Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Loving Brother Sister
She woke up immediately and started saying "sorry" that she got it by mistake. Then she started blowing air into my eye. His boobs were touching my chest.

My cock was under the pillow. Then she opened his mouth and put it above my eye. Then I said, "now there is some relief". Then I told him to go wash his face, and I lay down on the bed.

Then both of us started watching TV, and the heroine was wearing leggings.

She said, "Dad, do not let me wear anything like this, I do not know how we were born in a family."

I said, "Never mind, wear all this after your marriage."

She said, "do you know my in-laws should also have the old thinking like our father?" "Brother, tell me, what is the problem in wearing jeans? The entire world wears it and I am the one who has never had such luck," she said.

Then we had dinner outside. After that, we came home. Started thinking of bathing before sleep because the weather was too hot. Riya had already hung her clothes.

Then I went after him and said, "first I will bathe, it is boiling."

She said - okay.

Then she came out and now I was in the bathroom and I opened the stitching of her shalwar from where the pussy can be seen. But in opening, I opened up too much. I was afraid that Riya might find out about it.

Then I came out after taking a shower. After that, she went inside. I started looking through the hole and she took a bath and wore that shalwar and she did not even know anything. I was happy. My idea worked. Then she came out after taking a shower.

She started sleeping by saying good night to me. But where was I going to sleep at night? Within an hour, Riya was sleeping deeply. When she was breathing, her feet were getting up and down. I drifted to him.

While pretending to sleep, I gently put my hand on her thigh. I had placed my hand only where the stitching of his shalwar was open. I kept my hands there for a long time. I didn't even wave my hand.

Then I slowly took my hand in the open stitch of Shalwar and gently put a finger on her panty. I was also afraid that he might not wake up from sleep. Then I tried to insert the finger from the side of the panty.

My cock was jerking badly. As the finger was entering her panty, the waves of lust were jumping in my body with full enthusiasm.

As soon as my finger touched her pussy, I do not know how the semen started coming out of my cock. I fell badly after touching her pussy, but, friends, the fun I had in that orgasm was nothing short of fucking her pussy.

After the orgasm, my lust subsided, and I slowly withdrew my hand from his shalwar. For half an hour I laid quietly.

Then I tried again.

I put my finger in the panty and tried to penetrate her pussy. But the finger in panty could not move much inside. The panty was tight. Like this, by touching the pussy repeatedly, once again without touching the cocks, my semen came out in my lower. I fixed the panty and shalwar and pulled my hand.

With my hand out, I lay down on my bed and then I fell asleep, which I did not know. Then when she woke up in the morning, she was engaged in work. She gave me tea.

I noticed Riya looked somewhat sad.

When I asked, she answered nothing.

Then she came after some time and said, "I want to talk to you."

I said, "yes, say."

Riya said, "You are not ashamed?"

I said, "for what?"

Riya "Don't be too innocent. I know what you were doing at night. If I tell all this to our parents, then think what will happen to you?"

It terrified me. I was caught and feeling ashamed. I apologized to him and I started crying. Then I ran to my room. Riya also came after me.

What are you doing, she said. "Do you cry like that?"

I said "go out."

Then I pushed him out and started closing the gate. But she did not let the gate be closed. Then she slapped me 3-4times and then she hugged me.

She made me silent and gave water and started saying that she will tell no one anything. I could not see her.

Then she put my head in his lap and said, "We are siblings, and this is the most pure relationship on earth. You are making it dirty like this?"

I was not saying anything. Just listening to him. She was explaining to me by rubbing my cheeks.

Then she picked me up and held my face and looked me in the eye and said you love me?"

I did not answer and bowed my neck.

What is in Riya's mind, I can't understand? Then she raised my face again and placed her lips on my lips. She started kissing my lips. I could not understand what was happening and how it was happening.

After kissing me continuously for 2-3 minutes, she said, "Now happy?"

Now make me laugh!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:28 PM