Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips
I'm Ali. I'm very fair-skinned, stand over 5" 10" tall with sharp features and straight, long dark hair. I have a tall and trim muscular physique from being a soccer player for years.

About Aunty Sheen -

Aunt Sheen is unlike the typical tall, fair Indian '. MILF. Instead she is dark, short and curvy. Sheen aunty is barely 5' 5" tall, has dark brown hairless skin and dark, wavy hair. She has large, dark eyes with a short nose and thin, severe lips. Aunt Sheen is voluptuous, with large, soft D-cup breasts that were crowned with thick, dark nipples. She was in her late 40s, a mother of two, but still had a noticeably slim waist which flared out to make her wide, curvy hips. The sexiest part of Aunty is her enormous, round 55-inch ass. Aunty Sheen has huge, firm booty cheeks that jiggled enticingly whenever she walked. I also loved her thick, shapely legs and tiny feet.

Our History -

Sheen aunty had seduced me a couple of years earlier, just a few weeks after her husband's death. Ever since, Aunty Sheen and I have had sex hundreds of times till now.. The best part about Aunty Sheen is her brazenness and the hunger to experiment sexually which has took on some really wild and adventurous sexual adventures.

Our Family -

I can't reveal the name of my hometown for privacy reasons but I can tell you that it is one of the largest cities in central India. I have a huge, extended family, which includes the families of my father and his seven real brothers all living together. We are significantly well off and own a huge piece of land on the northern outskirts of my city and live in an expansive gated and walled compound. There are three 3-storied buildings spaced around the private compound with large, luxurious apartments for each family. My family, despite being rich, belongs to an ultra-conservative '. sect and every member of the family is expected to follow our religious edicts strictly. So, most of us, normally live a simple life.

This means that the women in my family would always wear conservative traditional clothing. When stepping outside, they have to put on a Hijab to cover their head and face and wear a loose Niqab to cover their bodies from strangers' stares. I believe it was these and similar restrictions which prompted a few female members of my family to rebel and form illicit, sexual partnerships with me.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by sri7869 - 14-05-2024, 10:10 AM