Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
No man can resist your cleavage. His cock would come to life as soon as he sees your cleavage. You can then ask him if he want some coffee and he would definitely say yes.

This time while handing over the cup, you would drop a few drops "accidentally" on his crotch. Then you will get on your knees in front of him while he is seated on the couch and take your pallu off your cleavage and start rubbing his cock with it, over his pants in the pretense of cleaning his pants.
You will be saying, "Oh..I am so sorry..let me clean it" and rub his cock with your pallu while he can look into you deep cleavage .
Slowly his cock starts to become bigger and bigger. Without asking for his permission, you will unzip his pants saying, "Sorry let me wash it for you". Then you would proceed to un buckle his belt and unhook the buttons and start pulling them down.
He would be protesting but you will ignore his protests, won't you, baby?
You will pull his pants down and take it away into the bath room. You will just wipe the stain with a wet cloth and leave it for drying.
You will come back and pretend to notice his erection and ask him, "What are you hiding there?" and come close and kneel before him again.
You will drop your pallu slowly. He will be trying to cover his erection with his hands and will be all nervous. You will slowly take his hands away from his crotch.
The in one quick movement, pull the elastic band of his underwear down and fish his cock out.
His cock springs into action and stands straight and proud.
You will move your face very close to it and slowly blow air towards his cock head.
It will twitch with the feel of air on it.
You will look into his eyes once and say in a sexy voice, "Is it cold? I can make it warm."

Then slowly take his cock in your mouth and start sucking it very roughly.
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 29-06-2022, 03:38 AM