Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Loving Brother Sister
this story is of my actual sister Riya, whose age is now 25 years, and I am 23. She is married, too. Now I start my sister's story. When I was 19 and she was 21 the whole incident happened that I am portraying in story.

My sister is exquisite in appearance. My eyes went to her body. She used to wear suits and shalwar. She never wore leggings or jeans.

She had a lot of desire to wear jeans, but mom refused her. My mother was afraid of her husband, and Riya was also terrified of Dads. So she never wore jeans before marriage until she stayed at home with us.

When she was about to pass out, a boy also proposed to her. But Riya refused him. I came to know about this from a boy in my neighborhood because the boy who proposed to him was also from our neighborhood.

From that day onwards, my attention was also on Riya. I used to keep in mind that she is not having any affair with any boy. Then monitoring him. I do not know when I started getting attracted to my sister. I paid my attention to my sister's Tits.

Her Tits were lemon sized. His nipple was pointed and tight. She used to live in the house without a scarf on her chest and she didn't wear a bra many times, so my attention was often on her chest.

When she was bent down, I saw her boobs round and round. Now I used to look inside her bra. Therefore, when there was no one at home, I used to see her brain through her wardrobe.

My sister Riya wore a sports bra. She had only one bra, but panties were many. I used to sniff her panties. I used to feel like getting the scent of Riya's pussy. Many times I used to lick panties from where panty is engaged on the pussy.

Licking the panty makes my cock erect. Many times I wore her panties on my cock, too. In this way, I also started masturbating on the name of Riya.

She used to clean her pussy with hair removal cream. The day she came out late taking a bath, I knew she had come by shaving her pussy. She used to hide her cream on top of the shelf in the bathroom. As soon as it came out, I went in and saw the cream. The cream I always get is wet.

One day, no one was in the house. Riya did all his work and then went to take a bath in the bathroom. I was lying outside and watching TV. After some time, I went to the bathroom. When I heard water falling, I stood there. Only the sound of water was coming, not the sound of bathing.

I just stood there. Then I was eager and unstoppable, and I took a stool and put it outside the door there. I dared to set foot on the stool and started trying to peek inside with the light. My legs were shivering.

When I saw the inside view, my breath became sharp. My sister was sitting naked with her feet wide and was washing the clothes, humming the song. His back was towards me. Seeing her white back and open hair, my cock erected.

I kept watching for 10 minutes, but Riya's pussy was not seen. Then I slowly came down and started standing on the side and started masturbating. I dropped semen there within a minute. Then I wrenched it and threw the cloth in the dustbin.

Then I came back and started watching TV. After five minutes, I started thinking again to see my sister taking a bath. She was still inside. It tempted me to wish that I could see her pussy. So I peeked again.

After that I went and climbed on the stool again. I had a thirst to see her pussy inside. This time, when I climbed onto the stool and saw it, she was sitting a little slanted. I was seeing one of his round lemon sized tit from the side.

She was rubbing her tight nipple with soap. I tried hard to see her pussy, but could not see it. When she started taking a bath, I came down and put the stool aside. Then I came back in front of the TV and lay down quietly.

She came out after five to seven minutes. She looked very cool in wet hair.

I said in a bit of anger, "Riya, you spent an hour inside! I also had to take a bath."

I got up in mischief and pulled her hair and then ran towards the bathroom.

She said, "you come out then I will repair you dog."

Then inside, I firstly saw Riya's wet panties. I quickly picked up the panty and sniffed it with my mouth. Within two minutes I had given the entire panty in my mouth and I was chewing it with teeth. The scent of her pussy was making me crazy.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Loving Brother Sister - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 12:28 PM