Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
"Are you going to come again now?" she asked, still rubbing his cock through his costume.

"Yesssssss," Baker moaned, and I took her question to him as permission... as her moans increased...although she hid the real cause by teasing Baker.

Shayla turned to me and gave me a nod, which I took as permission to come inside her, knowing I'd only have a few more strokes in control before exploding, as she added, in reality speaking more to me than to Baker, "Yes, and I bet you'd come inside me, if we were actually doing it."

"Oh, God," Baker groaned, looking like he was about to shoot another load into his costume.

A few more strokes, and I was done. I wanted to moan, but I bit my lip to control any obvious sound that would give us away, as I erupted inside my sister's pussy.

"Yessssss," Shayla moaned loudly, while I filled her, and she rubbed him furiously.

"Fuuuck," Baker grunted, as he came too.

Shayla fell back against me... her body quaking as much as mine was... and I was sure she'd just orgasmed from my coming inside her.

"So hot," Shayla moaned, looking soulfully at Baker while her body quivered against mine.

"I think Shayla should join us in the front seat on the way home," Steve said, as he slowed way down and pulled up to a farmhouse.

"Oh? What would you want me to do up there?" Shayla asked playfully, as she leaned against me and recovered from her orgasm.

"Anything you like," Steve said, a lot more suave than Baker.

"Oh, really?" she asked, and the car came to a stop, while both of us recovered from the crazy orgasms we just gave each other.

"Yeah," Steve said, looking into his rear-view mirror.

"Could you guys stop hitting on my sister?" I complained, having ordinarily put a stop to it within the first few seconds, when I wasn't being distracted by... you know... fucking my sister.

"Too late for that," Steve said.

"Yeah, it's not my fault all your sexy friends want to fuck me," Shayla said, slyly wiggling her bare ass against me... my cock still buried inside her.

"So... we're here," Steve announced.

"Well boys, have fun," Shayla said. "I may need a ride home, so don't take off without me."

Eddie got out of the car, and Baker, sheepishly, did too, as Shayla climbed off of me... her wetness and mine dripping onto me, as her ultra-short skirt automatically fell into place as if nothing scandalous had just happened..

I quickly snapped my costume together inside the dark car, then I too got out... my cock still hard.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM