Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
My eyes went wide. She was once again sitting snugly in my lap... only this time there was a subtle but huge difference... she'd freely chosen to put my cock inside her!

"Oooooh," she moaned as she leaned back against me, growing accustomed to the eight inches of her brother's cock in her pussy.

"You okay?" Baker asked again.

"Yeah, my brother just has a lumpy lap," she explained, not moving, just resting against me... clearly unsure of what to do from here.

As was I.

Now we were both in limbo.

I was inside my sister.

My sister was sitting in my lap with her brother's cock deep inside her.

In the back seat of my friend's car.

With Baker sitting right next to us, the box of beer the only thing hiding my cock and where it was from his view.

"So... are you still dating Mike?" Baker asked, fishing for a miracle... oblivious to the one I was experiencing right next to him.

"Yes," Shayla said, studiously stoic, clearly processing her rash decision just like I had mine, but meanwhile continuing to flirt and tease poor old hopeless Baker, "But if I wasn't, I'd be all over you."

"Really?" Baker said, falling hook, line and sinker.

"She's kidding, actually," Steve threw into the mix. "Obviously, she'd be dating me."

"Maybe we should all just have a gang bang together," Shayla offered, which unintentionally made my cock twitch in her pussy... which made her in turn moan ever so softly... the idea of all four of us gang banging my sister was wild! Yet now that I was already inside her... I wanted her just to be mine and mine alone.

"Oh God," Baker gasped, as Shayla leaned across and brought her hand to his crotch to give it a playful rub... my own cock remaining halfway inside her.

"Shit," Steve gasped from the driver's seat, swerving a little.

Only shy Eddie remained still and silent.

"Or maybe just a bukkake," Shayla tossed out wickedly, the visual of my sister taking three loads of cum (excluding shy Eddie's) all over her pretty face also pretty fucking hot... since any bukkake was such a hot sex act.

This was my chance to pull out... to right a wrong... that is, if she considered this wrong... yet I stayed the course by remaining motionless... I'd let her decide what happened next.

This current episode had begun with her accidentally sitting squarely onto my cock. Then a bit later, I'd made the decision to purposely slide into her pussy. And then after I'd relented, she'd decided to sit on my cock again! And now here we were. This chain of events had been the most intense form of mutual teasing ever!

There had been no fucking. Only insertion. So far.

"Is this fresh growth because of me?" Shayla asked, after she placed her hand onto Baker's cock through his costume.

"Oh God," he moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, while openly rubbing his cock... my cock still resting halfway inside her.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to...." Baker groaned, and obviously came in his outfit.

As Shayla sat back onto my cock, tacitly declining this opportunity to terminate our incestuous stalemate, she said while she slowly moved her body back and forth, slowly fucking herself on my cock, "Sorry about that."

I silently reappraised my recent thought about 'only insertion'. So where were we now? Fifth base? Sixth?
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM