Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
"Mom, really?" I sighed wearily.

"He's fishing for sexy," Shayla pointed out, both of her tall boots now in place on her feet and legs.

Mom turned around to greet her daughter, but said instead, her tone leaping from sweet and motherly to firm and motherly, "You, young lady, are not going out dressed like that!"

"But it's Halloween, Mom," she said, standing up, likely going for intimidating. "By law I have to be dressed like this!"

"Shayla Marie Sorensen," Mom barked, and employing our full names was a quick, clear clue that she wasn't happy with us.

"Mahawam, I'm just going to a party," Shayla said, always annoyed at her mother's response to her fashion sense.

"Not wearing that outfit, you aren't," Mom repeated.

Not wishing to witness the Battle of the Stubborn Females, and knowing this could easily become a lengthy embroilment, I headed off to my room, just as my cell rang.

"Hey," I answered.

"We're here," Steve said.

"Oh, okay," I said, looking at my watch to see it was already nine. Time certainly flies when you're having a surreal kinky encounter with your sister! I had planned on putting on some fresh underwear, but now I didn't have time... while my sister's panties were tangled around my hard cock, that was definitely tenting out my outfit even more without the underwear to help keep it under wraps.

"What about him?" Shayla asked, great at deflecting blame by pointing a finger, in this case literally, and at my dick.

"What about him?" Mom asked, looking back at me, still wearing her nurse's unform... since she worked at one of the few hospitals that still required their nurses to wear all white, including most significantly for me, white pantyhose.

"He's not even wearing any underwear," Shayla said, pointing out my cock, which was unashamedly (unlike the rest of me) pointing right back at the two of them.

Mom looked down at my crotch, and her face went a shade of embarrassed red.

"I-I-I've got to go," I stammered, "Steve is already here."

"Oh good, then he can give me a ride too," Shayla blurted out hurriedly.

Mom, rattled by seeing my erection it seemed, and clearly too tired to endure a marathon battle with her daughter, sighed and caved, "Just go, then. But at least behave yourself!"

"I always do," Shayla said. "Let's go, big brother," she said, bouncing past me... awarding me that honorific for the first time ever, and for a very nefarious reason... and as I followed her out, I wondered if Mom had twigged onto her daughter's penile innuendo.

Once we got outside, I said, "I can't believe you said that."

"It worked," she shrugged. "And it was true."

"You're not wearing any underwear either," I pointed out, as we headed down the walk to Steve's VW beetle.

"I'm not, only because you're wearing them," she said, which I suppose was technically true.

"I'm not wearing...."

Shayla punched me in the shoulder, quipping, "Punch buggy, no return!"

As we reached the car, Shayla popped around to the driver's side and asked, "Hey sexy, can you give me a ride to the Parkers' party?"

Shayla always flirted with all of my friends, especially with Steve, and thus she always got whatever she wanted from them.

"I'd love to, but I only have room for one more passenger," he said sorrowfully, since our other two closest friends, Eddie and Baker, were also in the car.

"No worries, I can just sit on Brent's lap," she said, which made my eyes go wide. This prospect would have been a turn-on even before what had just happened... but now it carried an entire new level of sexy implications!

"Well then, climb on in," Steve said, as he got out of the car to allow first me, and then my sister to clamber into the back seat.

"The Parkers live fifteen minutes out of town," Eddie pointed out, clearly annoyed by this unexpected complication. He was our Sheldon, meaning he always needed to be on time for everything. He also thrived on structure, or rather he obsessed whenever it was threatened. Shayla had likely just placed both of those life requirements at risk.

Once I'd settled into my seat, I quickly adjusted my hard cock, just before my sister sat down in my lap... and directly onto my hard dick... making me groan.

"Are you okay, big brother?" my sister asked solicitously, leaning back against me, which enabled her to grind across my cock... clearly she was enjoying playing the tease.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said, more worried I might come in my costume than I was about any minor discomfort.

"Drive, chauffeur Steve," Shayla ordered imperiously, leaning forward to rub the top of Steve's buzz-cut head, again her body shifting across my cock... which hadn't softened at all after dropping that load, and it likely had no intention of returning back to slumber mode for a while longer. She had to know what she was doing to me!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM