down, grabbed her face with one hand and started kissing her hard. To my surprise, she kissed back enthusiastically, and when they broke the kiss, there was a loud smooching sound followed by an "ahhhh" from Priya.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-07-2022, 01:56 PM