Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest The King's Last Wish
There was malice in its dead, glowing eyes. The other wraiths closed in and she felt multiple hands grabbing her and pushing her closer to the edge of the cliff. She started shouting for help, but cold, clammy hands shut her mouth. She continued to whimper loudly and thrashed about, trying to loosen herself from their deadly grip. She was overpowered and felt an unnatural force draining her energy and will to fight back. She felt exhausted and on the verge of losing consciousness. Terror and panic filled her every thought. She was going to die.

Suddenly, she heard a loud war cry. The wraiths dropped her on the ground and turned their attention towards the interruption as Jonathan came running out of the woods, swinging King Aditya Dev's sword, snarling with fury. Few of the wraiths, that came in contact with the sword, burst into embers that dissipated into the wind instantly.

The wraith who had been Thomas, gasped in disbelief as he saw the sword in Jonathan's hands. He dropped to his knees and said, "No! It can't be! The King's sword!"

Other wraiths too dropped to their knees and bowed to the sword. Jonathan stopped swinging the blade and brandished it, threateningly, keeping the wraiths away from him. He made his way towards Heather and picked her up.

"Mum, are you alright?" he asked, breathless and sweaty.

"Jonathan! I need to tell you something."

"Can't it wait? Let's get out of here first!"

"No son! I almost died without getting a chance to tell you."

Pulling him closer, she looked him in the eye and said, "I need you to know that I love you. I realize now, that the love I had been searching since Thomas died, had always been right by my side the whole time. I love you, Jonathan, not just as a mother but also as a lover. You are my true soulmate, my dear son."

Proclaiming her love, she pulled him to her and kissed his lips passionately. She could feel his shock at her sudden confession and kiss, but he recovered quickly. He dropped the sword, wrapped his hands around her in a tight hug and kissed her back with all the passion he could muster.

The wraiths started dissolving into thin air as the first rays of the sun peeked from behind the distant hills to find the mother and son wrapped in each other's embrace, lips locked in a passionate kiss.

Heather was vaguely aware of Jonathan carrying her back to the camp in his arms. She was still exhausted from her struggle with the wraiths and had barely managed to stay conscious. Back at the camp, she drank some water and rested while he prepared some food.

"What were those things?" he asked.

"I am not sure. My best guess, they were the citizens of Swarnavali who were massacred during the city's destruction. They never got a proper funeral. Their souls are probably trapped in this place forever."

"So, the place is indeed cursed. Those early failed expeditions. Do you think those things might have killed the explorers?"

She shivered. "Possibly. They certainly still revere their king's sword. I didn't know you had that with you."

"I might've snuck it out without permission," he said, sheepishly.

"Thank heavens you did!" she said, smiling. "How did you find me?"

"I had a vivid dream last night. I saw you telling me over and over again that you didn't love me. You said how terrible and sinful it was for me to have feelings for you, unbecoming of a son. You said, I could never be your soulmate. Finally, you told me what a freak I am and I should just end my life out of shame."

She gasped and hugged Jonathan. "Oh, my child! It wasn't me. Those spirits were probably messing with your mind, like they did with me."

"I figured as such. I woke up feeling extremely depressed but realized it was just a dream. I saw your bedroll empty and went in search of you."

She looked into her son's eyes and kissed him again. They both smiled at their new found relationship.

"Shall we turn back? Those things might return," he said.

"I have a feeling that they may not bother us again," she said, pointing at the sword. "We are close to the city. Let's press forward."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:23 PM
RE: The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:24 PM