Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
Eddie looked back for the first time; he was easily the shyest of the four of us, and he gave my sister and me a perplexed look... just as Shayla settled back down, taking all of my cock into her pussy yet again. And now there was no question: she'd committed herself to fucking with me (in a good way). And for my part, my only real issue had been how she felt about doing this, so... Game On!

"Ooooooooh, mmmmmmmm, hey sexy," Shayla smiled into Eddie's shy face, using her flirtation with him as an excuse to issue a moan that was really because she was once again sitting completely down with her brother's cock buried in her pussy... although her flirtation was also sincere... she just loved flirting with and teasing my friends... exerting the power she had over them.

Shayla leaned forward a little to flirt with Eddie some more, raising her pussy just a little... leaving my cock still over halfway inside her.

"H-h-hey back?" Eddie stammered, then instantly jerked his head back to face the road.

Shayla lowered herself back onto my cock, and I made it twitch deep inside her. She leaned forward again, and asked Steve from about two inches away from his right ear, "How long until we're there, sugar?"

"Five minutes," Steve said. "Give or take," whereupon Shayla sat back down on my cock, and I realized she was fucking me... well, slyly fucking me.

Sitting back up, she said, reaching her hand between the two seats, "Well, drive safely, Mr. Chauffeur. Tonight we're getting you boys laid."

"What?" Steve gasped, as Shayla wigged her ass slightly, which I took as an invitation to begin fucking her steadily.

I glanced over at Baker who was staring at my sister, made sure the box would hide my actions, and I began slowly fucking.

"Yeah, there'll be lots of sexy, drunk-ish girls there," Shayla said. She then looked admiringly at Baker and said, "And if you other guys are as well hung as Baker here, I'm certain you won't have any difficulty in getting one of my cheerleader friends to suck and fuck you."

"Oh my God," Steve said out loud, as I continued slowly, surreptitiously, fucking my sister... wondering if she would... and could... really set these guys up with her hot friends.

"Would you?" Baker asked... he and Eddie both virgins. While Steve had hooked up with a girl named Beth a few times.

"I'll get you guys into the party," Shayla explained. "After that, you'll have to turn on your charm."

"I can do that," Steve said.

"I don't know if I can," Baker said, not a very confident young man.

"Oh, I think you can, big boy," Shayla reassured him as I kept slyly fucking my sister... wondering how long we could get away with doing this on the sly.

"I don't know," Baker said doubtfully, as she settled back down, again sitting firmly on my cock.

"You're so bad, big brother," she whispered ever so quietly, her hot breath tickling my ear as she slyly began grinding her hips and slowly fucking herself on my cock.

"As are you," I whispered back, still in awe of what was happening... and what had begun as some silly flirtatious play, then had shifted to an accidental insertion (at least on her part), had now become some very purposeful and willing incest on both of our parts.

"We don't have much time," she whispered, and she braced both of her hands on the back of the driver's seat while slowly fucking me.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM