Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest The King's Last Wish
Heather blinked to clear her vision. She was lying on her back on a smooth stone floor staring up at a high ceiling, the top of which was lost in shadows. Several oil lamps burned on the stone walls.

She felt fuzzy and unable to concentrate. As her senses slowly adjusted to her surroundings, she realized she was not alone. Sensual moans and groans soon came into focus as her ears attuned to the noise. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up on the floor.

She was inside a large stone hall surrounded by naked couples, making love. There were at least twenty such couples inside the hall, scattered around on the floor in various sexual positions and acts.

To her right, a young girl rode a man, like a cowgirl. The girl's eyes were closed, mouth slightly opened with constant moans and her face reflected pure carnal desires. Her petite young body glistened with sweat and her perky breasts bounced on her chest as she made passionate love to the man. To her left, a young boy laid atop a woman, pumping his long hard cock into her as she thrust her hips up to meet the boy's every stroke.

The entire hall felt alive with the echoes of all the passionate moans and grunts of blissful sexual coupling. She glanced over the naked bodies writhing with pleasure in the flickering light of the oil lamps.

Heather got up to her feet and moved towards the exit. She saw that it was a full moon night. Near the exit of the hall, her eyes fell on another couple. The man stood with his back towards a pillar, leaning against it. The woman knelt on the floor sucking on his erect manhood. The man groaned loudly and the woman pulled his cock out of her mouth as he spurted copious amounts of cum all over the woman's neck, chest and breasts.

None of the couples seemed to acknowledge her odd presence. She stumbled out of the hall in a daze and found herself in the open. She stood on the first-floor landing of an ancient building with a flight of broad stone stairs leading down to the ground. Few couples had claimed the sides of those stairs as well.

As she looked down, the vast grassy field beneath the stairs was littered with countless couples making love under the open sky as cool, moist winds blew from the east.

Heather opened her eyes and sat up on her bedroll. The strange dream had been so vivid. Jonathan was fast asleep on his bedroll. She touched her pussy; it was soaking wet.

Just an erotic dream. It's been too long since I last pleasured myself.

Rubbing the sleep off her eyes, she went out to get some fresh air. It was a full moon night. There was a strange whispering noise in the air which made her slightly dizzy, making it difficult to think straight or concentrate. Sitting on a nearby rock, she had an eerie feeling of being watched. Rubbing her eyes again, she looked around until she saw him.

Her husband. Thomas.

"Heather." He called out to her in a strange whispering voice.

"Thomas?" She couldn't believe her eyes. Am I losing my mind?

Thomas turned and walked away from her. She followed after him. He led her deeper into the jungle. She lost track of time and distance, following him as if being pulled by an invisible force. Soon they came to the edge of the forest which ended at the edge of a cliff.

Thomas turned and faced her. He smiled and said, "It's so good to see you again, my love."

"Thomas... How?" She was perplexed.

"I don't know. I was... somewhere else. And then I was here."

"I've missed you so much. You can't imagine how I've spent the last 13 years." Her eyes were starting to get moist.

"Gosh! Has it been that long? I guess I am not bound by time anymore."

"Why are you here, Thomas?"

"It was your love and longing for me that pulled me to you. I know you yearn for me. And I am here to fulfill your wish."

"How?"

He gestured with his hand towards the edge of the cliff. "We can be together again, my love. All you have to do is jump."

"What are you saying?" She stared at him, curiously.

He smiled. "Death is only the beginning. Just take my hand and jump. Then we can be together again for all eternity."

He extended his hand, urging her to take it. "Come, take my hand. There is nothing for you to live in this world. Don't you want to be with me, forever?"

She broke down, tears welled up in her eyes and her voice choked up. Suddenly, her mind was clear as if a curtain had been lifted.

"I would love to be with you, Thomas. But I am sorry. You're not the only love in my life. Not anymore. I love Jonathan now as much as he loves me. And I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

Thomas' face darkened with fury at her denial. He stepped ominously towards her. She gasped and stepped back as Thomas turned into a wraith giving off a sickly pale green glow. She turned around to see hundreds of similar wraiths coming out of the woods. The ghostly apparitions surrounded her, cutting off her escape.

The wraith who had been Thomas said, "This is the city of the dead. The living cannot enter."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:23 PM
RE: The King's Last Wish - by neerathemall - 29-06-2022, 05:24 PM