Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Loving Brother Sister
I was sucking juices with wet panties like mangoes. Then, after sucking all the water, I took it out of my mouth and wrapped it around my cock. I emptied my semen on the panty where the panty applies to the pussy.

After Cumming, I took a bath in that panty. Then cleansed it and dried it back and came out after taking a bath.

Days passed like this. Whenever I had time to see him, I used to watch him while taking a bath.

But only his back was visible to that light. I could never see him from the front.

One day I was alone at home. I thought I should make some plans for today. Then I saw it here and there. Then the idea came that I would make a hole in the bathroom door.

I took a drill machine and made a hole in the gate. Everything inside the hole was visible. But the fear was also that if someone saw this hole, then there would be trouble.

Therefore, after putting a lot of mind, I made a thin stick for him so he could fit in that hole. After installing the stick, I could not know that we have made any hole at the gate. Only after paying a lot of attention could something be known.

Several days after that, I got the opportunity for which I had made that plan. Riya was inside the bathroom, and I slowly took out that stick. The view inside was clean and my sister was looking at spotless. Seeing her blonde body and round lemon sized tits, my cock was erect.

Her nipples had brown colored nipples. Her pussy was fair and tight, as if someone had sewed something between her thighs. She had short hair on her pussy. She seemed completely doom. My hard work was successful. I saw Riya's pussy.

One thing I forgot to mention is that Riya always gets naked and takes a bath. First she removed her panty and then washed it and then dry it. I used to suck panties as soon as I got a chance.

Many times I saw her panties in periods, too. Her pussy was absolutely swollen with blood and panties, too. When she used to clean the blood inside the pussy, then she also appeared inside her pussy, which was pink.

While cleaning the pussy, she used to open her pussy torn with one hand and used to clean the pussy by wetting the other hand. I would not have missed any opportunity to see him naked. I had time to see her naked three to four times a week.

One day, I saw Riya fingering her pussy. She rubbed the pussy off with her thumb and first finger for 2-3 minutes and then kept the middle finger out of the pussy for 9-10 minutes. Slowly, his eyes closed.

She was taking long breaths. Then she calmed down and started taking a bath. This was the first and last time when I saw him doing a pussy. I never got such a view after that.

Now it was common for me to see Riya bathing naked. Now I did not feel scared. Days passed like this. One night, both our siblings were alone in the house. This was the first time that both of us siblings were alone in the house and that too in the night time.

They were summer days. Riya loved pizza and ice cream. But Dad did not let us eat much outside.

She said, "Brother, bring something to eat from outside?"

I said, "tell me what to bring?"

She said, "Pizza."

Then I went to the market to buy a pizza. I also took ice cream. It thrilled her to see the ice cream and ran away from my neck and started hugging. I cannot express that feeling here in words.

After that, we both sat on the couch. Together we ate ice cream. Then we started eating pizza. I was sitting on a corner of the couch. I kept the pillow in my lap. Then Riya used to eat and lay on the pillow in my lap.

While eating, we kept talking. Then something got stuck in his teeth. She tried hard to remove it, but it did not come out. Then she started telling me that there is stuck in her tooth.

I opened his mouth and looked inside. When I put my finger inside, she bit it. I slapped him a little and took out the finger. She laughed for a long time.

Then I put my finger again, she started doing mischief again and in this mischief I got a finger in my eye.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:28 PM