Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
I couldn't believe this was happening! My hot cheerleader twin sister with a college boyfriend... was willingly fucking me!

I knew I wasn't going to last long if she continued slyly moving her hips back and forth. I didn't think I should come inside her. Yet if she kept doing whatever she was doing with her pussy... which somehow seemed to be flexing its grip around my cock... I was going to explode, and thus do just that!

"Mmmmmmm," Shayla moaned as she continued slowly grinding on my cock... seeming to be getting close herself. After a minute or so of sweet... soothing... sly... grinding, she said, "Your driving is so sexy, Steve."

"It is?" Steve asked.

"Yes, it actually turns me on," Shayla moaned, obviously trying to hide what she was really doing behind some more excessive flirtation.

"It actually does?" Steve asked, perplexed, looking into her face via the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, there's nothing sexier than a man taking control," Shayla said, wiggling her ass.

I figured that was her sly, silent way of telling me it was my turn to do the fucking.

"What I mean is someone who just takes what he wants," Shayla added, actually turning around to glare an insistent look at me, since I hadn't yet taken what I wanted by resuming to fuck her.

"I can be that man," Steve offered, oblivious to what was happening directly behind him.

"I just bet you could," Shayla moaned sexily, while I lifted up my hips to fill her.

Steve suddenly slammed on the brakes, and Shayla was thrown forward, but then fell back onto my cock and landed hard, screaming, "Fuuuuuck!"

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, reaching new depths in my sister's pussy.

Baker looked over, so I squeezed my sister's left leg to warn her... since there was no way he could see anything that hand did.

"Sorry, a deer jumped out in front of us, and I almost hit her," Steve explained.

"You scared the shit out of me," Shayla complained.

"Yeah, and then you slammed right down on top of me," I added.

"Oh, dearie me! Did I hurtie your little wee-wee?" Shayla asked in a teasingly 'widdle' baby voice, but she was also wiggling her ass delightfully on my deeply imbedded dick.

"You did something, anyway," I joked, as Steve got us back up to highway speed.

Baker said, likely the bravest thing he'd ever said, "You can sit on my lap if you want?"

"I think we already know you couldn't handle that, Mr. Sharpshooter," she teased, and she leaned over and squeezed his dick again, which was still hard.

As she did, I turned slightly sideways and began fucking her harder... not crazy fast like I wanted to... I couldn't allow any sounds of my slamming into her... but still hard enough to stimulate both of us better than before.

"You're still hard, big boy," she said to Baker, as she allowed me to fuck her freely.

"Y-y-yeah," Baker said, clearly in awe that this hot cheerleader was touching his dick... again!

"What would happen if I sat on your lap, sexy?" Shayla asked with a soft moan, as I fucked her as smoothly as I could, given the awkward position and situation we were in.

"I-I-I don't know," he stammered, obviously overwhelmed by the unaccustomed attention he was receiving.

My balls were beginning to boil, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

As if reading my mind, my sister said (to Baker, thank God, not to me), "I bet you'd just erupt all over me!"

"Ooooooh," Baker groaned.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM