Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Back Seat Sister Slip
As I stood there speechless, her indeed wet panties indeed in my mouth, she turned around and strutted away.

Holy fuck... what just happened?!

Amanda was a fiery redhead with green eyes, who always made my cock harden. She was from Ireland, and she had an accent that couldn't help making a cock harden. She also wore expensive and fashionable apparel since her parents were loaded, and her mom was reportedly a runway model. So yes, I most certainly did want to fuck her.

So did my sister and Amanda lez out together? That I'd imagined many times... very vividly... but until now, my sister hadn't ever made any hints she was bi, and she always had a boyfriend older than she was.

My cock raging... my head spinning... and still trying to process the stunning reality of what had just transpired... I pulled the wet thong out of my mouth and sniffed it.

"I knew you'd do that," she said triumphantly, suddenly returning to the living room.

"Hey, I've just learned my sister is a lesbian," I protested, as if that were a perfectly good reason to be sniffing her thong.

She sauntered in front of me, boots now in hand, they were sexy as fuck over-the-knee boots I might add, and explained, "First of all, I'm not a lesbian, I'm bi. I'm fond of both cock and cunt."

Hearing my sister use the 'c' word was almost as wild as her squeezing my cock earlier. Although she was super hot, and she knew how to use her body to get whatever she wanted, she was a feminist, or she at least claimed to be a feminist, having even scolded me a while ago for calling Mrs. Jansen cunt for giving me a B in Chemistry.

"Second, I have a few girls at school who willingly go down on me whenever I text them," she continued, again squeezing my cock with her free hand. She smiled, "And two of them are friends of yours."

"What? Who?" I asked, with a moan, while she slowly rubbed my cock... seemingly very impressed by it.

"Sorry, I don't get girls to eat my pussy in the science lab, or a bathroom, or the cheerleader's dressing room, or a teacher while I'm on top of her desk... and tell," she responded wickedly, making me moan again... and I was now worried I was about to come!

"A teacher? On her desk? And in her classroom?" I asked, that latter visual the most intriguing one.

"Two of them actually," Shayla drawled, using her fingers to roll around the top of my cock head.

"No way," I denied, while I tried to figure out which two teachers they could be. My sister was a lot of things... both good and bad... but a liar wasn't one of them. If she bragged she had girls eating her pussy at school, including friends of mine, and even including teachers... it had to be true. Her fingers on my dick were driving me wild, and I was getting very worried I might come in my boxers!

"Way! Including..." she embellished as she really worked my cock over... was she trying to make me come? "...your favourite teacher."

"Mrs. Walker?" I gasped with a moan. My English teacher, who wore nylons every day, and who seemed to know I had a nylon fetish, because she sat on her desk, legs crossed, often dangling a heel and sometimes even dropping it to the floor, and then often leaving her sexy nylon-clad foot out in the open for a few minutes for me to drool over. (Have I mentioned I always sat in the front row for a better view? No? Then now you know.)

"Maybe, maybe not," she sing-songed. "But I will tell you that whoever it is, she often texts me during her prep period, begging me to leave my class so she can eat me out in her classroom while I'm on on top of her desk."

"Oh God," I moaned, about to come.

"And your friends, well one of them anyway," she continued, now really working my cock over, "has even eaten my pussy inside this very house, while you were in another room doing whatever you were doing."

"Whaaaaat?" I grunted as I did come in my underwear from realizing she could only be talking about Emily, since she was the only friend of ours of the female persuasion who'd ever been in our house.

"You're a very sick boy," she smiled as she kept rubbing my cock through my orgasm, "coming from your big sister stroking your big cock while you imagine our mutual friend 'E' eating her out."

"Fuck," I gasped weakly, while soaking my underwear.

"So, so very sick," she purred, giving my still hard cock a final squeeze, before turning away.

As I stood there in complete shame and awe... totally confused about what this meant... the bottom of my costume still hanging open, since my sister had just given me a hand job... I heard the garage door opening, meaning Mom was home, our dad having left us when we were seven.

Since my sister's thong was still in my hand, I reached under my costume and stashed it inside my underwear... on the side, where it wouldn't get soiled by my cum.

"Creative hiding place," Shayla smiled, as she sat down (with the entirety of her sexy thigh high stockings within view, I'm just saying), then sliding a sexy foot into her equally sexy boot... gazing at me steadily the entire time.

"Yeah... I... Jesus!" I said nonsensically, totally unable to process what had just happened in any way, or to speak in any rational way.

"You've received the gift of my underwear, obviously happily, so now you'll kindly give me your underwear," she ordered, one boot on, and a hand extended.

"What?" I asked, having heard her, but befuddled by her request.

"Hurry up, Mom will be walking in here at any moment," she demanded, waving her hand around in an urgent, bossy fashion.

"Okay, okay," I agreed, urgently pulling them down and off, her thong falling to the floor. I grabbed the thong and handed her my cum-stained underwear, before hurrying to snap myself up, even though I had no idea why I was complying with such an order.

Shayla examined the big load inside them and gasped, "Shit, you shoot buckets!"

Before I could respond, even if I had any idea what to say, we heard the door into the kitchen open.

"I'm home," Mom sang out like she did every day when she got home... which always made me feel warm and safe.

Shayla's thong was still in my hand, and she whispered, this time because she was concerned, and not just because she wanted to control me, "Quick! Hide my thong!"

"Where?" I asked, flying into a sudden panic about getting caught with my sister's soiled panties in my hand, which I needed to do something about, within the few moments before Mom came into the living room!

Shayla stuffed my boxers under a couch cushion while she suggested, "Wrap it around your dick."

"Yeah, right," I said, stretching out the short legs of my costume to do just that, thinking that made perfect sense, since I didn't have any pockets, or anywhere else to stash it.

A second later Mom came into the room, kissed my cheek, and said, after briefly examining my costume, "You look cute, honey."

"Great, that's what we eighteen-year-old guys always go for, Mom, women calling us cute," I said, trying to deflect my anxiety and guilt, but also hating that word. I was actually decent looking, had had a few girlfriends, a few blow jobs, and had even fucked a couple of girls. So I wasn't some virgin nerd... although I still was a nerd, if my academic achievements counted, plus a geek, because of my obsession with science fiction.

"Sorry, you look handsome, then," she corrected herself.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Back Seat Sister Slip - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:33 PM