Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Fooled into Bed with My Sister
he party was a success. No one got especially drunk. It was in the middle of the week after all and quite a few people had to stay sober for the drive home. The April Fools parties had never been about getting drunk in the first place anyway. More about hanging around with friends, which I did.

I spent most of my time chatting with people, some that I'd never met before. It was a good way of keeping track what was going on in the lives of our extended circle of friends.

I was catching up with Matt and Rick, two friends back from high school, when I noticed Anna sitting by herself on the couch by the door. I was sure she hadn't been there a moment ago, but my brotherly instincts still worried over why she was sitting by herself.

I excused myself, promising that we would meet and catch up more some day soon before I left the guys and walked over to my sister.

"Hey," I said, sitting down in the middle of the beige couch, next to Anna.

"Hi," she replied, returning my friendly smile. "Having a good time?"

"Yeah, sure. Just been talking with some people, hanging around. You?"

"Mmm... same," she answered, scooting up to me and resting her head against my shoulder. Her hands wrapped around my upper arm.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"What? There's no problem," she said, in a tone of voice that indicated there was.

"You're my sister, Anna. I can tell."

She sighed and sat up straight again. "Meh, it's nothing. It's just all these new couples. Did you hear Maria is together with Brad now? And Jessica is pregnant. At our age!"

"And you don't even have a boyfriend?" I guessed.

"Something like that... Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be Jessica. I just want to..." she unhooked her arms from mine and cleared her throat, "experience stuff I've been wanting to do for a while now. Before even more stuff gets in the way," Her voice got lower as she spoke, as if she wasn't certain how to put it.

"You know you can tell me anything, Anna," I assured her, "but spare me the details, please."

She hit me. "I didn't mean anything likethat! God, you're such a perv."

Her face looked a little flushed, even in the dim light of the room. I burst into laughter, unable to hold it back, which only seemed to offend her more.

"But seriously, Sis. If it's a boyfriend you want that shouldn't be a problem. I swear I spotted, like, three different guys checking you out before I went over here," I said, speaking truthfully.

If I hadn't sat down when I did, someone else would have taken my spot before long. It was part of the reason I joined her, to be honest. Even though I'd come to terms with the fact that she would date and have sex, part of me still wanted to protect her from that.

"It's notany guy. It'sa guy. If you must know," she said, looking down on her hands in her lap.

"Oh." I wasn't sure what to say to that. "Well, that's... harder, I suppose."

"More than you know," she mumbled.

I looked at her for a moment before bringing her in for a spontaneous sideways hug.

"Hey, you're amazing and beautiful, little sis. If he can't see that then he's a fool, whoever he is."

That seemed to help. Anna looked up at me with a grin and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said, sounding happier already.

At that moment Melissa showed up, throwing herself into the seat next to me with a thud.

"Hello lovebirds," she chirped.

I realized it probablydid look a bit intimate, for any that didn't know us, and released my hold of my sister.

"There you are," Anna said, sounding exasperated.

"Here I am," Melissa agreed, nodding her head sagely.

"I was looking for you. There's no one fun to hang out with here, and everyone keeps hitting on me," Anna complained.

So, I'd been right. Shewas getting a lot of attention.

"Oh, I know. It's the curse of us hot, single ladies. A terrible fate. That's why I came looking for your brother."

"Sam? Why?" Anna asked.

"Well, I was thinking he could act as my boyfriend for the night, to deter all the losers." She leaned in, grabbing my shoulder with one hand and my thigh with the other. "It doesn't have to be just for tonight though," she spoke into my ear in a sultry voice.

"Cut it out," Anna said, also putting her hand on my thigh. She planted the other hand on my chest, pushing me further back into the cushions. "And what about me?" she asked.

"You?" Melissa asked, cocking her head. "Well, it's an interesting idea, but I think it might look weird if you were making out with your brother."

She leaned in further and whispered conspiratorially, "Too many people know you in here. They might start to talk."

I could feel my cheeks get warmer. Melissa really was a bit too brazen sometimes. I could tell Anna was getting embarrassed as well.

"T-That's not what I meant, and you know it!" she said, hand still on my inner thigh.

"I'm kidding. Of course we can all hang out together. But seriously, when was the last time you got laid, Anna?"

"When was the last time you didn't?" she countered.

"Ouch," Melissa said, though she didn't look very bothered by the comment.

It was an odd, though not completely unpleasant, experience to have both girls hanging on to me and arguing. It must have looked, to an outside observer, as if they were fighting over me.

"I didn't mean to be rude," Melissa apologized. "I was actually thinking, if you want, I couldguarantee that you'll get laid tonight."

Melissa smiled mischievously and must have hinted at something to my sister, since she immediately turned red in the face and let go of me.

"Y-You wanna, uh...help me with that?" she asked quietly.

"Of course. I had funhelping you last time," Melissa assured, a knowing look in her eyes.

I felt out of place. Like I was intruding. I didn't really want to know which guy Melissa thought she could set my sister up with either. The less I knew the better, as far as I was concerned.

"Um, right. I'll leave you girls to it," I said, standing up.

"You really don't have to leave," Melissa said, looking up at me.

"No. I've got to go talk to some people. You and Anna can stay."

"Come find me later," Melissa called after me as I walked away.

I avoided the two girls the for the rest of the party. Luckily, I didn't have to watch Anna suck faces with some dude, as she hung out with Melissa for the rest of the evening. She had never been the kind of girl to do that sort of thing in public anyway.

2 Sick
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fooled into Bed with My Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Fooled into Bed with My Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Fooled into Bed with My Sister - by sri7869 - 08-02-2024, 10:34 AM