Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
"Really?" Baker asked, as I flinched my cock, deciding to counter her evil flirting with some of my own, by pretending I only needed a slight adjustment.

"Sure, it's the biggest Halloween party out there, all the hottest girls in school will be there, and you can always watch that silly movie anywhere, anytime," she said, noticing my flinch, and responding by scootching her ass around on my cock.

"It only plays in theatres on Halloween every year," I pointed out, flinching my cock a couple more times, going along with this strange backseat game, any hesitation to play naughty games with 'my very own sister' having flown out the window back when she jerked me off.

"No, we already have plans," Eddie protested, but the other two guys were willing to dump any plans, no matter how cherished, for the chance to hang out with my sister for a while longer, plus with all the other cheerleaders.

"Trust me," Shayla said in a seductive voice that made my cock flinch again, while assumedly doing the same to the other two guys (and maybe Eddie too, but I doubted it). "You'll have a great time!" She looked back to me knowingly.

"Can't we just stick to our plan?" Eddie whined.

"You can always watch it on DVD, or Blu-Ray, or whatever you have it on," she said, this time clearly grinding on my cock... calling my bluff.

Deciding enough of this teasing, no way did I want to come in my outfit again, which at this rate I would, and very soon, I said, as I lifted her up and off of my throbbing cock, "Actually Sis, watching it at home isn't at all the same thing as sharing it with a rowdy crowd in a theatre," I pointed out.

"That's right! And besides, we have plans," Eddie repeated, getting totally rattled because nobody except maybe for me, appeared to care about his sacred plans.

"Oh Eddie," Shayla wheedled, leaning forward and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Won't you attend this hot party for little old me?"

"I-I-I don't... know... h-h-ow... wh-wh-what..." Eddie stammered, totally losing his chain of thought, likely because this might be the first time a girl that wasn't his mother had ever touched him.

"Please, sexy," Shayla said, ignoring my whispered admonition that she was going too far, but instead, she reached underneath herself in the darkness and squeezed my cock, while repeating to Eddie, "For me?"

I groaned.

"Okay," Eddie agreed, then turned his head away, his cheeks burning red.

Shayla turned back to me, her hand still gripping my cock, and asked innocently, "Sorry bro, was I accidentally squishing you?"

"A little," I responded innocently since we were playing to the crowd, but getting super worried I might come again, since even normally, I could come twice pretty quickly.

"Let me reposition myself, then," she said, leaning over the bottles and resting her hands on Baker's leg.

In a moment of spontaneity... of lust... of my throbbing cock... or a moment of insanity... I used this brief reprieve to unsnap my costume and pull it up enough to release my cock, and untangle her panties from it. I then positioned my cock so it was angled directly towards her pussy, which I couldn't see in the dark since we'd just entered the highway... leaving the lights of the city streets behind... and waited to see how she reacted.

As she sat back down on my lap, it was her turn to gasp, as my erect cock slid deep inside her.

Now sitting on my lap, all my eight inches inside her pussy, she twisted around and gazed at me in complete shock and confusion.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM