Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Loving Brother Sister
I didn't get any nude photos. The next day, my family went to the goldsmith for her jewelry and we both are left alone in the house.

I asked, "Riya, happy now? Now you can wear everything as you wish"

Riya "Yes brother, I am thrilled I have got a fantastic family, not like a daughter-in-law, but like a daughter."

I said, "I saw your honeymoon photo. Looking very sexy".

Riya "Thank you, brother."

I said, "I too have fallen in love with you seeing this photo... ha!"

Riya " dirty!"

Me "I have also seen all the pictures of your honeymoon."

Riya "Dog, I will beat you. This is a dirty thing to check someone's personal data."

I took Riya to stand up quickly and told her and said, "Miss you, I miss you very much!"

I kissed him on the forehead by saying this. Then he also hugged me and kissed both of my cheeks. Then in the last, a lip kiss.

After that, she returned after a week.

But whenever she used to come, both of us used to have normal things. Then I got married too. Riya also got a job in a company. Riya's boyfriend accidentally started working in the same company in which Riya was making.

In this way Arun and my family had very good relations. Anyway, Riya's best friend Sonia already knew about us. Arun used to come to our house. Sonia also used to come with him many times.

Once, my mother and father went to visit for 3 days and Riya came home. My wife had to go to the hospital in an emergency. Riya came home directly from the company, and Arun also came home with her. That day some of his work was pending.

The three of us had dinner together. Then we went to sleep. Didi was sleeping with me, and Arun was in another room. Riya was not with me when my eyes opened around 2 pm. When I went and saw the light in Arun's room was on.

The curtain of the window was slightly removed. When I looked up slowly, my senses flew away. Both Arun and Riya were deep kissing each other. I stood there. On one side I was surprised, and on the other I was also having fun. What they kept doing to each other for about 10 minutes.

After that, both of them gradually removed each other's clothes. Arun lays Riya straight and kisses her entire body. He took her boobs in the mouth and started sucking.

Then he started sucking my sister's pussy from below, near Riya's panty. He removed the panty and started licking her pussy. Riya was pressing her mouth firmly on her pussy. He opened Riya's legs and inserted her tongue in her pussy. Riya yearned like a fish.

Seeing this view, my condition was also getting worse. After plucking Riya, he took Riya on her stomach and started licking her ass hole. He licked her ass and licked it with spit.

I was seeing such a man for the first time, who had inserted his tongue in his ass. Then Riya immediately woke up and started sucking Arun's cock. Within 3-4 minutes, Arun's semen came out. Riya drank his semen. Then cleaned his cock with his panties.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:28 PM