Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Loving Brother Sister
My mood was still depressed. Then she said that get up early and take a shower.

She forced me into the bathroom, and I took a shower. Then after coming out, she started tickling me in the towel itself and made me laugh.

After that, we both ate together. Then she kissed on my cheeks and both of us lay down and started watching TV. I was feeling very fresh now.

After being silent for a while, I asked Riya, "have you kissed anyone before?"

Riya "What do you think?"

I said, "yes, I think so."

Riya "Well, how did you feel?"

Me: "Just like you kissed me, who can do it with experience."

Riya "Let the big ones let me out? How could I do that to someone?"

Riya "I did not kiss."

Me: "I swear to you, tell the truth."

Riya "Then I also swear to you will not tell this thing to anyone?"

I said, "ok, I swear, I will tell no one."

Riya "Yes, I kissed."

Me "with whom?"

Riya "Just told the truth, that's enough." Why is asking so much?

I said, "Riya, I swear to you, please tell me."

Riya "did to Arun, Sonia's brother! He likes me a lot. I refused her too many times, but Sonia forcefully made me talk with her. That boy is superb."

I said, "Well, why do you keep going to Sonia's house soon?" I used to think my sister is straightforward. But you have gone far ahead!

Riya "Brother, I swear on you have been with him for two years. I have done nothing to him other than the hag and kiss. He too has not touched me from anywhere else. We just love each other."

When Riya started crying while telling me, I silenced her.

I said, "will you marry her?"

Riya "Yes, I want to do it brother, but the family of both of us will never accept this relationship. Don't know why caste comes in the middle?"

Riya and I were talking among ourselves that my mother and father had come. Then we both became normal. After that, I never talked to Riya about her boyfriend.

In front of our mother and father, there was no such thing with Riya now. After his arrival, I did again the same daily work. I used to keep watching Riya nakedly. Then after a year her marriage was confirmed.

After marriage was fixed, Riya started feeling very sad. She used to cry secretly. I often saw him crying in private. Then her wedding day also came, and she left and left our house. After she left, I used to cry a lot in his memory.

Then slowly everything became normal. The joy was that he had found good people in his in-laws' house. Her husband loved her very much. Her mother-in-law in law was also good. There was no restriction on his attire.

After going there, she mostly wore shorts and jogged and wore very little sized dresses. They went to Goa on their honeymoon and returned after 15 days of fun.

After returning from her honeymoon, she came to our house for a week. When I saw his photo, I got mad. She did not have a single photo in the suit. All photos were in skin tight clothes. She wore tight jeans, shorts, and no idea what she was wearing. She was looking very sexy in it.

When I started copying all that data from his phone on my computer, I found a hidden folder. When I opened it, I lost my senses. There was a photo of his honeymoon on it. The entire room was decorated with roses. Riya was wearing a transparent dress, which was made specially for her honeymoon. Her bra and panties were also seen from it.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:28 PM